Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

As Seen On Twitter - Do You Agree With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As Seen On Twitter - Do You Agree With Him (576 Views)

Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Seen On Twitter - Do You Agree With Him by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
savage

Re: As Seen On Twitter - Do You Agree With Him by Millenniumlady(f): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Foolish boy
Re: As Seen On Twitter - Do You Agree With Him by Enoch07: 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
u neva meet some fathers

1 Like

Re: As Seen On Twitter - Do You Agree With Him by Oluromantic: 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
But the day belle show, that same father will chase you out of the home.

If you abort like 8 times, he will stay beside you till you see an unlucky man then leave you to your childless fortune.
Re: As Seen On Twitter - Do You Agree With Him by Gwagone: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
if not the Father, who will?
Re: As Seen On Twitter - Do You Agree With Him by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
My father Will skin you alive for merely standing with a boy. Not my father.
Re: As Seen On Twitter - Do You Agree With Him by sirzee1660(m): 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tell them ......and to all those slot who sleeps around for Money may your pussy .......
Re: As Seen On Twitter - Do You Agree With Him by Greyworld: 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Eulalia:
My father Will skin you alive for merely standing with a boy. Not my father.
Your dad must be a catholic priest then.
Re: As Seen On Twitter - Do You Agree With Him by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Greyworld:

Your dad must be a catholic priest then.

He was a force man.a disciplinarian to the core but very loving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Seen On Twitter - Do You Agree With Him by Greyworld: 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Eulalia:

He was a force man.a disciplinarian to the core but very loving.
Nice remark for a nice dad. "Was"

Catholic Priests don't get married tho... was kidding
Re: As Seen On Twitter - Do You Agree With Him by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Greyworld:

Nice remark for a nice dad. "Was"

Catholic Priests don't get married tho... was kidding

Oops.... I didn't catch that priest part. Okeydokey then.

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady S*x Video Leak By A Friend 18+ / South African Ebony Goes Fully Unclad On Video 18+ / Feliscatus Is The Most Realest Guy On Romanceland. Check Him Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.