Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? (1471 Views)

Beware Of Social Media Because It Makes You Commit The Sin Of Coveteousness / If The Writers Of Adam And Eve Were Honest / Parable Of The Rich Man And Lazarus: What Was The Sin Of The Rich Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by josen16322(m): 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
@Stephenmoka4 dont tell me dat u dont get move or Hot wen a beautiful naked woman stand in front of u mr stephen
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
josen16322:
@Stephenmoka4 dont tell me dat u dont get move or Hot wen a beautiful naked woman stand in front of u mr stephen
No, why would I. It's all in the mindset, I still don't know how the sight of a woman(nude or covered) turn people on without having the thought in their head first.
Anyways a beautiful naked woman has never stand in front of me but, I'll still say I won't be moved by that unless it's my mind. Sometimes I wondered people will post huge butt, boobs and deeply curves; I don't understand how that doesn't look disgusting to guys, instead you'll get weird comments. If it's moderate fine, I'll learn to appreciate the nature and art of man's beauty.
Please I'm not gay
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by josen16322(m): 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
@Stephenmoka4 but u sound gay some how let me ask u dis if a woman like nicki minaj get naked in front of u and start rockin u dont tell me dat yo body wit not move
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
josen16322:
@Stephenmoka4 but u sound gay some how let me ask u dis if a woman like nicki minaj get naked in front of u and start rockin u dont tell me dat yo body wit not move
I'm more likely to move as long as an attractive woman like her added *stimulated acts*, if she's just plain nude and nothing else, we can go on a conversation and that's that. If you spank a baby, of cause they'll cry, if you put fire next to the skin you'll get hurt, but let the fire be there and you watch it burn the firewood, you won't get burn. It's an act and the body will give feedback.
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by IamMichael(m): 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
jcross19:
ahahahahaha I just laugh!!! if we should start about this issue we will derail the thread. have you heard about SARS and MERS before?. now corona virus normally suppose to be just ordinary flu because it has been existence for a long time ago but this one killing people is genetically created from H.I.V DNA.
You have been misinformed my friend.
There is no legitimate information anywhere that states that Covid-19 was scientifically engineered.
Please i will advise you don't indulge in conspiracy theories but to be properly guided.
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by IamMichael(m): 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
Maximus69:

Adam and his descendants owns everything on planet according to the scriptures! Psalms 115:16
[b]Since he rebelled against his own father, every other creature turned against him as well [/b]and no creature is safe in the hands of another, the fittest became predators just as it's happening in midst of mankind till today! Genesis 4:8
In fact women who are weaker becomes vulnerable to domestic violence from men! Genesis 3:16
What about the creature's that didn't turn against him, they developed soft spot for him out of their freewill right?
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
IamMichael:

What about the creature's that didn't turn against him, they developed soft spot for him out of their freewill right?
All the animals turned against Adam's children, that's why we have to tame some as domestic pets!
Others that can't be tamed will continue to live as predators and/or wild until God's kingdom! Isaiah 11:6; 65:25
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by IamMichael(m): 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
Maximus69:

All the animals turned against Adam's children, that's why we have to tame some as domestic pets!
Others that can't be tamed will continue to live as predators and/or wild until God's kingdom! Isaiah 11:6; 65:25
Okay...
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by IamMichael(m): 11:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
Eulalia:
The devil prolly went round possessing them but since the Bible is more concerned about mankind, it recorded only the events of only Adam and Eve. That of the animals was not really of much importance. So whatever the devil did with them did not receive much attention. There's a place God cursed Adam saying the serpent shall bruise his feet and there shall be enemity between them. Yes. So that could have also affected the other beasts relationship with man.
Where in the bible is what you said written?
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
IamMichael:

I said probably and that it was not documented.
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by IamMichael(m): 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
Eulalia:

So, it's just your opinion then?

1 Like

Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by joinpreneur(m): 7:12am On Apr 30, 2020
jcross19:
we Christian trying all the means to cover up the errors in that Genesis. If you look at that scorpion, you will discover that it has a sting to attack and defend itself why did God create the scorpion like that? why did create some deadly insect? to tell you that the story of creation in the Genesis sound like moon light tales.

Your knowledge about God is weak absolutely. It's a reflection on your speakings. The holy scriptures are sealed. And if you have no access to it by God Himself, don't use philosophy or human wisdom. If you understand that God's alpha and omega; He knows everything before it happens. Nothing caught him unaware or unplanned. He's purposeful in making.
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by jcross19: 8:35am On Apr 30, 2020
joinpreneur:

Your knowledge about God is weak absolutely. It's a reflection on your speakings. The holy scriptures are sealed. And if you have no access to it by God Himself, don't use philosophy or human wisdom. If you understand that God's alpha and omega; He knows everything before it happened s. Nothing caught him unaware or unplanned. He's purposeful in making.
See this one? this is where we are making mistake as a Christian and you think all the scriptures are true? I will not argue with you. just keep this to yourself today that bible is made up of 65 % human traditions, laws in which they are subjected to an error in which Jesus Christ condemned them for while the 35% remain the true word of God. I want to ask you a question in 2samuel 24 :1 and 1ch27:23.
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 01, 2020
IamMichael:

And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise His heel (Genesis 3:15).
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:

And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise His heel (Genesis 3:15).
Pls you need to read your Bible more to be able to argue with fact.
May the lord help us all
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
Pls you need to read your Bible more to be able to argue with fact.
May the lord help us all

I wasn't referring to this part and of course I know about what you quoted here which was why I used it. But this was between man and the serpent that deceived mankind. So what I said was not documented was the one between man and other animals which was the original comment that gave rise to the question that birthed this my final comment you just quoted.

Everyone knows this verse you quoted.
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by IamMichael(m): 5:03pm On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:

I wasn't referring to this part and of course I know about what you quoted here which was why I used it. But this was between man and the serpent that deceived mankind. So what I said was not documented was the one between man and other animals which was the original comment that gave rise to the question that birthed this my final comment you just quoted.

Everyone knows this verse you quoted.
That moniker doesn't know correlation at all. All the things he talks about all the time are never related, off point and he will always be quick to point out to another to read more.
He doesn't take his time to read something and understand, always quick to jump into every discussion to prove that he knows...but always end up exposing how shallow-minded and empty he is.
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 01, 2020
IamMichael:

That moniker doesn't know correlation at all. All the things he talks about all the time are never related, off point and he will always be quick to point out to another to read more.
He doesn't take his time to read something and understand, always quick to jump into every discussion to prove that he knows...but always end up exposing how shallow-minded and empty he is.

smiley
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by Number1benue: 10:53pm On May 02, 2020
joinpreneur:

Your knowledge about God is weak absolutely. It's a reflection on your speakings. The holy scriptures are sealed. And if you have no access to it by God Himself, don't use philosophy or human wisdom. If you understand that God's alpha and omega; He knows everything before it happens. Nothing caught him unaware or unplanned. He's purposeful in making.

He knows everything that will happen before it happens yet the devil tried to take his throne

He knows everything thing yet he asked Adam why he was ashamed of appearing before him

He knows everything yet he asked Abel where Cain was

He knows everything yet he asked Abraham to sacrifice Isaac

He knows everything yet he regretted creating humans
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by petra1(m): 12:54am On May 03, 2020
IamMichael:

What sin did other animals commit?

Except the serpent They didnt commit any sin , but the earth was cursed

God prophesied animals will stop being predators at the restoration

Isaiah 65:25
The wolf and the lamb shall feed together,
and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock:
and dust shall be the serpent's meat.
They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by IamMichael(m): 5:10am On May 03, 2020
petra1:

Except the serpent They didnt commit any sin , but the earth was cursed

God prophesied animals will stop being predators at the restoration

Isaiah 65:25
The wolf and the lamb shall feed together,
and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock:
and dust shall be the serpent's meat.
They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.

@bolded,
Your logic means Yahweh punishes innocent and harmless creatures who did nothing to him then, right?
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by joinpreneur(m): 6:31am On May 03, 2020
Number1benue:

He knows everything that will happen before it happens yet the devil tried to take his throne

He knows everything thing yet he asked Adam why he was ashamed of appearing before him

He knows everything yet he asked Abel where Cain was

He knows everything yet he asked Abraham to sacrifice Isaac

He knows everything yet he regretted creating humans

So how did he later get to know all these? Was he told by man?

You don't understand the ways of God.

Go and read Psalm 2; maybe you'll come back to your default spiritual consciousness.

1 Like

Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by petra1(m): 5:04pm On May 03, 2020
IamMichael:

@bolded,
Your logic means Yahweh punishes innocent and harmless creatures who did nothing to him then, right?

It’s ripple effect . You can’t call it punishment
Re: How Did The Sin Of Adam And Eve Make Other Animals Become Violent? by IamMichael(m): 5:39pm On May 03, 2020
petra1:

It’s ripple effect . You can’t call it punishment
Please explain...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus: The Way, The Truth And The Life / Might We Be Living In Hell Here On Earth? Born To Rebuke The Devil? / ~Church removes Jesus' Statue After He Scares Kids!~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.