Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test (73228 Views)

Tinubu Undergoing Medical Checkup At Paris Hospital / COVID-19 Test: Ali Modu Sheriff Tricks Health Officials, Flees To Abuja - SR / See Orji Kalu’s New Look After Undergoing Surgery In Germany (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by helinues: 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

What about the death of that nuisance?

Termites are busy feasting with his caucus

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by sarrki(m): 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

your father told you he saw him in the other world ?

Are you pained ?

May Kanu continually Rest In Peace

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by ThatFairGuy: 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
sarrki:

May his soul Rest In Peace
Kanu is gone
Adiu great leader of Ipob

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by damilare96(m): 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by funmike83(f): 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
See their heads
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by ThatFairGuy: 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
helinues:

Termites are busy feasting with his caucus
I see cheesy
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
doctokwus:
But that head is not covered na for God's sake!
This is half PPE.
When this health workers removes his gown,he may unconsciously touch his head with his hand or even have the virus spread when air blows through that head,if the person sample is being collected from is infected.

the dollar dollar proceeds from corruption jagajagaban stuffed in the doctors pocket don make the man forget himself .
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Amotolongbo(f): 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
sarrki:

He’s not the cause of your problem

He’s not the reason the reason your region was under developed
And he is the source and the reason for your illiteracy
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by funmike83(f): 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
The mofl

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
sarrki:

Are you pained ?
May Kanu continually Rest In Peace
you need the rest more because it's obvious your life is on a standstill

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by ThatFairGuy: 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

your father told you he saw him in the other world ?
He's gone broda. No hard feelings. Just pray for his soul in shallow grave coz he died of coronavirus

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by sarrki(m): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Amotolongbo:
And he is the source and the reason for your illiteracy

It’s called typo error

English is not you generation or ancestors language

Illiteracy is not messy by spoken English

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Yebosola(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
the odour oozing out from his mouth must be terrible

Children of hate, u will never disappoint. Remember he is not the architect of your region's failure, Anyway,Eni ti o niru eni, kole moyi eni.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by sarrki(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

you need the rest more because it's obvious your life is on a standstill

Your dad can attest that I am not

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

He's gone broda. No hard feelings. Just pray for his soul in shallow grave coz he died of coronavirus

Who confirmed him dead

the mad raven Kemi Olunloyo from a hydraulic soup gubbling tribe of the waste ?

lol

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Mightyhaiz: 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
sarrki:
Hated badly by enemies of the state

The question i asked them is

(1) did bola rule or govern your state or region?

If No , why the anger and hatred ?
who ask you all this rubbish you dey vomit?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by sarrki(m): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Adiu great leader of Ipob

Amen

He was deserted

Bro I know how bad we both feel for the guy

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
sarrki:

Your dad can attest that I am not
your mom never lied to me before

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by sarrki(m): 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
who ask you all this rubbish you dey vomit?

Instinct and experience

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by sarrki(m): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

your mom never lied to me before

Coz she knows me very well

She will definitely tell you at some time

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by sarrki(m): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Who confirmed him dead

lol

You lack sense of reasoning in all ramifications

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yebosola:

Children of hate, u will never disappoint. Remember he is not the architect of your region's failure, Anyway, Eni ti o niru eni, kole moyi eni.

don't write in Yoruba to me I'm not dumb

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Yebosola(m): 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

People are angry with him for the role he played in using his money to bring the failure called Buhari

I thought u mofos said Southwest votes are inconsequential,what happen now? Channel your ranting somewhere else

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
sarrki:

Coz she knows me very well
She will definitely tell you at some time
unfortunately, I dumped her a long time ago
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by ThatFairGuy: 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
sarrki:

Amen

He was deserted

Bro I know how bad we both feel for the guy
Infact, I couldn't sleep well since when the news was broke. When I heard he died of coronavirus, I haven't eaten since then. RIP to him

cry

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Amotolongbo(f): 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
sarrki:

It’s called typo error

English is not you generation or ancestors language

[s]Illiteracy is not messy by spoken English[/s]
English Language no be by force.

You fit type am for pidgin, yoruba abi Hausa.

I understand that your illiteracy is genetic and it flows in your blood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
sarrki:

You lack sense of reasoning in all ramifications
sounds like something a dumbo would say

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by sarrki(m): 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

sounds like something a dumbo would say

Like I mentioned earlier ask your mom

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by ThatFairGuy: 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Who confirmed him dead

lol
She wasn't describe in this manner weeks back. Why sudden change? We all know her as rightful source of information.
Believe me, she can't lie. Kanu is dead, they're just shielding it from the masses. The impostor is from Gabon

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
sarrki:

Like I mentioned earlier ask your mom

see dis aboki from gombe

your mumu never still do in dis 2020

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

She wasn't describe in this manner weeks back. Why sudden change? We all know her as rightful source of information.
Believe me, she can't lie. Kanu is dead, they're just shielding it from the masses. The impostor is from Gabon

shut up
you no get talk

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja / "This Is The Reason Ganduje Wants To Remove Emir Sanusi" - Twitter User / God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.