Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Owerri Lockdown: Nairalander In Owerri Imo State- Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Lockdown: Nairalander In Owerri Imo State- Pictures (4406 Views)

Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo / See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) / Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Lockdown: Nairalander In Owerri Imo State- Pictures by Anambralstson: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

As if we don't know Potor republic grin
Don't pretend please, that's how south east is GENERALLY grin
Owerri is far better than any city in Southwest except Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Lockdown: Nairalander In Owerri Imo State- Pictures by afube: 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Anambralstson:

tell dem
Re: Owerri Lockdown: Nairalander In Owerri Imo State- Pictures by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Please there is nothing to snap in owerri for now till Hope spends like 2 years in office....Please.
Re: Owerri Lockdown: Nairalander In Owerri Imo State- Pictures by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Pubichairs:
angry

You only went to Douglas...the most dirty place in owerri..

Watch how the Afonjas will storm this thread .just to showcase their inanity, to say Ill about the government of IMO state

Cursed skull miners..tfu

Stop lying.

Hope really needs to work on owerri first of all.

Even weathral, world Bank is no better.
Re: Owerri Lockdown: Nairalander In Owerri Imo State- Pictures by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
eduj:

that's a lie. the guy posted just a single road (Douglas road). most state capitals in Nigeria can't boast of places like new owerri -even though I must say owerri also has its fair share of bad roads

Stop lying but agree this is owerri..

Re: Owerri Lockdown: Nairalander In Owerri Imo State- Pictures by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sometimes I don't know why you guys are scared of your states, I mean placed been snapped and circulated.

You lots always feel agitated seeing rots in your various states been snapped and circulated forgetting it will help to expose your leaders and get needed attention.

Please if you know any bad spot in my state, snap it and drop it here. I will help you to spread it until Government intervenes and put it in order.

Scared because of what people will say and you are hiding the rots in your various states and your leaders looting you dry while you defend bad structures

God forbid.

Spreading the pictures will attract public outcty and condemnation and will shame your leaders there making them to sit up.

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Lockdown: Nairalander In Owerri Imo State- Pictures by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Anambralstson:

The OP is an idiot, there are many beautiful areas to cover in Owerri but he went around taken pictures of bad roads, tell me one single state in Nigeria with 100% perfect roads, the answer is non.
My family live in owerri.. N I just left there last year to my base..

A quick one.. What joy do you derive in seeing beautiful pictures of places n despising the ugly abodes?

You're a terrible being used by these gang of thieves in government.

Like I said earlier.. You really a terrible being!

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Lockdown: Nairalander In Owerri Imo State- Pictures by ThatFairGuy: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Anambralstson:
Is it not you? chestbeating is your trademark cheesy So that eyesore in the picture is far much better than SW? joke on youcheesy
Re: Owerri Lockdown: Nairalander In Owerri Imo State- Pictures by fhranchez(m): 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ihedioha2019:
Been indoors but decided to moving around my Owerri to see things for myself.
biko, which fone are you using to snap!
Re: Owerri Lockdown: Nairalander In Owerri Imo State- Pictures by Graysons: 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ihedioha2019:
Been indoors but decided to moving around my Owerri to see things for myself.
The place is a total slum.

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Lockdown: Nairalander In Owerri Imo State- Pictures by Graysons: 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Pubichairs:
angry

You only went to Douglas...the most dirty place in owerri..

Watch how the Afonjas will storm this thread .just to showcase their inanity, to say Ill about the government of IMO state

Cursed skull miners..tfu
No be so una they do? grin grin But talk true any fine place they for potor potor republic? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Lockdown: Nairalander In Owerri Imo State- Pictures by Asquare84(m): 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
This are the kind of Roth emeka ihedioha brought to imo state
Re: Owerri Lockdown: Nairalander In Owerri Imo State- Pictures by jodeci(m): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Asquare84:
This are the kind of Roth emeka ihedioha brought to imo state

See smelling idiot talking from anus,how long was Emeka Ihedioha on seat before his ouster?

No be only roth grin
Re: Owerri Lockdown: Nairalander In Owerri Imo State- Pictures by GuyWise101(m): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Anambralstson:
Bro ahurum n'anya ka eji na agba mbo na akwalite obodo anyi ala Igbo

Oga adiri na nma.
Re: Owerri Lockdown: Nairalander In Owerri Imo State- Pictures by maiunguwar: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Chinononso dike on the beat cheesy grin
That's classic chino stunt
Re: Owerri Lockdown: Nairalander In Owerri Imo State- Pictures by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Is it not you? chestbeating is your trademark cheesy
So that eyesore in the picture is far much better than SW? joke on youcheesy

Shut it.
Re: Owerri Lockdown: Nairalander In Owerri Imo State- Pictures by ChinoElects: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
See as one clown is busy shouting chino chino, even when it obviously clear that the OP is a staunch supporter of Ihedioha going by his post history.
Re: Owerri Lockdown: Nairalander In Owerri Imo State- Pictures by SpaceTour: 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Oh my goodness. Owerri is a shambolic shithole. Very unliveable jungle. I wonder how people live in such a mess called Owerri, no wonder 2/3rd of Imolites are resident in Onitsha where they see as their greener pasture and obodo oyibo.

Where is the cursed frustrated hopeless jobless old vagabond called abagworo the gworo man? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Lockdown: Nairalander In Owerri Imo State- Pictures by SpaceTour: 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
KINEMATICZ:

Stop trying to deceive yourself. Owerri is generally a shithole. The new Owerri you talked about is in shambles, same as world bank Estates areas. See some pictures from new Owerri.

Ewoo cheesy

Re: Owerri Lockdown: Nairalander In Owerri Imo State- Pictures by FanOfMyself: 1:03am On Apr 29, 2020
Ihedioha2019:

I think the land was former Eke Ukwu market which okorocha destroyed, acquired and built his private hospital on it. It is among the properties of Okorocha that was sealed by EFCC during Ihedioha administration.
Lies, that's a public hospital. Say what you are sure of
Re: Owerri Lockdown: Nairalander In Owerri Imo State- Pictures by ThatFairGuy: 4:47am On Apr 29, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Shut it.
Niggarrr, how e b u nah cheesy
Re: Owerri Lockdown: Nairalander In Owerri Imo State- Pictures by EvilSpirit5: 6:59am On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy:

Niggarrr, how e b u nah cheesy
[/s]
Re: Owerri Lockdown: Nairalander In Owerri Imo State- Pictures by Lynx001: 7:02am On Apr 29, 2020
See as owerri wor-wor
Re: Owerri Lockdown: Nairalander In Owerri Imo State- Pictures by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 29, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Stop lying but agree this is owerri..

I never said owerri is an eldorado, but as someone who served their last year, I know owerri has good spots. new owerri around Concord hotel and freedom square, bank road axis, etc and even oji axis are good. If not for the substandard work of Rocha's, most state capitals are nothing to owerri with its 8 lane roads, high class mall and high-rise hotels.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Lockdown: Nairalander In Owerri Imo State- Pictures by Jaqenhghar: 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
KINEMATICZ:
[s][/s]

Stop spewing lies. There is actually no good area in Owerri. The town is a shithole. Aba and Owerri are synonymous to each other- bad roads and filth. That's what the 2 towns are known for.
Bros, why you dey harsh ?
[img]https://media1./images/636f2a6d947c338547804df34cfd9bbb/tenor.gif?itemid=15331834[/img]
Re: Owerri Lockdown: Nairalander In Owerri Imo State- Pictures by Kinematics: 7:21pm On May 01, 2020
As days go by the chest beaters keep exposing themselves.

I'm watching and as usual the chief chest beaters(Anambala people) are on the wheel.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many / Most Delegates Are Voting According To Instructions Of The Cabal / Check Yoruba People Comment On BBC Yoruba When Tinubu Was Declared APC Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.