Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,944 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative (42298 Views)

2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa / Gun Hidden Inside Bread, Man From ONUIMO LGA, IMO Caught By Security Operative / Drug Trafficker Caught At The Airport Trying To Run From Security Operatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by seunlayi(m): 11:43am On Apr 29, 2020
govomotors:
Let the government take care of the child until the mother is sure the lockdown is over and he should be handed over to her without any issue.

They should stop creating panic here and there. They have turned lockdown into a way to milk the poor. If everything was well, will she be on the street with her child?

I strongly support lockdown, I have been home for 7 weeks now.
maybe this was the plan of the mother. I pray God will heal our land

1 Like

Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by kemii7004: 11:44am On Apr 29, 2020
[color=#] 2223545[/color]
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 29, 2020
If people didn't see security operatives as "masquerade" people won't be running from them
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by Badestman: 11:46am On Apr 29, 2020
WOMEN ARE NOT ESSENTIAL...
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by kingthreat(m): 11:47am On Apr 29, 2020
Police should stop this unnecessary high handedness in the name of enforcing lockdown
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by Sermwell(m): 11:52am On Apr 29, 2020
Swinger60:
Media and unverified news sha.

What if the mother didn't really abandon her son, perhaps, she ran from task force, only to realize her son wasn't following her.

Is it possible for a mother, who has natured her son to this level, and then abandon him over task force? Haba..!!

Like my whatsapp Dp said..., "Media is full of nonsense"

you are the one who is full of nonsense here!! let me even quote what you wrote......"she ran from task force, only to realize her son wasn't following her" please tell us the meaning of 'abandon'.

1 Like

Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by StivoeDevoe: 11:52am On Apr 29, 2020
the woman did not try how ever I can see small sense in it bcs police will not just kill a small boy like that but if it was she trust Nigerian police they can show up power for an innocent
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by Farki: 11:54am On Apr 29, 2020
Some people really shouldn't have children at all, just look at the poor boy. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by Sermwell(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2020
AnanseK:
Mama dis Papa that, can’t we tell our children our own names.

Why do we have names? All of you can see my name written here boldly , haba!
is your full name Ananse Kweku??
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by Tboymessiah(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2020
speak pidgin English with the small kids he will talk well, all this English Na to shakara de guy.
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by kemii8302: 11:57am On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by kemii5685: 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
[color=#] 1126609[/color]
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by Jesuisbelle(f): 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
Mama destiny and papa destiny please come and carry your destiny ooo
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by Danniedpastor(m): 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Uyi168:
What's ur father's name??
Papa destiny..
Laugh Wan kill me... grin grin..

Children tends to call their parents the name the hear from others. For example,my son started calling his mom' 'Aunty' because we own the school he attends and everyone calls her 'aunty'. We had to kill that mentality by forcing everyone to call her 'Mrs Blessing'. Now,he calls her Mrs Blessing. He is just 3 years old

1 Like

Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
quote to insult me, but the truth is I am hungry and I am an ulcer patient too, I cant steal because u will still condemn me, pls help your daughter with 1000 for survival.
0010368892 emuka .c. Vivian Gtbank
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by Swinger60(f): 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
Sermwell:

you are the one who is full of nonsense here!! let me even quote what you wrote......"she ran from task force, only to realize her son wasn't following her" please tell us the meaning of 'abandon'.
The word "Abandon" means you knowingly left something/someone to their fate. ..,and, you and I knows that wasnt the woman intention.

And, I will still insist "Media is full of nonsense " if you don't like it.., Go and jump inside lagoon.
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by Sermwell(m): 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
Swinger60:
The word "Abandon" means you knowingly left something/someone to their fate. ..,and, you and I knows that wasnt the woman intention.

And, I will still insist "Media is full of nonsense " if you don't like it.., Go and jump inside lagoon.
so you mean the woman didn't know her son was with her at the time she fled?? you must be an ignoramus!!

2 Likes

Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by ambitiouschap1: 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
hello chuksbaby I can't comment on the business thread with this new moniker, but I want to share my little knowledge to all, tell them they can get a work mail from tempmail. they just need to download the app and it's free.
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Most ofyou condemning the mother will do the same, Bunch of hypocrites undecided
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by loadedvibes: 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
If this mama wise now . Na to open Twitter and Instagram account for this pikin so that him go blow
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by Timileyin1234(m): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2020

Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by whirlwind7(m): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Vikelo1212:
Why is everybody cursing the woman? She acted on impulse! The first thing that occurred to her was to run to safety first. She must have reached her destination before she realized that her boy wasn't with her.

Meanwhile, where is the father sef?

Clap for yourself. You actually believe you made a reasonable point, right?

The first instinct a mother worth her salt would do is to protect her child. Nothing else comes first!

And you asking for the father when it was actually the mother who was with the child when the incident happened shows you either don't get it, or you're being delusional.
I put it to you, you're not a parent.
A child went out with his mother, and you're asking for the father...
As if he was present when the security operatives tried to catch the woman. angry

2 Likes

Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by toprealman: 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
Benin, Edo state lipsrsealed
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by AnanseK(m): 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
Sermwell:

is your full name Ananse Kweku??

cheesy grin
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by Martinola(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
All dis girls wei for still dey colet home training go dey born pikin upandan
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by bobntu: 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
It might be wise to speak pidgin English to the boy in a more relaxed atmosphere free of cameras and onlookers. More information could be derived.
Questions like 1. ' Destiny who?' instead of father's name or surname. 2. What is the name of your school? (most children know)
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by frozen70(f): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
To her the child is safe with the person or police

They will still beg her to come for the child

Who knows if she did it on purpose to keep the child with them since she can't afford to feed him

No be woman ❗❗❗❓
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by AsawanaDgreat: 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Fear of been declared Corona positive
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by AsawanaDgreat: 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Fear of Corona virus is the beginning of survival
Re: Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative by StivoeDevoe: 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
the woman did not try how ever I can see small sense in it bcs police will not just kill a small boy like that but if it was she trust Nigerian police they can show up power for an innocent grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charles Inojie & His Wife, Obehi, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Photos: Two Men Injured After Being Involved In Sallah Bloodbath (Graphic pics) / Four ‘one Chance’ Robbers Nabbed In Abuja [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.