Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test (73198 Views)

Tinubu Undergoing Medical Checkup At Paris Hospital / COVID-19 Test: Ali Modu Sheriff Tricks Health Officials, Flees To Abuja - SR / See Orji Kalu’s New Look After Undergoing Surgery In Germany (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by excel101(m): 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Is this the Tinubu that smokes weed @ night on the highland sir a different one.
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by LZAA: 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
sarrki:
Hated badly by enemies of the state

The question i asked them is

(1) did bola rule or govern your state or region?

If No , why the anger and hatred ?
Imhotep shey i told u he is a tinubu boy
Cc GMBuharii Afamed helinues ebenezar2020 blackking98 iceberg3

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by exempt09(m): 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
You without mouth odour, how much dey ur account...o in raanu...
NaijaRoyalty:
the odour oozing out from his mouth must be terrible

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by SexytorresE(f): 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Pls not my business undecided
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Kenneth10110(m): 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Simplyleo:
Has the UK govt conducted autopsy test on late lamidi cownu's corpse? I understand this COVID 19 is ravaging the Black in UK.

May he rest in peace. angry

Sarrki

corrinthians, what do you suspect could have killed our ohamadick?

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by ScotMisile: 11:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
7lives:

grin grin grin grin grin
You guys have still not learn your lessons from what happened to Goodluck?.
Did the North not endorsed Obj?, did the North not voted Good luck in 2011?.
Why did the North insisted that Goodluck must not contest again? and eventually had to abandoned PDP for Goodluck?
Let me stop here.
Hwhehehehe....the North will shock your shameless ass again.
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Roozzaay(m): 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Who owns this head collecting the sample?

The head looks like Mutiu Adepoju’s head
Fear God sad
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by ScotMisile: 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Confused
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Beautyaddy: 11:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
sarrki:
When ASIWAJU was doing his #COVID19 Test .... ASIWAJU is NEGATIVE .... We thank God.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1255119169076551681

FAKE!

So even if Tinubu had tested positive to COVID-19 do you think such news would have been revealed to the public just like that
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Taway(m): 11:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
7lives:

You go just kill yourself.

For speaking the truth?
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by MoIbrahim: 12:06am On Apr 29, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Inside naija.

Imagine, Na inside Bourdillon the doctor came to collect the test sample.

Hustle o, so that NCDC centers won’t be kicking you from one center to the other to get you tested.

They have announced several times. No body should go to their office or lab and contaminate everywhere in doing so. Stay at home and call. Stay at home.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by divineappo(m): 12:12am On Apr 29, 2020
they should test his teeth, the destiny of the yoruba race is hidden there. the virus could hide there too
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by mysteryman2014: 12:56am On Apr 29, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Inside naija.

Imagine, Na inside Bourdillon the doctor came to collect the test sample.

Hustle o, so that NCDC centers won’t be kicking you from one center to the other to get you tested.

Naija and double standards, honestly the black has a long way to go.

Maybe we should just forget about democracy and look for another system of governance that takes care of our various nuances.
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Thepromiseokeke(m): 12:59am On Apr 29, 2020
MAKE MONEY USING YOUR MOBILE PHONE
FREE ONLINE CLASS

Multiple streams of income is no longer a luxury it's a necessity.
Learn some high paid skills to help you earn extra income this period.

Join the free online class powered by The LordPromise Group

Learn
- App that pays you
- Freelancing (comes with free ebook)
- Ebook Creation
- Article Writing (get paid writing articles)
- Digital Marketing (Facebook ads and free setup ebook)
- Mobile Graphics Designing

AND ITS ALL FREE.

Send a message to LordPromise Group - 08122157719

or click the link to join WhatsApp group>>>>> https:///DPMdhPDyfXm7hPBh6QfHwF

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Zubbykan007(m): 1:29am On Apr 29, 2020
sarrki:

no, but we must talk because he is a Nigerian and also the foundation of APC
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by showafrica(m): 2:31am On Apr 29, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Who owns this head collecting the sample?

The head looks like Mutiu Adepoju’s head

The head dey like Zaki for Zebrudaih
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by seguno2: 4:13am On Apr 29, 2020
sarrki:

When will you stop this asslicking of a mediocre politician who is also a rogue?
What percentage of our stolen trillions is he sharing with you for your loyalty?
How is Lagos better governed than any of the other 35 states since 1999, taking into consideration the revenue/budget differences
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by DePolo7808: 4:16am On Apr 29, 2020
Most Nigerians have lived in Lagos at one point in their life, so some people have directly or indirectly been under BAT's whatever you want to call it but that doesn't justify the level of critics (haters) he has.
sarrki:

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by dazzlingd(m): 4:30am On Apr 29, 2020
sarrki:

Once the east start to hate you, know u are on your way to success

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Deeminents(m): 5:19am On Apr 29, 2020
Which baba or whatever
The way this people adore person wey get money is annoying.. He didn't even make the money but he stole the money... U are here hailing him baba mtcheww
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Spain007(m): 5:55am On Apr 29, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

The tester wear mask now.
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 29, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Ya.
Far more than the most educated in your lineage.
It really showed in your conducts.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 29, 2020
GamalNasser:

I am living a very very long fulfilled life sir In Jesus Name
I can see

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by enemyofprogress: 6:06am On Apr 29, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I was tolded by people that are very close to the man that his mouth odour no get part 2 and na follow come
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by donjahsy(m): 6:47am On Apr 29, 2020
sarrki:

because he stole your sense while leaving office.
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 29, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Ẹnu Olowo
The rich man mouth
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Opeyemi4real(m): 7:00am On Apr 29, 2020
Sarki brain has been tampered with again. But APC why
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 29, 2020
LZAA:

Imhotep shey i told u he is a tinubu boy
Cc GMBuharii Afamed helinues ebenezar2020 blackking98 iceberg3
So sarrki is still a bullion van supporter.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Amotolongbo(f): 7:19am On Apr 29, 2020
bamidelee:

It really showed in your conducts.
continue stalking me.

None of my attentions is meant for you
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by 7lives: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2020
ScotMisile:

Hwhehehehe....the North will shock your shameless ass again.

Wow grin grin grin since you still don't get it, let me help you, the bone of contention is TRUST.
Jonathan having AGREED to spend four more
years, did not honor the agreement, this was why the same North that voted for him in 2011 abandoned him in 2015.
On APC, North already agreed on North South rotation, North knows what is at stake.
Let me bookmark this page.
May God keep us beyond 2023.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by DATACUG00000(m): 10:38am On Apr 29, 2020
You are doing well sir
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by AleagueEdu: 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
Wishing him the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) / White Foreign Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Gun Battle With Nigerian Troops / God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.