Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Cbn: Stop All Foreign Payment Immediately - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cbn: Stop All Foreign Payment Immediately (377 Views)

BREAKING: All Foreign Observers, US, 20 Countries Reject INEC Results / Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype / FG Cancels ALL Foreign Printing Contracts For Nigerian Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cbn: Stop All Foreign Payment Immediately by googi: 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
I do not think most Nigerians fully grasp the doubled WHAMMIES we are right now.

1. Covid-19 has devastated the world economy. The poor people and poor countries, especially wasteful and senseless one like Nigeria will take years to recover.

2. Nigeria is in the worst position with ZERO Oil income.

3. Large population to feed

Silver lining or making out some good news is that Nigeria has made some progress in local food production.

Greed and excessive profit by business men have hidden this progress denying gains to the poor people.

Luckily anything still grows in Nigeria. All energy must be devoted to farms to increase production and feed the poor by heavy subsidy, in Naira only, to farming and farmers.

Otherwise, we will be worse than Zimbabwe and Venezuela. Imagine the refugees of 200 million people all over Africa.

Stop all foreign payments and ban all imports untill we recover.
Re: Cbn: Stop All Foreign Payment Immediately by DATACUG00000(m): 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Cbn: Stop All Foreign Payment Immediately by Nonso92(m): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
I'll tell Godwin
Re: Cbn: Stop All Foreign Payment Immediately by GFELOG2018: 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
AND YOU WILL ALSO DRINK YOUR OIL .
Re: Cbn: Stop All Foreign Payment Immediately by googi: 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
GFELOG2018:
AND YOU WILL ALSO DRINK YOUR OIL .

My buroda,

The situation we are now is not funny o. We are talking about the survival of 200m refugees roaming across Africa like those Niger people in the 80s in Nigeria flooding Lagos.

The last time I checked, Dansuki is not from Niger Delta and Jonathan is not from Sokoto.

Please get real!

(1) (Reply)

Don't Obstruct Forensic Audit By NDDC, Akpabio, NANS Dare N'assembly / The G11 Passed A Vote Of Confidence On Prince Dapo Abiodun & His Administration / Saddam Hussein, Gaddafi Advised Abacha To Save Money Abroad-buba Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.