Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) (5449 Views)

UNN SUG Threatens To Close Down POS Operators Charging Exorbitant Fees (Photo) / A Final-year Medical Student Who Turned Food Vendor During ASUU Strike Is Dead / Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) by Karleb(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
She's a girl, I won't be surprised if she gets more than what she wants.
Re: Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) by nazablossom(f): 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
Who send am go Bowen before. Cut your coat according to your material, they won't hear.

3 Likes

Re: Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) by Ikjosh04: 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
omonnakoda:
She should get a loan
Very annoying
Must you study medicine
Must you go to private University?
Rubbish!

As in, very annoying.
Re: Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) by Begon(m): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Read the thread young fellas, have a full understanding of the situation and stop condemning the young innocent girl, provide support if you find it in your hearts to do so. I don't see how your negative comments would bring any solution to this pertinent issue.

1 Like

Re: Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) by rusher14: 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Begon:
Read the thread young fellas, have a full understanding of the situation and stop condemning the young innocent girl, provide support if you find it in your hearts to do so. I don't see how your negative comments would bring any solution to this pertinent issue.

You just joined Nairaland?

It should be renamed Negativityland.
Re: Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) by ubcandid(m): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
I do really have pity on the lady, but that's a fat sum in the country. So many graduates are even looking for a quarter of that to run a start-up.
If the school can be lenient to allow that much build up in debt, she can strike a deal to work with them after graduation to offset the debt. That would take close to 6 years.

Tough situation for her, most especially as a lady. I hope she overcomes.
Re: Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) by davillian(m): 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
For your papa to send you to that kind school
Means una get money
And your papa would have properties u people should sell it

1 Like

Re: Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) by Dannonye(f): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
KingAzubuike:
That's why you should thrive to study these courses in a federal university. Federal schools are extremely cheap. Medical students pay as low as 25k or even less per session. Your own mission is to just read and pass.
Yet only one percent that apply get picked
Re: Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) by AngryIgboMan: 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Can you imagine?

Who sent you to a private university? Like I will open my app and transfer money to you? Because you are who...

Mtcheew

Beech plesse........

1 Like

Re: Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) by Begon(m): 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Leemao, if you had it in your heart to offer your support you wouldn't be here justifying why you shouldn't. Stop reiterating what people have said in the past, if you truly want to help out, it's not accompanied with so much noise. Derogatory comments don't elevate you above the one in need of help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) by Bruno3000(m): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
grin no mind them
Timileyin1234:
Na federal sch I go
After u don graduate with our money, u go come Nairaland come dey blow grama for us any time we do small thing
Re: Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) by EXLOVER(m): 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
She should contact me if she can invite cure to the deadly Corona virus

1 Like

Re: Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) by dazzlingd(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
What economic benefit is her graduation to us??

1 Like

Re: Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) by Kursk2019(m): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
She should have foreseen this or her parent should have.. They know the fees, her mom knows how many years left to her retirement why venture into something she can't handle.. Failure to plan is planning to fail. But I pity her not. She could have gone to UI or other federal school and she would live comfortably like omo baba olowo

1 Like

Re: Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) by EOEI: 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
DaraGPH:
See, y'all should just keep praying that nothing hits your finance...all this your English will enter somewhere. I know this lady's family...things became bad for them suddenly and haven't returned to normalcy.

Most times bad days aren't projected. What helps other people solely is their support system. If she could get a loan, she wouldn't go to Twitter to ask for money.

If there's anything you can do to help(other than mean words), please do.

@zino990 saying this is Corona period...please check the date on the letter the school sent to her. Generally many people don't want to lend people money for good feats. They'd rather lend you their whole house if it's for funeral. This is the world we live in.
There is no more free money anywhere in the country now especially civil service. You gotta work it out with sweat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Where is Madam Rose of Sharon biko come to her aid...but she should give madam the school account not her personal account
Re: Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) by DavidEsq(m): 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
DaraGPH:
See, y'all should just keep praying that nothing hits your finance...all this your English will enter somewhere. I know this lady's family...things became bad for them suddenly and haven't returned to normalcy.

Most times bad days aren't projected. What helps other people solely is their support system. If she could get a loan, she wouldn't go to Twitter to ask for money.

If there's anything you can do to help(other than mean words), please do.

@zino990 saying this is Corona period...please check the date on the letter the school sent to her. Generally many people don't want to lend people money for good feats. They'd rather lend you their whole house if it's for funeral. This is the world we live in.
U know the girl's family. Isn't it strange that u registered on NL today. Or wld u say it's a mere coincidence that the same day the news hit NL, u registered that same day and u also happen to know the girl's family, personally? Oh! Lest I forget: u have only one post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) by DavidEsq(m): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Begon:
Leemao, if you had it in your heart to offer your support you wouldn't be here justifying why you shouldn't. Stop reiterating what people have said in the past, if you truly want to help out, it's not accompanied with so much noise. Derogatory comments don't elevate you above the one in need of help.
U also registered today. I wonder how man accounts here had to be open in order to put up comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) by Begon(m): 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
You are saying this to say what? I'm not sure I understand the point you are trying to make. I stumbled on the news and I decided to help protect a friend that summoned the courage to ask the world for help with regards to financing her education. What's the issue here? So many people have been making comments, if you wish to help her out please do.
Re: Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Cc
Lalasticlala
Re: Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) by Lawalemi(m): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Let her sell her father's asset. A child in such school should have parent with asset

2 Likes

Re: Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) by KingAzubuike(f): 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
Smartmed:

its more than that dis dayz especially schools in the south
That's definitely a private or state University. Federal universities are very affordable.
Re: Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) by KingAzubuike(f): 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Begon:

Leemao, I don't understand this prejudice. Is it only the guys that go to public institutions that contribute to the public funds? The fellows from private institutions also contribute heavily but in return do they have access to this public funds for development of ther institution and futherance of education? Don't discriminate just because some take different paths, we are all human alike and our path will definitely cross in life's sojourn. If you can't help financially, pray for them.
That girl said her dad retired from civil service and couldn't foot the bills again. The man couldn't be daft that he didn't plan from the earlier stages the duration of her course and when he'd retire. If he did, he wouldn't have allowed her to go to such expensive school . What probably happened was that the girl shattered the plans herself. She must have repeated some classes. In medical school , students repeat.

2 Likes

Re: Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) by Ishilove: 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bowen...

Issokay
Re: Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=KingAzubuike post=88967172]
That's definitely a pri

1 Like

Re: Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) by KingAzubuike(f): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Smartmed:

its federal oo
for example uniport pays aboyt 45,000 as school fesss plus other faculty fees and exam fees thats almost close to 70,000
It's still affordable tho.

But that girl is kinda funny o, asking people for funds in a non-functional country so you can earn your degree. It's not like they know you or you know them. It's not like when you graduate, you'll still keep in touch. Make she carry her cross or better differ the admission .

1 Like

Re: Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) by tshabalala: 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is how far we've gone with your help and supports.
Let do it again by clicking and liking her picture and/or comment. Thank you all
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_gEM6gj_qO/?igshid=lpni8q7xh4p6
Re: Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) by MrEgghead(m): 12:28am On Apr 29, 2020
KingAzubuike:
That's why you should thrive to study these courses in a federal university. Federal schools are extremely cheap. Medical students pay as low as 25k or even less per session. Your own mission is to just read and pass.
btwn to get Medicine in federal University is a turg of war, that's why she picked Bowen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. / See The Most Fearless Animal In The World (photo) / A Reply To Emilokoiyawon 99% Admitted Igbo Student In UNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.