Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative (42292 Views)

2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa / Gun Hidden Inside Bread, Man From ONUIMO LGA, IMO Caught By Security Operative / Drug Trafficker Caught At The Airport Trying To Run From Security Operatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by subcbouy: 3:29am On Apr 30, 2020
Officialakin:
How can you be so stupid to flee and leave your child because of security operative,shey them no be person,last last una go sort am.mumu woman
The little boy will wonder so in life's struggle, you are alone. Parents are either deserted or run helter skelter, just couldn't know how the little man feels, when nobody seems understand. He bare it alone in this wicked world. His mother disappointed him.
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by themanderon: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2020
What a mother. That's how one abandoned her 3 kids in the car and fled from robbers that came to attack a market in Abakaliki some years back.
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by govomotors: 10:14am On Apr 30, 2020
zedegit:

You support it because you have savings

What of those without?
sincerely, I don't have savings, nobody planned for this.

I am living on God's grace and mercy which have been wonderful.
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by oloriLFC(f): 6:07am On May 01, 2020
Vikelo1212:
Why is everybody cursing the woman? She acted on impulse! The first thing that occurred to her was to run to safety first. She must have reached her destination before she realized that her boy wasn't with her.

Meanwhile, where is the father sef?
yes, you're right. It is just the human nature. I remember years ago, my mom(RIP), my brother and I were at the market. We were teenagers then. Suddenly, there were gun shots. Within a twinkle of an eye, everybody japa! Mom was in a shop. My bro, elsewhere, me too, elsewhere. Normalcy returned after a few minutes and it was then mom was looking for us and we all began to laugh. Yoruba will say "when fire burn you, burn your pikin, na your own you go put out first". That's acting on impulse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Paid N60,000 To Escape From Police Cell — Serial Robbery Suspect (Pictured) / Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity / Charles Inojie & His Wife, Obehi, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.