Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) (55377 Views)

Scar From Fire Burnt Skin, Treatment Advise. / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport / Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Martinola(m): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dis kain tins dey make dis kontri taya pesin
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Enoch07: 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
hahn:

How you take know say 2021 no go worse?
when we reach we go know
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Bolosiye: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is happening becos of survival...i pity them all, especially thoes kids. RIP
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Mizwisdom(f): 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
Vikelo1212:
Chei!!!

The innocent kids went with their mother's carelessness. All because of huzzle. It's a pity. May God console the husband.

Rip to them. May they find eternal rest.

Dont think she had a husband, If the man was responsible she wont put her life and that of her kids at risk. Those kind of men who only impregnate a woman and abandon her to fend for her child and only show up when the woman has weaned her child to give her another belle.

1 Like

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Bolosiye: 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
Thelucifer666:
Mama get big yanch
you see your life?
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by hahn(m): 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
Enoch07:

when we reach we go know

Oya na
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Ebukax(f): 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
I
bmdmixer:
so sad

but d way the op write the story he come b like him dey there dey look as everything they happen.

and no they died of severe burnt they didnt burn to ash bros

I was there it happened in my estate
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by derahhh(m): 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
This pictures definitely hit me hard!!
RIP to the dead
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
Thelucifer666:
Mama get big yanch

Mr Lucifer, God is watching you.
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Drizzy5001(m): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Rip cry

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by kazeem74: 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
RIP- Oh God Almighty help us put end to all these suffering in land of lost glory Nation - hear our cry O Lord
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Vulcan24(m): 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
u mean fire burnt a whole house and to this degree nobody to rescue them

all of u deserve to be arrested and jailed for murder.

this is not gas explosion naaaa
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by letitrainnow(m): 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
RIP
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Teejay13(m): 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
So sad, may there soul rest in perfect peace. Amen!
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Vulcan24(m): 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ebukax:
I

I was there it happened in my estate

are u sure this is not murder and someone set the house on fire?
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Isoduwa(m): 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Thelucifer666:
Mama get big yanch

You be bad guy Wey get Englewood eyes
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Emperor4tune(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Thelucifer666:
Mama get big yanch
oga lucifer,even the original lucifer gather sense pass u,na only the yanch draw ur attention in a horibble situation as such..i spit on ur face

1 Like

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by DateMynd44(m): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ebukax:
the place is still smoking heavily till now, no fire service no police, i will keep you guys updated
is there no pics of the said imaobong when she was alive?

2 Likes

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Ogilinsaka: 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

Please support.

I would if I could, but I can't... I am a Christian, I can't support a pagan/atheist cause..

I'm sorry..
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by DateMynd44(m): 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
realstars:
Oh! What A Bad Sight To Behold,
But If Fire Can Burnt' Humans To That Extend, Why The Fire Not Consume The Plastic Bopuets That Was In That Same Apartment?

But Op, Those Kids Are Not Little Kids As You Discribe In The Story. They Are Advanced Kids,
Las Las, I Wish Them R I P.
look well, the fire couldn't burn the plastic cos it contains water inside
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Dollabiz: 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
Oh
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ogilinsaka:

I would if I could, but I can't... I am a Christian, I can't support a pagan/atheist cause..

I'm sorry..

This is the problem with you ppl. When your own house is on fire then you will realise.
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by danuzochukwu: 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
Rest in peace to the dead, but a big lesson to we the living. We should stop storing highly inflammable liquids in our kitchens, to avoid something like this from happening. The other day in my kitchen I had a stove explosion like that but because I did not keep anything like fuel inside there the resultant flame was promptly curtailed.
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by DateMynd44(m): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

https://www.nairaland.com/5823690/police-arrest-mubarak-bala-blasphemy

Mubarak Bala a social media activist charged for
Blasphemy in Kaduna. He has already spent time in a mental hospital before for sharing his atheist and rationalist views by his own family.
you think this is Christianity you atheist bash Everytime and get away with it?
Your atheist colleague got served.
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Realfrankie(m): 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Illiteracy

May their souls rest in peace Amen
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by obembet(f): 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Carlyboi:
Sense is a cheap commodity but not everyone can afford it....My love how are you doing today?

Am fine dear
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Carlyboi(m): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
obembet:

Am fine dear
send me a Pm so we get to talk offline
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Honeydenz(f): 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Samcoflex75:
2020 na wa for this year o, too many deaths
Its a leap year na, what do u expect.
One month be very careful in this 2020
Times are changing!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough / Doctors In India Extract A Live Cockroach From Woman's Skull (pic, Video) / This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.