Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,219 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

I Slept With 10 Male Cultists During Initiation – Female Cultist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With 10 Male Cultists During Initiation – Female Cultist (990 Views)

My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With 10 Male Cultists During Initiation – Female Cultist by musicexecutive: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
Blessing David, a 19-year-old girl and member of a cult known as the Marine Girls has recounted how she slept with 10 men before being initiated into the group.

Blessing who made the confession while being paraded alongside 15 armed robbery suspects, six cultists, three kidnappers and four murder suspects at the headquarters of the Edo State Police Command in Benin City, said she was initiated into the group in 2019.

The female cultist further revealed that sleeping with the men was part of the initiation rites. She said;

“My name is Blessing David. I was initiated into the cult last year. I slept with 10 men as part of the initiation process.”
Re: I Slept With 10 Male Cultists During Initiation – Female Cultist by Hollasmall: 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
musicexecutive:
Blessing David, a 19-year-old girl and member of a cult known as the Marine Girls has recounted how she slept with 10 men before being initiated into the group.

Blessing who made the confession while being paraded alongside 15 armed robbery suspects, six cultists, three kidnappers and four murder suspects at the headquarters of the Edo State Police Command in Benin City, said she was initiated into the group in 2019.

The female cultist further revealed that sleeping with the men was part of the initiation rites. She said;

“My name is Blessing David. I was initiated into the cult last year. I slept with 10 men as part of the initiation process.”

Re: I Slept With 10 Male Cultists During Initiation – Female Cultist by deedy111: 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hmm someone future wife
undecided

(1) (Reply)

/ See How This Kid's Video Was Converted Into A Love Story / How Can I Delete A Thread On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.