Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype (5408 Views)

Nigerian Governors At UNDP Retreat In Kigali, Rwanda (Photos) / President Buhari Visits Kigali Genocide Memorial In Rwanda (Pictures) / Endsars: Situation At Berger Bus Stop. All BRT Bus Totally Burnt Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Cashsteady(m): 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
Still don't know the reason many Nigerians love to downgrade their country and tend to hype other countries...

Have watched videos of lots of African countries on YouTube mostly the over hyped R country with Namibia and bostwana.. Honestly I see nothing worth celebrating in this countries they all look like on over hyped piece of town.

Namibia is kinda a big country yet still has most of it's part underdeveloped.. Even the overyhped windohek that was probably developed by the German is still surrounded by slums.. Just a few expanse of the city is developed the rest are just bushes with good roads.. Same with the R country 50% of Kigali is slum and Kigali is not even better than Abuja in Nigeria but the media won't let us rest with hype..

The only Africa cities developed in my own opinion are

johansaburg
Nairobi
Cape Town
Abijan
Addis Ababa
Daa res Salem
Luanda
Lagos
Cairo
Pretoria
Algiers
kinasha
Accra

The rest Re just too overrated..

4 Likes

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by kingsavage: 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
The only developed cities with complete amenities in Africa are in south africa and northern African countries.. the rest are shitholes full of slums and dirt

21 Likes

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by plaindealer: 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kigali is mostly a backward and underdeveloped place, just travel outside the city center and it's nothing but shanties.

The rest of Rwanda is underdeveloped, even more than half of Rwanda doesn't have access to electricity

Rwandan as a country, their economy is 42nd in Africa while Lagos, a state inside Nigeria is 5th largest, dozen's of positions ahead of poor Rwanda.

The silly and ignorant comparisons are mainly peddled by anti Nigerian people from the SE part of Nigeria.

It's Ignorance.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Tumbulum: 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
plaindealer:
Kigali is mostly a backward and underdeveloped place, just travel outside the city center and it's nothing but shanties.

The rest of Rwanda is underdeveloped, even more than half of Rwanda doesn't have access to electricity

Rwandan as a country, their economy is 42nd in Africa while Lagos, a state inside Nigeria is 5th largest, dozen's of positions ahead of poor Rwanda.

The silly and ignorant comparisons are mainly peddled by anti Nigerian people from the SE part of Nigeria.

It's Ignorance.
you live in the shit hole poverty capital of the Planet. Deal with that and leave SE out of it.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
The height Kigali, Windohek , Ghana, Cameroon And Bostwana has attained and do intend to attain, I doubt if Nigeria will beat them let alone reach such height in the next 60 years.

These countries now operate on another level, whereas What Nigeria is targeting as vision 2050 are what these cities are now operating and 10 years ahead of the vision 2050..

Anyone that understands the dynamics of economics and have the opportunity should migrate to these countries and meet their dreams.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Cashsteady(m): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
Tumbulum:
you live in the shit hole poverty capital of the world. Deal with that and leave SE out of it.

dud just stfu.. this Africa countries u mentioning does not even have the population of ikeja alone not to talk of the whole Nigeria.. let's rwanda have Nigeria population and let's see if it will still be the way it is.. even with low population most Rwanda People can't even afford to feed theirselves

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by edoairways: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
plaindealer:

It's Ignorance.
Yet Lagos can't boast of uninterrupted power supply. I

13 Likes

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by edoairways: 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
Cashsteady:

dud just stfu.. this Africa countries u mentioning does not even have the population of ikeja alone not to talk of the whole Nigeria.. let's rwanda have Nigeria population and let's see if it will still be the way it is.. even with low population most Rwanda People can't even afford to feed theirselves
Population is not an excuse for underdevelopment. It ought to be an advantage like the case of China

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by plaindealer: 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
[s]
Tumbulum:
you live in the shit hole poverty capital of the world. Deal with that and leave SE out of it.
[/s]

Sadly for you, the only shithole in Nigeria is your Abia, the dirtiest and the most polluted city in the world is Onitsha, the 3 most dirtiest places on the surface of the earth are in SE, Nigeria namely Onitsha, Umuahia and Aba.

Basically when you call Nigeria a shithole, you are talking about yourself and your own states in the SE.

Btw, do you people actually think your shithole states, towns and villages in the SE are not part of Nigeria or you actually think they are Dubai?

You people and delusions sha.

grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Cashsteady(m): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
Osagyefo98:
The height Kigali, Windohek , Ghana, Cameroon And Bostwana has attained and do intend to attain, I doubt if Nigeria will beat them let alone reach such height in the next 60 years.

These countries now operate on another level, whereas What Nigeria is targeting as vision 2050 are what these cities are now operating and 10 years ahead of the vision 2050..

Anyone that understands the dynamics of economics and have the opportunity should migrate to these countries and meet their dreams.

I don't see any of this countries beating Nigeria in even in the next hundred years... Bro leave ur state, tour other states Nigeria is actually developing.. ngl I see Lagos becoming one of the best cities in the world with lot of projects going on in the cities.. once eko Atlantic is completed I see no Africa cities that will stand Lagos. .Even the fast developing ikoyi and vi is still better than most African cities

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Cashsteady(m): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
edoairways:

Yet Lagos can't boast of uninterrupted power supply. I

some places in lagos can same way some places in rwanda can . Not everywhere in rwanda has electricity even the so called Kigali only has electricity in few parts

2 Likes

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Tumbulum: 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Sadly for you, the only shithole in Nigeria is your Abia, the dirtiest and the most polluted city in the world is Onitsha, the 3 most dirtiest places on the surface of the earth are in SE, Nigeria namely Onitsha, Umuahia and Aba.

Basically when you call Nigeria a shithole, you are talking about yourself and your own states in the SE.

Btw, do you people actually think your shithole states, towns and villages in the SE are not part of Nigeria or you actually think they are Dubai?

You people and delusions sha.

grin grin
you are the one living in dillusion I'd..ikt. Abia is far battery than that shit hole you live in.

4 Likes

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by edoairways: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
@ And you think they are no slum anywhere? The slumps in Lagos alone is terrible not to talk of bad road networks. I haven't even mentioned Abuja or Port Harcourt

3 Likes

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Tumbulum: 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
Cashsteady:

how many Nigerians can afford to feed themselves? Stop hyping yourself. You are the shithole poveryy capital of the planet

5 Likes

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Cashsteady(m): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
edoairways:

Population is not an excuse for underdevelopment. It ought to be an advantage like the case of China

Bro it really is.. Go to India. India financial city almost look like a slum but that doesn't make other cities better than it.. Go to Addis Ababa in Ethiopia that City is beautiful but due to the population it kinda looks dirty and unplanned same problem Lagos has.. Decongest Lagos, clean it and rehabilitate the roads and u will see how beautiful the city gonna be

4 Likes

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
Cashsteady:

I don't see any of this countries beating Nigeria in even in the next hundred years... Bro leave ur state, tour other states Nigeria is actually developing.. ngl I see Lagos becoming one of the best cities in the world with lot of projects going on in the cities.. once eko Atlantic is completed I see no Africa cities that will stand Lagos. .Even the fast developing ikoyi and vi is still better than most African cities

Anyone that understands the dynamics of economics and have the opportunity should migrate to these countries and meet their dream

2 Likes

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
Cashsteady:

Move out of your country travel you'll be sorry

5 Likes

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by BastardWike: 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
Cashsteady:

Bro it really is.. Go to India. India financial city almost look like a slum but that doesn't make other cities better than it.. Go to Addis Ababa in Ethiopia that City is beautiful but due to the population it kinda looks dirty and unplanned same problem Lagos has.. Decongest Lagos, clean it and rehabilitate the roads and u will see how beautiful the city gonna be

Stop talking bulcrap, India's commercial and financial capital is Mumbai, and it is light years ahead of Lagos in any aspect. Yes, it has slums just like Lagos, but that's where the comparison ends.

Nigerians like defending nonsense and celebrating mediocrity. If they show you most African countries that have gone far ahead of Nigeria, you claim it's because they're small countries population wise, as if huge population is now a curse. Yet China, India, Indonesia, Brazil etc. that all have bigger populations have leveraged it to develop massively.

Nigeria's problem is structural and the country will continue going in reverse until it becomes a mass of sprawling ghetto and poverty jungle.

Check the pictures of Ibadan in the 1970's that was recently posted online and compare it with Ibadan of 2021 that has decayed totally. The Kigali you're comparing with Abuja, check its pictures in just 1994 and compare it to now.

Nigeria is a disgrace, stop sugar coating it!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by milann: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nigeria is work in progress. Same with other developing african countries including the so called advanced countries we are exalting. Sometimes, what you see is all a facade.

1 Like

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by plaindealer: 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Tumbulum:
you are the one living in dillusion I'd..ikt. Abia is far battery than that shit hole you live in.

Where I live in Nigeria is not the Onitsha, the most polluted and dirtiest city in the world.

Where I live in Nigeria is not part of the region with the 3 most shittiest, dirtiest and the most polluted cities in the world namely Onitsha, Umuahia and Aba in SE, Nigeria.

Onitsha is NUMBER 1.

SE is the one and only shithole in Nigeria, facts don't lie and I did not make it up, it's worldly documented.

4 Likes

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
Cashsteady:
Still don't know the reason many Nigerians love to downgrade their country and tend to hype other countries...

Have watched videos of lots of African countries on YouTube mostly the over hyped R country with Namibia and bostwana.. Honestly I see nothing worth celebrating in this countries they all look like on over hyped piece of town.

Namibia is kinda a big country yet still has most of it's part underdeveloped.. Even the overyhped windohek that was probably developed by the German is still surrounded by slums.. Just a few expanse of the city is developed the rest are just bushes with good roads.. Same with the R country 50% of Kigali is slum and Kigali is not even better than Abuja in Nigeria but the media won't let us rest with hype..

johansaburg
Nairobi
Cape Town
Abijan
Addis Ababa
Daa res Salem
Luanda
Lagos
Cairo
Pretoria
Algiers
kinasha
Accra

Please before you make noise go and visit these cities and see how organised they are. I have been to 17 African countries. Most African countries are more organised than Nigeria just look at Botswana in 2019 3800 Nigerians paid for Botswana residence permit in one year 100000 US dollar is in one year is for residential in one year. If Nigeria is so great why are the citizens paying 100000 US dollar for Botswana resident permit. What this means Nigerian pay about 48 million Naira for Botswana resident permit. Lagos is now number 30 Something city in Africa to live in

Just do the math 48 million Naira for each Nigeria x 3800 Nigerian in 2019.

6 Likes

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by edoairways: 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
Cashsteady:

But China and USA has high population yet they are doing well. Smaller countries like Benin Republic and Togo are not doing well

2 Likes

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by edoairways: 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
Cashsteady:

some places in lagos can same way some places in rwanda can . Not everywhere in rwanda has electricity even the so called Kigali only has electricity in few parts
Many places in Lagos lack power supply too so why the unnecessary comparison?

3 Likes

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by VictorUSA(m): 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
In my own opinion there's no complete developed city in Africa.

1 Share

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Tumbulum: 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
plaindealer:

Where I live in Nigeria is not the Onitsha, the most polluted and dirtiest city in the world.

Where I live in Nigeria is not part of the region with the 3 most shittiest, dirtiest and the most polluted cities in the world namely Onitsha, Umuahia and Aba in SE, Nigeria.

Onitsha is NUMBER 1.

SE is the one and only shithole in Nigeria, facts don't lie and I did not make it up, it's worldly documented.
I still repeat it and will not back down that you live in the shit hole poverty capital of the planet. There's really nothing to talk about here other than bloodshed, terrorism,banditary,government extra judicial killings of its innocent citizens etc. Get lost and stop lumping south east into your dillusion and false sense of pride. Go to those countries you mentioned and see how proper countries are run.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by plaindealer: 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
[s]
Tumbulum:
I still repeat it and will not back down that you live in the shit hole poverty capital of the planet. There's really nothing to talk about here other than bloodshed, terrorism,banditary,government extra judicial killings of its innocent citizens etc. Get lost and stop lumping south east into your dillusion and false sense of pride. Go to those countries you mentioned and see how proper countries are run.
[/s]

You can repeat a billion times, the shiftiest and the most polluted places in Nigeria are in SE, Nigeria.

Even the poorest sef..

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Nato008(m): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
Cashsteady:

so how u are using population to defend our incompetency....gosh

2 Likes

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by Tumbulum: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

You can repeat a billion times, the shiftiest and the most polluted places in Nigeria are in SE, Nigeria.

Even the poorest sef..

grin grin

yes they are the poorest but how much do you have? Please travel out small and don't hide inside your room and be making baseless comparison. You live in a shit hole and the poorest country on the planet.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
Cashsteady:

johansaburg
Nairobi
Cape Town
Abijan
Addis Ababa
Daa res Salem
Luanda
Lagos
Cairo
Pretoria
Algiers
kinasha
Accra

before year 2025 Mogadishu Somalia will pass Lagos in cities to live in. You think other African countries are sleeping like Nigerians and voting for criminals

9 Likes

Re: Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
Tumbulum:
yes they are the poorest but how much do you have? Please travel out small and don't hide inside your room and be making baseless comparison. You live in a shit hole and the poorest country on the planet.

Thank you very much this people do not travel anywhere at all I have been to 17 African countries at this moment Cameroon Benin Republic and Togo Republic are in front of Nigeria. just look at Economy car Performance Nigeria is sleeping

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Fetching Well Water From A Four Storey Building In Lagos / NLC Suspends Strike In Imo State / Which Presidential Candidate Did You Vote For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.