Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? (1451 Views)

Beware Of Social Media Because It Makes You Commit The Sin Of Coveteousness / If The Writers Of Adam And Eve Were Honest / Parable Of The Rich Man And Lazarus: What Was The Sin Of The Rich Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by IamMichael(m): 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
In the Bible, it is stated that Adam and Eve committed sin against their creator.

However, soon as Adam and Eve were cast out of the Garden of Eden, it seemed like other animals automatically changed too.

We saw that:
=>>the serpent was punished to crawl forever on their bellies... A specific punishment for an actual sin committed by the serpent in the deceit process.

==> We saw that both Adam and Eve also received specific punishments for their sins.

However, we don't get to see the specific punishments meted out to other animals including birds, dishes and Tree's. Yet, for some reason, the sin of Adam and Eve changed the lives of other animals from peaceful animals to violent ones, including turning to vicious inanimate things like Covid-19, viruses, bacteria, etc.

So, Sharks, Alligators, Crocodiles were once sweet loving animals before Adam and Eve sinned and they turned to vicious predators?

What sin did other animals commit?

1 Like

Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by josen16322(m): 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
GOD shud recreate dis world and use a guy like me as adam am sayin 2 GOD right now dat i will neva let him down except i see eve naked somethin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
josen16322:
GOD shud recreate dis world and use a guy like me as adam am sayin 2 GOD right now dat i will neva let him down except i see eve naked somethin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You are a Kulibali... grin grin
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by josen16322(m): 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
@Arkmanbuddy den u are a taye taiwo grin
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
josen16322:
@Arkmanbuddy den u are a taye taiwo grin

shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by caye(m): 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
While traditional African Religions and other indigenous religions of peoples the world over view their stories of the origin of life/ creation as a myth: figurative or symbolic stories in which some truths are hidden within them for the initiate, the "great " religions of the children of Abraham consider theirs to be literal stories and the truest. This makes a wise man look at them with pity while being astonished at their childish thinking. These stories are all myths. Myths are not falsehood , however. They are simply stories embedded with some truths inside, which is not revealed to the laymen but the initiate.

5 Likes

Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by jcross19: 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
IamMichael:
In the Bible, it is stated that Adam and Eve committed sin against their creator.

However, soon as Adam and Eve were cast out of the Garden of Eden, it seemed like other animals automatically changed too.

We saw that:
=>>the serpent was punished to crawl forever on their bellies... A specific punishment for an actual sin committed by the serpent in the deceit process.

==> We saw that both Adam and Eve also received specific punishments for their sins.

However, we don't get to see the specific punishments meted out to other animals including birds, dishes and Tree's. Yet, for some reason, the sin of Adam and Eve changed the lives of other animals from peaceful animals to violent ones, including turning to vicious inanimate things like Covid-19, viruses, bacteria, etc.

So, Sharks, Alligators, Crocodiles were once sweet loving animals before Adam and Eve sinned and they turned to vicious predators?

we Christian trying all the means to cover up the errors in that Genesis. If you look at that scorpion, you will discover that it has a sting to attack and defend itself why did God create the scorpion like that? why did create some deadly insect? to tell you that the story of creation in the Genesis sound like moon light tales.

2 Likes

Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by IamMichael(m): 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
jcross19:
we Christian trying all the means to cover up the errors in that Genesis. If you look at that scorpion, you will discover that it has a sting to attack and defend itself why did God create the scorpion like that? why did create some deadly insect? to tell you that the story of creation in the Genesis sound like moon light tales.
Thank you for also seeing the truth that Christians try hard to cover the errors in Genesis.

1 Like

Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by jcross19: 4:35am On Apr 29, 2020
IamMichael:

Thank you for also seeing the truth that Christians try hard to cover the errors in Genesis.
so God has His own reason to create all these..
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by Heathen777(m): 6:07am On Apr 29, 2020
That's just a mythological story. Animals are not violent because someone ate a magical fruit. Over time they evolved the characteristics they have.

5 Likes

Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by IamMichael(m): 9:39am On Apr 29, 2020
jcross19:
so God has His own reason to create all these..
Why did God create mosquito and Corona Virus?
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
IamMichael:

We saw that:

Evidently Satan had the curse, not literal serpent.

The actions of men towards the animals may have caused the violent reaction of many animals today.

1 Like

Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by sonmvayina(m): 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
Just understand that is is just a story...I have one that says why the tortoise has a cracked shell...should I tell you?

1 Like

Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by sonmvayina(m): 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
caye:
While traditional African Religions and other indigenous religions of peoples the world over view their stories of the origin of life/ creation as a myth: figurative or symbolic stories in which some truths are hidden within them for the initiate, the "great " religions of the children of Abraham consider theirs to be literal stories and the truest. This makes a wise man look at them with pity while being astonished at their childish thinking. These stories are all myths. Myths are not falsehood , however. They are simply stories embedded with some truths inside, which is not revealed to the laymen but the initiate.

I love you..
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by 1Sharon(f): 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
jcross19:

Wow shocked...are.you now a nonbeliver?
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by sonmvayina(m): 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
1Sharon:

Just another brother saying it as it is...
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by IamMichael(m): 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
JMAN05:

Evidently Satan had the curse, not literal serpent.

The actions of men towards the animals may have caused the violent reaction of many animals today.
What actions of men?
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by IamMichael(m): 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
sonmvayina:
Just understand that is is just a story...I have one that says why the tortoise has a cracked shell...should I tell you?
I know it. It's a very popular one in my kin!

2 Likes

Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by Christmasdon(m): 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
@Op stop watching NatGeo G WILD only on GMT. Tell your doctor to stop putting this channel for his ward/patients including u op.
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by jcross19: 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
1Sharon:

Am a core believer not a blind one!!! I can't compromising my faith but I don't believe some stories in the bible.
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by jcross19: 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
IamMichael:

Why did God create mosquito and Corona Virus?
I thought you are learned person? corona virus was created scientifically while mosquitoes were created by nature. mosquitoes can't be found in western countries. nature have the energy to create some micro animals. dirtiness created mosquitoes.
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by IamMichael(m): 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
jcross19:
I thought you are learned person? corona virus was created scientifically while mosquitoes were created by nature. mosquitoes can't be found in western countries. nature have the energy to create some micro animals. dirtiness created mosquitoes.

Do you know you are wrong about the Corona virus?
Do you also know that you are wrong about dirtiness creating mosquitoes?
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
IamMichael:

We saw that:

God made Adam the controller of all other creature but outside the garden life became survival of the fittest! smiley

1 Like

Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by jcross19: 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
IamMichael:

ahahahaahaha!!! okay! can you tell me how corona virus that's killing people was created and I will show you a research made by noble laureate .
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by IamMichael(m): 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
Maximus69:

God made Adam the controller of all other creature but outside the garden life became survival of the fittest! smiley
What sin did the other animals commit?
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by IamMichael(m): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
jcross19:
ahahahaahaha!!! okay! can you tell me how corona virus that's killing people was created and I will show you a research made by noble laureate .
Corona virus
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronavirus

Mosquito
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosquito
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
IamMichael:

What sin did the other animals commit?

Adam and his descendants owns everything on planet according to the scriptures! Psalms 115:16
Since he rebelled against his own father, every other creature turned against him as well and no creature is safe in the hands of another, the fittest became predators just as it's happening in midst of mankind till today! Genesis 4:8
In fact women who are weaker becomes vulnerable to domestic violence from men! Genesis 3:16

1 Like

Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
josen16322:
What's wrong in seeing Eve naked, there are some people that doesn't mind nudity it's all in the mind
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
The devil prolly went round possessing them but since the Bible is more concerned about mankind, it recorded only the events of only Adam and Eve. That of the animals was not really of much importance. So whatever the devil did with them did not receive much attention. There's a place God cursed Adam saying the serpent shall bruise his feet and there shall be enemity between them. Yes. So that could have also affected the other beasts relationship with man.
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
sonmvayina:
No, it's she'll had been like that for a long time ain't new
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
IamMichael:

what he meant by dirtiness create mosquito, simply means dirtiness is a good breeding ground for such, read the post you'll get now, it's not literally
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by jcross19: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
IamMichael:

Corona virus
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronavirus

Mosquito
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosquito
ahahahahaha I just laugh!!! if we should start about this issue we will derail the thread. have you heard about SARS and MERS before?. now corona virus normally suppose to be just ordinary flu because it has been existence for a long time ago but this one killing people is genetically created from H.I.V DNA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why People Don't Ever Make Fun Of The Holy Spirit. / Simple Similarities And Differences Between Jehovah's Witnesses And LDS / Founding A State or Nation On Religious Principles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.