Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos (47752 Views)

Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Broadcast Contempt Of Court / Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos by guy222: 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
alsudaes1:

That's if it's needed, which I doubt considering the fact that people will go to work and return home and we all know the traffic situation in Lagos.
is the virus over? The president use the world ease down, meaning businesses and shops will not operate as usual but with a limited time. So all shops and business should adopt pending when the virus is reduce or over. Is it not better you spend two hours in your place of work instead of staying at home doing nothing
Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos by guy222: 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Zeezxo:
Baba Buhari I think these people are not okay with the curfew.

You know you give pick two, pick two, now hold on. Maybe after the Hold On you can give us General market.

Seems some people are educated with no common sense of reasoning.

Lockdown you are complaining
Curfew you are still complaining.

Mind you I don't pray this but if the Virus later kills thousands of people in the country you will still come back to blame the Government for it.

People will always be people no matter what.

Just listen to them and move on. Because you can't satisfy them.
Surely people will always be people
Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos by guy222: 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
Imagine if the president has declear total lockdown, people will come here and insult him and if he has declear total opening of businesses, shops and offices, people will still come here and insult him saying he dont care about the lives of nigerians. Now he has ease the lockdown people are still insulting him and saying nonsense. I repeat what do you people want him to do. E no go beta for the person wey do us like this for this country.
Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos by BCISLTD: 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
TheFacelessMan:

What does my comment have to do with the US?

Learn how to read or stop being deliberately foolish.

Take your own advice.
Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos by NnadyAutos: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Responding to the curfew issue, the state government and companies have to adjust working hours to be between 10am to 4pm, with this adjustment people can get home before curfew starts by 8pm.

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos by TheFacelessMan: 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
BCISLTD:

BCISLTD to his useless father :
Take your own advice.

Eyah.
Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos by Kiddllc: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Curfew won't work in Lagos oo
Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos by chaloskyx: 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Why are you all complaining you elected him as your president so deal with his policies. next time when its time for elections we would vote fore credibility and for someone who can think and works for the people not for cabals.
Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos by Legendguru: 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
HE is confused
Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos by nairavsdollars(f): 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
The President did well. Where I disagree with him is the curfew in Lagos at 8pm

chaloskyx:
Why are you all complaining you elected him as your president so deal with his policies. next time when its time for elections we would vote fore credibility and for someone who can think and works for the people not for cabals.
Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
cRobo:
The speech was so disjointed, coupled with his deep heavy accent

I was left confuse after watching him speak

well

I won't say a word

I Harge (Urge) all Nigerian's.
Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos by nedzuby: 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Best time for curfew In Lagos is 10pm or 12am. Some people are still in office by 8pm

People will be forced to close early and go home to continue their work.

It’s achievable
Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos by Lastmankc(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Does it means the virus is only active between the hours of 8pm to 6am?
Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos by Emmyxto(m): 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
The lawyer is 100% correct.
Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos by NigerianSage: 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
Failed lawyer and unpatriotic SANs don turn to doctors and medical experts, only in Nigeria.

If curfews and distancing can not work because of unruly and ignorant Nigerians like you, then why not come up with your own helpful and wonderful ideas and solutions?

What about making and publicizing public service announcements and videos emphasizing the importance of medically proven global measures like other sensible and notable Nigerians are doing?

Of course, they are too unpatriotic and vacuous in the head, they just can't function or elevate in any society beyond pettiness, silly politics, ignorant and unpatriotic attitude.

Good thing these attention-seeking clowns are irrelevant.
Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos by josite: 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
one thing is clear,
Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos by cRobo: 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
ayobamiJR:

I Harge (Urge) all Nigerian's.

I am telling you
Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos by JayPeeOham: 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=Ekakamba post=88938807]www.nairaland.com/attachments/10024494_img20190813082223_jpegcab9ba29fbf716fddb3f79d0cec6b75a [/quote

Caption:

If una like make una kill unasef, e no cern me coz I don talk my own finish, anybody wey no obey, my boys (police & armed forces) go deal with Dem!
Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos by craves(m): 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
buhari just dodge the palliative area during the speech. e no won make mistake chuk mouth for wetin e no go fit do again

meanwhile...
Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos by cisse7575(m): 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hey Bro. Forget the lockdown or not. Give each family member in Nigeria 100k and order us to stay indoor for 5 months...we will stay more then that....they should think of Nigerians safety first... All these yeye speeexh is tantamount to a movie...
HermesParis:
Ena don start... Why do we have these kind of set of people in this country/World. Those who sing Hossana are same who shout Crucify Him. What exactly do you want??

They have been movement from 10am to 2pm, you people shout, wail, its not enough. Now he says move from 8 to 6pm, u still cry and whine like babies, am so certain of he said, let there be free movement, some wud still say why do we have to move freely when there is deadly virus out there.

This is to tell you that no matter what you do, people out there will always talk. They will always look for way to bring you down.

I keep saying, you all who are shouting hunger, endlockdown, will be the same people blaming buhari for lifting lockdown when God forbid, the virus spreads and high death rate is being recorded.

Remember this, uneasy is the head that wears the crown. Not all the time you must oppose, and if you want to do, do it objectively.
Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos by Congonatty: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
AntiWailer:
He don start.

The curfew might be necessary to clean and disinfect general places before the next day.

Everything is not about human right, common sense can prevail at times.

Not all businesses would be allowed to open yet.

I am sure Government workers and schools are still closed. The time is also 6 - 8 meaning that no office will expect u to get to the office before 8/9.

In the speech, Buhari also made it clear that each state will handle their peculiar issues accordingly.

Cut him some slack. At least he did not advise citizens to drink disinfectants like the most powerful man in the world did. (Yes, plenty morons drank it in USA)

What useless economy is the lawyer talking about ? An economy that is practically 100% dependent on oil price will not listen to English or Law terminologies. Even better prepared countries are technically in recession. There is no miracle anybody can perform on Nigeria economy right now.

Things are not yet normal and should be seen that way for now.

Y attacking another country president, just to yarn rubbish.

All this peadophiles and terrorists
Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos by AntiWailer: 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Congonatty:

Y attacking another country president, just to yarn rubbish.

All this peadophiles and terrorists

Attack ?

Instead of saying that is not true, u dey yarn dust and screaming paedophile and terrorist.

You need help with extremely low self esteem. I will put u in prayers.
Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos by SOJOSEPH(m): 2:36am On Apr 29, 2020
MUST YOU RESPOND?

FIRST TO COMMENT ACTIVIST

SO THIS MAN DID NOT READ THE PART OF PHASED EASE OF LOCK DOWN

INTER STATE RESTRICTION - IF THAT HAPPENS, THEN IF STAY IN OGUN AND WORKS IN LAGOS, THEN MAKE ARRANGEMENT

CONSULTATION WITH GOVERNORS AND INSTITUTIONS

CURFEW - MEANING THAT PEOPLE NEED TO CLOSE EARLIER THAN BEFORE

THE MAN, BUHARI SAID THE TASK FORCE WILL WORK THINGS OUT BEFORE 4TH MAY THE EFFECTIVE DAY

MR LAYWER, YOU ARE TOO FORWARD SIR. ITS NOT COMPULSORY TO MAKE COMMENT. THIS IS HOW YOU PEOPLE MAKE YOUR CLIENTS TO LOOSE EASY TO WIN CASES IN THE COURT.
Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos by tammie24: 2:54am On Apr 29, 2020
Zeezxo:
Baba Buhari I think these people are not okay with the curfew.

You know you give pick two, pick two, now hold on. Maybe after the Hold On you can give us General market.

Seems some people are educated with no common sense of reasoning.

Lockdown you are complaining
Curfew you are still complaining.

Mind you I don't pray this but if the Virus later kills thousands of people in the country you will still come back to blame the Government for it.

People will always be people no matter what.

Just listen to them and move on. Because you can't satisfy them.
curfew?

Between you and buhari
Abeg who's smarter?
Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos by successmatters(m): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
Bumper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi / Thugs Attack Utitofon Itoro Okon And APC Members In Akwa Ibom. Photos / IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.