Stats: 3,152,931 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) (55379 Views)

Scar From Fire Burnt Skin, Treatment Advise. / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport / Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Cammo: 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
Whoever took these pictures should be spat in the face for not blurring that woman's ass. Stupid news mongers.
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Cammo:

What's his story?

https://www.nairaland.com/5823690/police-arrest-mubarak-bala-blasphemy

Mubarak Bala a social media activist charged for
Blasphemy in Kaduna. He has already spent time in a mental hospital before for sharing his atheist and rationalist views by his own family.

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Omoniyisamson: 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
What a sad loss. May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by efemena5050(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Thelucifer666:
Mama get big yanch
blue goat
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Kaffykay: 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
sad
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by mandate12: 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
DonTattaglia:
Her greed for illegal money and stupidity killed her and her kids...

I'm sure her hubby is the main kpo Fire dealer. Very risky biz! Cops chasing u here and there. I wonder y a woman will involve herself in such.
Needless talk of storing it in her house.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by SexytorresE(f): 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Towards the end of the story, I saw somewhere they wrote “they burnt to ashes “ pls is there another picture of them aside from this one I’m seeing ? I didn’t see them burnt to ashes in these pictures I’m seeing but rather they were burnt beyond recognition.
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by kelvinovie25(m): 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ebukax:

she and her two little kids got burnt to ashes

Hmm to ashes
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 30, 2020
Thelucifer666:
Mama get big yanch

No b lie
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 30, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Them for cover the mama yansh nau... No be her toto I dey see so?

I'm just imaginary aw many hours u spent watching her tin
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 2:53am On Apr 30, 2020
Ensquare:
When I look at pix like this eh, I notice We are just like any other animals

U HV sense. We're not different from animals
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 30, 2020
Emperor4tune:
oga lucifer,even the original lucifer gather sense pass u,na only the yanch draw ur attention in a horibble situation as such..i spit on ur face

Guy u bad oo

To spit on somebody face not even on the floor
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 30, 2020
olaniyilukman:
And Jesus is watching while the innocent souls are being burnt to death.. It is time we reduce our religious ideology and set the tone for a safer Nigeria...

Go ahead n do it urself
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:47am On Apr 30, 2020
peterangelo:

I'm just imaginary aw many hours u spent watching her tin
Don't be silly
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by popsyleo1: 7:02am On Apr 30, 2020
Rip
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 30, 2020
Samm9y:

Be a woman in your next world

Be a real man in your next world (not a hegoat who pissies in his pant whenever he sees anything wearing skirt)
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 30, 2020
Samm9y:

Deal with it

You rather deal with your brain frozen in-between the thighs of a woman.
There's one lady here too trying to raise millions for her school fees. Reach out to her too.
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
Samm9y:

I will die a good death if I die in between d thighs of a woman. I will forever Rest In Peace

Alright, congrats. The smelly inbetween of a woman's thighs is a paradise to hegoats.
When you sweat and make money, you should be happy whenever you remember the money you worked for is going to some smelling bitches somewhere.
More of a camel/donkey, working for others. It's a noble responsibility. I'm proud of you.
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by vickydevoka(m): 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
quentin06:

its your type of man who sponges off women, your brain is smaller than your tiny penis so you cant comprehend.
How can I comprehend wen ur breast is bigger than ur head. If Women die first na bad thing
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
olaniyilukman:
And Jesus is watching while the innocent souls are being burnt to death.. It is time we reduce our religious ideology and set the tone for a safer Nigeria...
and Jesus ask them to store inflammables in the kitchen abi?
We've already been given common sense, it came with our factory settings it is now left for us how we decide to use it
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Emperor4tune(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
peterangelo:

Guy u bad oo

To spit on somebody face not even on the floor
he is lucifer & not a human
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
So sad 😢
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by TheCork(m): 9:12pm On May 13, 2020
Ebukax:
I

I was there it happened in my estate

Hi u again. Please do u have Yansh please? wink

Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough / Doctors In India Extract A Live Cockroach From Woman's Skull (pic, Video) / This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes