Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. (2397 Views)

Akpata to Dongban-Mensem: Explain Discrepancy In Kano Appeal Court Judgement / Forensic Analysts To Comb Lekki Toll Gate For 21 Days / Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by senatordave1(m): 9:08am On Apr 30, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Photos of what exactly would you need?
You thought it was easy for me to get the results??
Why don't you go ahead and pressure INEC to release the full details for all the States and FCT on the INEC website in order to facilitate easy access; so that you won't have to be demanding pictorial evidence again whenever someone is analysing the figures as released by INEC??
I think its actually with voided votes or ballot papers.either the presidential poll had less voided votes or nullified votes followed or they deliberately added more figures for pdp.if you prefer look at 2015 polls and others,you will Stoll see the same thing or even worse.

Honestly,you are not going to find any honest or good answer here.you should know that by now.this is one of several threads you have been opening without any good answer.since last year,you have been doing this.you are honestly and painfully wasting your time.I'll advise you sponsor a bill to the national assembly to curb all this or maybe try to work out something with inec
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by senatordave1(m): 9:12am On Apr 30, 2020
BluntNigerian:
But check it naa..
Is it right for few political parties to come together and allocate imaginary votes to themselves?? Does it sound like a good reason or excuse for such a discrepancy??
It is the reality.that is what usually happens.you should know this by now.are you not a Nigerian?
To me its not the fault of inec when rigging occurs but massive pressure from political actors.take away pressures and you will see less rigging.inec on their own on a normal level will conduct elections very well

1 Like

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 9:22am On Apr 30, 2020
OVIHINNO:
I think there was a consensus among various political parties in some areas in Anambra state to vote PDP for the presidential election and as such proper scrutiny was not done by the political parties. I assume presidential election accreditation figures and votes were simply allocated in some units whereas actual accreditation was used in the national Assembly elections
But check it naa..
Is it right for few political parties to come together and allocate imaginary votes to themselves?? Does it sound like a good reason or excuse for such a discrepancy??
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 9:40am On Apr 30, 2020
OVIHINNO:

I don't know which part of the country you are but I can frankly tell u what happens in Elections in most states in SS & few States in SE. There are no elections in some areas. Everyone in the community goes with the tide. They only go to the polling units to receive handouts. We've seen great disparity on voters turnout for election conducted within the same period
This case here is very very different.
ONLY ONE SINGLE ACCREDITATION OF VOTERS SERVED FOR BOTH PRESIDENTIAL, SENATORIAL, AND HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES ELECTIONS.. NOT TWO ACCREDITATIONS.. JUST ONE..
Its just like putting 200 mangoes each sealed in their different bags and sent on two different buses going to Lagos. When the two bags arrived at Lagos, their numbers varied so much.
Was there supposed to be variation in the first place?
And if there is, who do we blame for the variation in figures??
The person that put the mangoes on different buses?
The bus driver?
Or the person at Lagos that counted the mangoes he received??
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 9:44am On Apr 30, 2020
richeso:
my guy, this type of discussion that will open the eyes of truth will not make any engagement.
it will not be taken seriously. that's online for you. the active users of this forum, 70percent are gainfully employed Pro government bodies.
their job is not to tell you or interact in this type of discussion. their objectives is to defend the government in any thread exposing the ills of the government.

my 2cent.
I am suspecting the mods here..
They can never take threads of this nature to front-page, so that lots of people would not be engaged.
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 9:45am On Apr 30, 2020
BluntNigerian:
I am suspecting the mods here..
They can never take threads of this nature to front-page, so that lots of people would not be engaged.
Lalasticlala..
Over to you..
Prove him wrong.
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 9:49am On Apr 30, 2020
toffyz:
Definitely, the figures were somehow manipulated.

But from another perspective, It's possible there was late accreditation of some voters during the election. Most likely voters that came purposely for the presidential election.

Though, It's not right but it's possible!
If you actually voted, you would know that there was nothing like Late Accreditation just for presidential elections..
All Accreditations counted for all the three votes that took place on that same day. And it was recorded on all the three election-results sheets after the elections had ended, before they started counting the votes.
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 9:51am On Apr 30, 2020
Susu888:
It doesn't take a political analyst to break it down for you grin.

Welcome to Nigeria nd what you're asking about is called political influence or sagacity which is the ability to bring in additional number of voters from nothing grin .

Its a magical talent only performed by a few....
You Just Said It.
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 9:53am On Apr 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
You should know. This is Nigeria where 16 is greater than 19.
Do we continue like this??
Na like this we go dey dey??
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 9:58am On Apr 30, 2020
senatordave1:

It happens in most rural areas or where a party is dominant.in my LGA,after voting they will still allocate it to pdp
These ones happened at the polling-units..
That one is everywhere.
The one I am talking about are the ones that happened at the collation centres.
After everybody might had gone.
They were mostly done with pens and calculators.
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 10:06am On Apr 30, 2020
senatordave1:

I think its actually with voided votes or ballot papers.either the presidential poll had less voided votes or nullified votes followed or they deliberately added more figures for pdp.if you prefer look at 2015 polls and others,you will Stoll see the same thing or even worse.

Honestly,you are not going to find any honest or good answer here.you should know that by now. this is one of several threads you have been opening without any good answer.since last year,you have been doing this.you are honestly and painfully wasting your time. I'll advise you sponsor a bill to the national assembly to curb all this or maybe try to work out something with inec
One day, I will get what I want from here, and I will finally “rest”..
Meanwhile, The Newly Modified Electoral Bill would take care of MOST of these anomalies.
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by senatordave1(m): 10:32am On Apr 30, 2020
BluntNigerian:
These ones happened at the polling-units..
That one is everywhere.
The one I am talking about are the ones that happened at the collation centres.
After everybody might had gone.
They were mostly done with pens and calculators.
Yes.so why the surprise
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by OVIHINNO(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
BluntNigerian:
But check it naa..
I'm not justifying these actions. I'm only telling you what's obtainable in most of these areas
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
senatordave1:

Yes.so why the surprise
I am Not surprised in any way.
At first, I wanted INEC to be the one to explain the discrepancy.
You Know, INEC would always have an excuse for every error or malpractice, even when they were caught red-handed, they would still deny everything.
Thus, with these figures, it happened that they were the ones that caught themselves by themselves red-handed.
And all I need now is just for INEC to come out by themselves and explain where the discrepancy came from..
Whatever the reason or excuse they give, it will be accepted, it doesn't matter.
But let them come out and explain it first.
So you see, I'm not surprised in any way.
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
OVIHINNO:

I'm not justifying these actions. I'm only telling you what's obtainable in most of these areas
Ok..
But does that in anyway explain the reason why the two accreditation data would be different, even though accreditation was done only once for the two elections?
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by OVIHINNO(m): 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
BluntNigerian:
This case here is very very different.
ONLY ONE SINGLE ACCREDITATION OF VOTERS SERVED FOR BOTH PRESIDENTIAL, SENATORIAL, AND HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES ELECTIONS.. NOT TWO ACCREDITATIONS.. JUST ONE..
Its just like putting 200 mangoes each sealed in their different bags and sent on two different buses going to Lagos. When the two bags arrived at Lagos, their numbers varied so much.
Was there supposed to be variation in the first place?
And if there is, who do we blame for the variation in figures??
The person that put the mangoes on different buses?
The bus driver?
Or the person at Lagos that counted the mangoes he received??
U don't seem to get it!!!
Let's assume there were 500 registered voters in a particular voting unit, that unit has two strong contending senatorial candidate from the area. The people in the unit agrees to let election go ahead the way it ought to be in the senatorial election as both candidates are from the area but all agreed that the presidential election votes should all go to party XYZ because the VP is from their area. Now accreditation is done for the 300 voters who turns up for the election, after which all the remaining 200 absent voters are ticked as accredited and ballot papers thumb printed for the party XYZ for the presidential candidate as there is no opposition in the presidential election in that particular unit. If u have actively participated in the conduct of an election in this area you will grasp the concept

1 Like

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by OVIHINNO(m): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Ok..
But does that in anyway explain the reason why the two accreditation data would be different, even though accreditation was done only once for the two elections?
Ideally it doesn't make sense but its not illegal after all.
It will be assumed that some people got accredited but were only interested and voted in the presidential election
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by OVIHINNO(m): 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Ok..
Oh oh oh....I see your line of reasoning. There is usually one accreditation template/register for both elections. That's not possible. I got it missed up

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
OVIHINNO:

Oh oh oh....I see your line of reasoning. There is usually one accreditation template/register for both elections. That's not possible. I got it missed up
I'm so happy that you finally got the direction I am heading to.
That was exactly how the election was conducted..
So, what genuine explanation do you think that could cover for that.?
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
OVIHINNO:

U don't seem to get it!!!
Let's assume there were 500 registered voters in a particular voting unit, that unit has two strong contending senatorial candidate from the area. The people in the unit agrees to let election go ahead the way it ought to be in the senatorial election as both candidates are from the area but all agreed that the presidential election votes should all go to party XYZ because the VP is from their area. Now accreditation is done for the 300 voters who turns up for the election, after which all the remaining 200 absent voters are ticked as accredited and ballot papers thumb printed for the party XYZ for the presidential candidate as there is no opposition in the presidential election in that particular unit. If u have actively participated in the conduct of an election in this area you will grasp the concept
Like I commented earlier, I am aware that things usually happen like that.
But with the way the 2019 accreditation was done, what exactly would be the excuse this time to explain such a discrepancy??
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
OVIHINNO:

Ideally it doesn't make sense but its not illegal after all.
It will be assumed that some people got accredited but were only interested and voted in the presidential election
Please explain better.
Even if you don't want to vote for any other election but the presidential election, the single accreditation had captured you already, and that same number of accredited voters would be the same accreditation number that will reflect in all the other elections..
You get what I am trying to say now??
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
Olugbanko:
if only the op can match his claims with pictorial evidence, we'll take it up from there
Please, are you one of the Mods?
There is this thread that needs to be moved to front-page.
All the necessary evidences are all complete inside the thread.
Here is the link to the thread below:
https://www.nairaland.com/5768984/open-letter-all-inec-staff
(An Open Letter To All The INEC Staff On Nairaland)
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
FrLukas:

How do we know your figures are correct?

What's your source for the figures?
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by OVIHINNO(m): 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
BluntNigerian:
I'm so happy that you finally got the direction I am heading to.
That was exactly how the election was conducted..
So, what genuine explanation do you think that could cover for that.?
There can be no explanation whatsoever as there was electoral fraud and they weren't smart enough to regularize accreditation figures for both elections

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
BluntNigerian:

Oh no. I'm not a moderator.

You'll need to call the attention of Mynd44 and Lalasticlala

They are the class captains here.

smiley
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by jogodo5: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

How do we know your figures are correct?

What's your source for the figures?
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
OVIHINNO:
There can be no explanation whatsoever as there was electoral fraud and they weren't smart enough to regularize accreditation figures for both elections
Thank You My Brother.
You have finally arrived at my point.
The main aim of this thread is just to establish that INEC had not been smart enough.
And this time around, they had shot themselves in their own legs by themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Thank You My Brother.
You have finally arrived at my point.
The main aim of this thread is just to establish that INEC had not been smart enough.
And this time around, they had shot themselves in their own legs by themselves.
For those people that would be tempted to ask me what I would gain after establishing it, or what difference it would make...
Let me answer you all straight-away..
That exactly is the topic of my thesis..
Thus, if I establish it, and got myself confirmed (or refuted) by any statement that would be issued by INEC, it would fetch me a sweet distinction.
So, it means that I am ready to give it my all.
All I need now to complete my research is a statement from INEC.
And all that I am doing now is to get INEC's attention through online media.
It is not so necessary for me to go to court because of this.
But if it really becomes necessary that I have to go to court, then I might have no other options than to toe that path.
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by prophetmuhammed: 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
what's wrong with people? can't you accept the fact PDP lost woefully and stop bringing up old story.
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
FrLukas:

Oh no. I'm not a moderator.

You'll need to call the attention of Mynd44 and Lalasticlala

They are the class captains here.

smiley
To answer your first question..
I will be very plain with you here..
You see, I am Not a politician.
I am also nonpartisan. I don't belong to any political party.
I don't know any of the contestants, neither do I know people close to them.
But due to my research, I needed the data.
None of the data I needed was online.
Not even a single video or audio out of the numerous videos and audios online had the complete version of the declaration of the results.
All the news-bloggers and online newspapers were interested in the winners and losers. None of them reported the true data that goes with elections.
That was how I saw myself going to offices to get my data.
It was full of stress.
It took me seven months to get these ones I have here.
I don't have pictures of the results with me.
But one thing I know for sure is that..
THESE FIGURES HERE ARE THE TRUE FIGURES DECLARED BY THE AUTHORISED INEC RETURNING OFFICERS..

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Wish I'm Not Igbo, I Could Have Told The Truth / Apapa Seaport Is Own By Ijaws Not Yoruba / Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.