Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,360 members, 7,822,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! (715 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! by Joeade1988: 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
For quiet sometime now my girlfriend’s ex has been calling her to greet her, I challenged her she told me she has nothing to do with him again. She went as far as showing me their watsapp chat but i noticed something in the chat, she was telling her ex not to disclose the secret between them to anyone. So have been wondering what the secret could be. Should i go ahead and ask her about it or not?
Re: Help! by Enoch07: 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
na abortion, natin too serious. just forget it

1 Like

Re: Help! by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
why didnt you ask her as soon as you saw the message? what are you waiting for?

2 Likes

Re: Help! by Joeade1988: 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
Felt she might get angry
MrBrownJay1:
why didnt you ask her as soon as you saw the message? what are you waiting for?
Re: Help! by Joeade1988: 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Enoch07:
na abortion, natin too serious. just forget it
that’s what my mind is telling me also. Should i go ahead and ask her?
Re: Help! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Joeade1988:
Felt she might get angry

if FEAR is running your life, then no wonder women will play-play with you....never be afraid to say whats on your mind...its called HONESTY!
dont suffer in silence just to make some other people happy.

as much as there is nothing wrong with talking to your ex, if there is something fishy/hidden secrets then you need to talk about it.

2 Likes

Re: Help! by ednut1(m): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
You are single bro

1 Like

Re: Help! by Enoch07: 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Joeade1988:
that’s what my mind is telling me also. Should i go ahead and ask her?
no o
Re: Help! by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Joeade1988:
For quiet sometime now my girlfriend’s ex has been calling her to greet her, I challenged her she told me she has nothing to do with him again. She went as far as showing me their watsapp chat but i noticed something in the chat, she was telling her ex not to disclose the secret between them to anyone. So have been wondering what the secret could be. Should i go ahead and ask her about it or not?

she might still be bleeping.
Ask her op,she'd just lie about it anyway.
Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Read Your Partner's Whatsapp Messages / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ / Have Mercy On Young Men - Twitter User To Young Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.