Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative (42279 Views)

2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa / Gun Hidden Inside Bread, Man From ONUIMO LGA, IMO Caught By Security Operative / Drug Trafficker Caught At The Airport Trying To Run From Security Operatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2020
cry
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by SeyiDominion: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2020
What a mother!

This one is not sweet at all.
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by kemii510: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by Olodo24: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2020
This is caused by poverty. Maybe she was securing her goods first because she knows they won't hurt the boy. So sad

2 Likes

Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by Awesomefred32(m): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2020
Local boy is in shock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by Sundrus: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2020
Except the woman no dey live with her husband, if not she go provide that boy by fire by force...yeye woman. cheesy
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by Vikynas: 11:27am On Apr 29, 2020
The mother no get joy at all.
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2020
This kind of news dey weak person
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 29, 2020
AudioNews:
Ewedu nd Amala can betray u bcus of a plate of Ewedu,
Its in der blood,
Wickedest
Quit tribalism biko, no one is perfect.
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by SaintBishop: 11:28am On Apr 29, 2020
Uyi168:
What's ur father's name??
Papa destiny..
Laugh Wan kill me... grin grin..
Lol.
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by andriods: 11:29am On Apr 29, 2020
mhiztee15:
Awwww what a good looking boy God will forever be your guide and shield

Amen. You too stop that urAshawo work e no pay u my sister
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by Decolonel(m): 11:29am On Apr 29, 2020
Not all women are mothers, but all mothers are women
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by Mimi572(m): 11:30am On Apr 29, 2020
Please i know this boy at oluku community ovia north east benin city edo state. because that is where i stay, where is the boy now abeg

1 Like

Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by AnanseK(m): 11:31am On Apr 29, 2020
Mama dis Papa that, can’t we tell our children our own names.

Why do we have names? All of you can see my name written here boldly , haba!

2 Likes

Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by DonBenny77(m): 11:31am On Apr 29, 2020
She no say security operatives no go flog her picking...... smart woman
In my country this kind action fit open doors of blessings
grin
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by KingRabota: 11:32am On Apr 29, 2020
Oga I used God beg you , end tribalistic stupidity

AudioNews:
Its in der blood,
Wickedest

3 Likes

Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2020
Hmm no word for this
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2020
Edo Amaka! Mummy has run to Italy.
Boy should be adopted by good spirited Nigerians in Edo.
BTW, I don't the woman is the boys real mum.
No woman who has carried a child for 9 months will do that, who be taskforce?
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by OdefaGirl(f): 11:33am On Apr 29, 2020
It's necessary we teach our children the basic things they need to know......... it's only the duty of a mother, fathers can engage their children on some educative games as well like..... "how well do you know your family"
On the other hand, how can a mother abandon her child and run away.......?
It's not funny
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by bigiyaro(m): 11:35am On Apr 29, 2020
I hope the taskforce are taking good care of the boy, cos if anything happen to the boy, the social media citizens go ask the taskforce and govt questions later. Anyway, the mother escaped without her son cos, na only her need to escape, after all the task force can't arrest nor extort the boy.
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by Angelfrost(m): 11:36am On Apr 29, 2020
Is his father Jay-Z??! Beyonce, come and carry your step son. undecided
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by Superjazz: 11:36am On Apr 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Mama destiny and Papa destiny

You see am
Just for this small thing na im the Mama take off leave her child
This one na lesson for all those people when dey call for war

If war set na so we all go take off leave our loved ones
Everybody go find their way.

Wrong assumption.only shithole countries citizens die in battle.when USA invaded Iraq in 1991/2003 how many Americans civilians died in U.S homeland
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by puremaker7(m): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2020
AudioNews:
Its in der blood,
Wickedest
i'm very sure is Ewedu and Amala that raped your prostitute mother in a brothel to give birth to your stupidity
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by lastempero: 11:37am On Apr 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Mama destiny and Papa destiny

You see am
Just for this small thing na im the Mama take off leave her child
This one na lesson for all those people when dey call for war

If war set na so we all go take off leave our loved ones
Everybody go find their way.

Self defence is not war, u cant be pillaging people's land and expect them to fold their hands and watch you.
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by Saao(m): 11:38am On Apr 29, 2020
That's the danger of not telling your child your names and phone number. I have a 3 years old daughter, at the time I told her my full name and her mummy full name, my wife got angry at the beginning but later saw sense in it. Parents must learn to teach children the basics things about themselves just for the safety of the child.

1 Like

Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by foreshore(m): 11:38am On Apr 29, 2020
hotmediatv:
A boy who is simply identified as "Destiny" was abandoned by his mother, who was fleeing from security operatives enforcing the lockdown order in Benin, Edo State's Capital.

When interviewed by an ITV correspondent, the boy disclosed that the "his mother had gone home". He also revealed that they live around "Total".

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi3Ucq1egCc

End time mother!
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:39am On Apr 29, 2020
Vikelo1212:
Why is everybody cursing the woman? She acted on impulse! The first thing that occurred to her was to run to safety first. She must have reached her destination before she realized that her boy wasn't with her.

Meanwhile, where is the father sef?

See a psychiatrist ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by infogeneral: 11:41am On Apr 29, 2020
Are you sure the woman is his true mother?
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by spautos(m): 11:42am On Apr 29, 2020
Very terrible issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Robbery Kingpin At Mile 2 (Pictured) / Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo] / 7 Things That Can Get You Into Trouble With The Police(SARS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.