Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many (4380 Views)

Any Part Of Biafraland That Is Not Sitting At Home Will Hear From Us - IPOB / Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbo... WAZOBIABO. / Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by SlayerForever: 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
Since that rebuttal from Boma on satellite TV BBN and the follow-up article denying Ijaw, Ijaws have been discussing endlessly about the issue. The issue is like a big spanner in their propaganda wheel.

Added to that the Ijaw are greatly disturbed by this renewed vigorousity from the Igbo nation towards Ubani and Opobo and even Kalabari and Okrika. They know they will likely lose this first two areas. The revisionism on Bonny's history is so much but it's falling apart like a pack of cards. Udo.

30 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Liebermantic: 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
Opobo and Bonny will never go along with Ijaw if Nigeria divides along Ethnic lines..
Opobo and Bonny kings and People were originally Igbo..The fake History of Origin started by Prof Alagoa of Nembe around 1972...The old documented History of Opobo and Bonny showed they are Igbo..
Ijaws should just go with Bayelsa State alone..No Ijaw in Rivers State

31 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by leofab(f): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
Liebermantic:
Opobo and Bonny will never go along with Ijaw if Nigeria divides along Ethnic lines..
Opobo and Bonny kings and People were originally Igbo..The fake History of Origin started by Prof Alagoa of Nembe around 1972...The old documented History of Opobo and Bonny showed they are Igbo..
shocked

1 Like

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by RobbStark(m): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
Another thread.

The obsession is something else.

Continue

3 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by RobbStark(m): 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
Liebermantic:

There are no ibos in rivers state.
Nigeria will never break up on ethnic lines and even if it does, know this and know peace.
Kalabaris, okrikans, bonny, Opobo, and the other LGAs of Ijaw extraction are nothing but one entity. .

Like I always say, your noise ends here in Nland.
No inch of Ijaw territory will be ceded to you fu...kers

7 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Ekealterego: 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
Liebermantic:
The funny thing is that many people of Nembe origin will deny being Ijaw outrightly except for those who buy the IYC thing.

18 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by OfoIgbo: 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
RobbStark:

Nigeria will never break up on ethnic lines and even if it does, know this and know peace.
Kalabaris, okrikans, bonny, Opobo, and the other LGAs of Ijaw extraction are nothing but one entity. .

Hmmm, I don't think so oooh. Even Kalabaris on BBN are now rejecting the false Ijaw identity imposed on them by psychological intimidation.

Ubani and Opobo are as Igbo as Nnewi. Kalabaris and Okrikans will make their collective intentions known in the not too distant future.

A few months ago, it would have been just me, and about one or two other Igbos, ensuring that everyone realised that Bonny and Opobo are Igbo territories. Today, a good chunk of Igbos on nairaland are beginning to raise the Igbo banner over Ubani and Jaja's territory.

Our great nwadianas the Kalabaris are now beginning to stir the hornet's nest

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
RobbStark:
Another thread.

The obsession is something else.

Continue

Go and die

10 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by SlayerForever: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
RobbStark:

Ubani and Opobo are gone bro grin

18 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by SlayerForever: 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Go and die

This meme o

11 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Xkalaban(m): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
RobbStark:

U can tell that to ISWAP by the time they overrun ass.hole rock....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by RobbStark(m): 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Hmmm, I don't think so oooh. Even Kalabaris on BBN are now rejecting the false Ijaw identity imposed on them by psychological intimidation.

Ubani and Opobo are as Igbo as Nnewi. Kalabaris and Okrikans will make their collective intentions known in the not too distant future.

A few months ago, it would have been just me, and about one or two other Igbos, ensuring that everyone realised that Bonny and Opobo are Igbo territories. Today, a good chunk of Igbos on nairaland are beginning to raise the Igbo banner over Ubani and Jaja's territory.

Our great nwadianas the Kalabaris are now beginning to stir the hornet's nest

I thank God you said you and some few Ibos here in Nland are seeing things that way.
Truth is how many of those Bonny n Opobo you have met and they said they are Ibos.
It's not about wat you think of a people. It shud be wat they think of themselves.

All this noise end here in Nland.
No Ijaw land wud be ceded to another tribe.
Continue giving yourselves hope.
It shall end in tears as always

6 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by RobbStark(m): 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Go and die

Same way you claimed Lagos as no man's land and it ended in tears, you have turned your attention to Ijaw lands.

Like I said
Another thread.
The obsession

Continue.

I am wondering how you ibos wud come say Bonny and say to them that they are Ibos.

Even last week I went to bonny, the ibos doing business there cud not even claim to own bonny talk more of Nland Ibo miscreants.

Na here e end.
No where e reach

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by RobbStark(m): 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
Xkalaban:

U can tell that to ISWAP by the time they overrun ass.hole rock....

What concerns Ijaw land with Aso Rock.
ISWAP can overrun any part or the country as long as they don't dare coming down here, well of course it won't be easy for them

1 Like

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
RobbStark:

Same way you claimed Lagos as no man's land and it ended in tears, you have turned your attention to Ijaw lands.

Like I said
Another thread.
The obsession

Continue.

I am wondering how you ibos wud come say Bonny and say to them that they are Ibos.

Even last week I went to bonny, the ibos doing business there cus not even claim to own bonny talk more of Nland Ibo miscreants.

Na here e end.
No where e reach
E be like say your head no correct! See a local fisherman like you threatening the great Igbo tribe. When time reach, we go pursue all of una wey be ijaw for rivers state to bayelsa where you people will be isolated.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by RobbStark(m): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

E be like say your head no correct! See a local fisherman like you threatening the great Igbo tribe. When time reach, we go pursue all of una wey be ijaw for rivers state to bayelsa where you people will be isolated.

You can't do ish.
Purely online ranting and chest beating as always.
We fear no body, infact the fear is the other way round.
Ikwerre with 4 LGAs in rivers you haven't been able to Ake on them na Ijaw you wan try that rubbish.
Continue ranting it only ends here in nland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
RobbStark:

You can't do ish.
Ikwerre with 4 LGAs in rivers you haven't been able to Ake on them na Ijaw you wan try that rubbish.

Bloody miscreants migrants from Sierra Leone. Don't worry when the time comes we will remind you all of your origin and put you all where you rightfully belong.

15 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Pass11: 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
RobbStark:

You can't do ish.

See people you're claiming as ijaw cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYOOWbKeFB8

9 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by OfoIgbo: 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
RobbStark:

I thank God you said you and some few Ibos here in Nland are seeing things that way.
Truth is how many of those Bonny n Opobo you have met and they said they are Ibos.
It's not about wat you think of a people. It shud be wat they think of themselves.

All this noise end here in Nland.
No Ijaw land wud be ceded to another tribe.
Continue giving yourselves hope.
It shall end in tears as always

But the most widely known Opobo politician that goes by the name Dakuku Peterside, already recognizes the Igbo roots of his Opobo people. He publicly stated this about 5 years ago and he has never recanted.

Ancient books have already established the ethnicity that first settled and owns Ubani (The richness of land). The name of the town has no meaning in Ijaw. That already should tell you those that named it. The Igbos.

It will seem the Igbo ownership of Ubani and Opobo doesn't really end in nairaland, neither does it start in nairaland. You are fighting a loosing battle.
Very shortly, the Kalabaris will completely extricate themselves from the fake Ijaw badge that has been imposed on them.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Pass11: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
OfoIgbo:

But the most widely known Opobo politician that goes by the name Dakuku Peterside, already recognizes the Igbo roots of his Opobo people. He publicly stated this about 5 years ago and he has never recanted.

Ancient books have already established the ethnicity that first settled and owns Ubani (The richness of land). The name of the town has no meaning in Ijaw. That already should tell you those that named it. The Igbos.

It will seem the Igbo ownership of Ubani and Opobo doesn't really end in nairaland, neither does it start in nairaland. You are fighting a loosing battle.
Very shortly, the Kalabaris will completely extricate themselves from the fake Ijaw badge that has been imposed on them.

Listen from 2 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q22f9HXmw7Y

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by YourRealFather: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
Pass11:

Listen from 2 minutes
Wowww
E shock me
I thought they speak something similar to that of ekpeye

13 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Pass11: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
YourRealFather:

Wowww
E shock me
I thought they speak something similar to that of ekpeye
Pure Igbo language cheesy grin those are the people Ijaw are claiming as ijaw ethnic group cheesy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by SlayerForever: 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
Here is a fun fact. The "Ijaw" in Bonny known as Ibani are Kalabari people. Once Kalabari discards the fabricated Ijaw identity automatically Ibani are no longer Ijaw too. Lies don't last grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by allcomage: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Pass11:

Listen from 2 minutes
This video said it all, opobo is Igbo simple.

11 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by YourRealFather: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Pass11:

Pure Igbo language cheesy grin those are the people Ijaw are claiming as ijaw ethnic group cheesy
Mehhnn!!
So many lies have been told

6 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by SlayerForever: 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
Pass11:

Listen from 2 minutes

This video shocked

8 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by SlayerForever: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
Pass11:

Robbstark so Ijaw people dey speak Igbo language like Imo state people shocked

15 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Dreambeat: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Pass11:

How can a sane person after watching this video tell me Opobo is Ijaw. How do you plan to spin this? There Igbo dialect sounds very similar to my dialect in Oru, Imo State. I thank the poster of this video. Never knew about this

14 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Dreambeat: 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
Pass11:

Listen from 2 minutes
Wow! E shock me!

11 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by criuze(m): 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Igbo is the mother of the Eastern land

Biafra belongs to everyone

4 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by RobbStark(m): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Bloody miscreants migrants from Sierra Leone. Don't worry when the time comes we will remind you all of your origin and put you all where you rightfully belong.

Bloody noise maker and chest beater, you and your lots can't do ish.
Same noise as always.
I tot some of you said you are Jews who migrated from Ethiopia or Israel??
Yeye dey smell.
Now you are here in Naija calling another migrant.

There isn't time that is coming
It will be the other way round.
You said you own Ph, yet Wike is chasing you guys out.
Amaechi that you claim is your brother, did you not see how even as gov he was resisted by the Ijaws wen he said he will demolish Bundu and other Ijaw areas.

You are too small to do ish in rivers state.

Your rants end here.
No where e reach.
I know say na cruise una dey, make una continue.
I repeat no Ijaw land wud be ceded to land grabbers looking for sea route.
Swim you can't even swim.
Stones like you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by RobbStark(m): 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Just tell me the Ibo meaning of Dakuku, I will accept the he is Ibo.
I am waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Has This Man Stopped Defending President Bola Tinubu ( Picture) / **JAKUMO**Who is he**Im fascinated by his writing manner and Vast Knowledge** / Lagos State Sues Nigerian Police Over Subsidy Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.