Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. (2383 Views)

Akpata to Dongban-Mensem: Explain Discrepancy In Kano Appeal Court Judgement / Forensic Analysts To Comb Lekki Toll Gate For 21 Days / Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Since INEC had refused to give me a good answer after several requests, I am now seeking the answers here online.
Please, why was there a big difference in the values of the accredited voters in Anambra State for the Senatorial and Presidential Elections, whereas the two values are supposed to be exactly the same?
For Anambra North, the number of Accredited Voters was 210,819.
For Anambra South, the number of Accredited Voters was 224,569.
For Anambra Central, the number of Accredited Voters was 223,877.
The total of the three is 659,265.
For the Presidential Election, it was 675,273.

That means, 16,008 additional accredited voters.
I need to be cleared very well on this.
I need to know why exactly there was such a huge difference.
Please, before answering the question, I need you to bear these three things in mind.
1. The two elections above were conducted simultaneously. That means, they both took place the same day and at the same time.
2. It was only one single accreditation of voters that served for the two elections. Not two different accreditations.
3. For every cancelled polling-units or wards due to violence or any other reason, all the elections that were held in those affected polling-units or wards were all cancelled together.
(I am an analyst too, and I am going to use the answers and opinions provided here strictly for research purposes. So please, I would really appreciate it if I get very honest replies.)
(For some of us that may be thinking that the elections had come and gone, and that we should all forget about it and let all the bygones be bygone...
I want to let you all know that, If we do not correct these silly mistakes of 2019 early enough, these very silly mistakes would be repeated again in 2023, in exactly the same silly manner; and as usual, we still won't even know what happened again, and how they even happened, just because we never cared to make simple corrections.)

Please NOTE:
For some analysts that might want to reproduce something similar to this for their own states, I must tell you the plain truth right away.
You cannot find the necessary data you need anywhere on the internet.
The accreditation data is not there on the internet.
So please, do not waste your time browsing.

You must have to go out there and meet some of the politicians who actively participated in the elections for which data you were seeking, you must enter lots of offices, and you might even have to tip some people at some points - that is, if you happen not to be so lucky to meet people who would give you the data straight-away without trying to introduce unnecessary office delays.
Meanwhile, this thread of last year comes to mind..
https://www.nairaland.com/5050598/simple-logic-presidential-accreditation-should

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mods,
Lalasticlala,
Seun.
Please, I need the input of Nairalanders.
Help me move this thread to frontpage please.
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by PFRB: 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
The truth will come out when it is no more relevant. I feel sorry about this.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by sweetonugbu: 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nigerian magic

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by AdaoraNK(f): 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Simply 'Rigging' or you call it manipulation.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by rummmy: 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
What about incidence form voters op?
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by Olugbanko: 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
if only the op can match his claims with pictorial evidence, we'll take it up from there

2 Likes

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by IGBOSON1: 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
You need the simple, unabridged and none PC answer: the figures were allocated by the Buhari/APC enabled INEC! Simple!

You think it’s for nothing that Buhari didn’t want to sign the electoral bill into law? wink

Fact of the matter is, you’re on your own if you want to use those results issued by INEC for any kind of serious academic excercise!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by HeadShot: 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
2023 will be the worst election ever

Apc will gladly rig it.... They wouldn't want anyone to open the huge corruption going on right now under Buhari

Free and fair elections died under Jonathan...
Never will a party in power lose again... Never

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by tk4rd: 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
The answer is very very simple..

INEC ADDED THE FIGURES BY THEMSELVES..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by tk4rd: 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lalasticlala..
Seun.
Please Come And See.
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by Bluntsisi: 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
IGBOSON1:
...Fact of the matter is, you’re on your own if you want to use those results issued by INEC for any kind of serious academic excercise!...
If the academic exercise happened to be channelled towards determining the level of accuracy of the INEC-released figures, and rating them at the same time, then the academic exercise would end up producing a World-Class Bestselling Book.
Lalasticlala..
Seun.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by OVIHINNO(m): 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
I think there was a consensus among various political parties in some areas in Anambra state to vote PDP for the presidential election and as such proper scrutiny was not done by the political parties. I assume presidential election accreditation figures and votes were simply allocated in some units whereas actual accreditation was used in the national Assembly elections
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by Bluntsisi: 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
OVIHINNO:
I think there was a consensus among various political parties in some areas in Anambra state to vote PDP for the presidential election and as such proper scrutiny was not done by the political parties. I assume presidential election accreditation figures and votes were simply allocated in some units whereas actual accreditation was used in the national Assembly elections
Consensus among the parties?
Wonderful.!!
So, the parties now come together and decide what happens during elections, and yet they allowed the whole lot of people to stand under the sun in vain??
Like, you mean this happened ONLY in Anambra State?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by OVIHINNO(m): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bluntsisi:
Wonderful.!!
So, the parties now come together and decide what happens during elections, and yet they allowed the whole lot of people to stand under the sun in vain??
I don't know which part of the country you are but I can frankly tell u what happens in Elections in most states in SS & few States in SE. There are no elections in some areas. Everyone in the community goes with the tide. They only go to the polling units to receive handouts. We've seen great disparity on voters turnout for election conducted within the same period

1 Like

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by tk4rd: 4:52am On Apr 30, 2020
Lalasticlala..
Why did you ban me??
Just because I posted a comment here?

1 Like

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by richeso: 5:11am On Apr 30, 2020
my guy, this type of discussion that will open the eyes of truth will not make any engagement.
it will not be taken seriously. that's online for you. the active users of this forum, 70percent are gainfully employed Pro government bodies.
their job is not to tell you or interact in this type of discussion. their objectives is to defend the government in any thread exposing the ills of the government.

my 2cent.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by toffyz(m): 5:32am On Apr 30, 2020
Definitely, the figures were somehow manipulated.

But from another perspective, It's possible there was late accreditation of some voters during the election. Most likely voters that came purposely for the presidential election.

Though, It's not right but it's possible!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by Susu888(m): 5:40am On Apr 30, 2020
It doesn't take a political analyst to break it down for you grin.

Welcome to Nigeria nd what you're asking about is called political influence or sagacity which is the ability to bring in additional number of voters from nothing grin .

Its a magical talent only performed by a few....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by helinues: 6:14am On Apr 30, 2020
undecided

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 6:50am On Apr 30, 2020
tk4rd:
Lalasticlala..
Why did you ban me??
Just because I posted a comment here?
He also banned me.
I wonder why he did so.
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 6:54am On Apr 30, 2020
helinues:
undecided
I was expecting you to come around and show your ugly face..
And guess what??
You didn't disappoint at-all..

3 Likes

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by ThatFairGuy: 6:57am On Apr 30, 2020
You should know. This is Nigeria where 16 is greater than 19.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by helinues: 6:58am On Apr 30, 2020
BluntNigerian:
I was expecting you to come around and show your ugly face..
And guess what??
You didn't disappoint at-all..

He also banned me

Your uncultured comments will continue to get you banned.

grin

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 8:33am On Apr 30, 2020
rummmy:
What about incidence form voters op?
Please explain yourself better, let me understand your question very well.
What exactly happened to Incidence Form?
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 8:36am On Apr 30, 2020
helinues:

Your uncultured comments will continue to get you banned.

grin
So, when I type some obvious truths, they become uncultured comments??
Is your ugly face no more ugly again??

1 Like

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 30, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Mods,
Lalasticlala,
Seun.
Please, I need the input of Nairalanders.
Help me move this thread to frontpage please.

How do we know your figures are correct?

What's your source for the figures?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by senatordave1(m): 9:01am On Apr 30, 2020
OVIHINNO:
Gbam.I agree
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 9:02am On Apr 30, 2020
Olugbanko:
if only the op can match his claims with pictorial evidence, we'll take it up from there
Photos of what exactly would you need?
You thought it was easy for me to get the results??
Why don't you go ahead and pressure INEC to release the full details for all the States and FCT on the INEC website in order to facilitate easy access; so that you won't have to be demanding pictorial evidence again whenever someone is analysing the figures as released by INEC??
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by senatordave1(m): 9:02am On Apr 30, 2020
Bluntsisi:
Wonderful.!!
It happens in most rural areas or where a party is dominant.in my LGA,after voting they will still allocate it to pdp
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 9:07am On Apr 30, 2020
senatordave1:

Gbam.I agree
But check it naa..
Is it right for few political parties to come together and allocate imaginary votes to themselves?? Does it sound like a good reason or excuse for such a discrepancy??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Nigerians lashes Senator Dino Melaye over photo he took with Joe Biden / Why There Are Many Northerners In The Nigerian Army / Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.