Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test (73235 Views)

Tinubu Undergoing Medical Checkup At Paris Hospital / COVID-19 Test: Ali Modu Sheriff Tricks Health Officials, Flees To Abuja - SR / See Orji Kalu’s New Look After Undergoing Surgery In Germany (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
sweetsell:
Foolish bigoted Igbos like u will see the truth but would rather perish over Tinubu matter while Orjis Umahi Peter Obi Ekeweremadu n Co loot your detsyjg into a shithole called Biafra.

tinubu is one of the biggest thief in Nigerian political history

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by ThatFairGuy: 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

shut up you no get talk
Accept the truth. Meanwhile, get life niggarrr

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Accept the truth.
Meanwhile, get life niggarrr

truth that you're dumb and stupid ? grin
ThatFairGuy:

Accept the truth.
Meanwhile, get life niggarrr

truth that you're dumb and stupid ?

lol

just asking for a friend o
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by ThatFairGuy: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Tell us if he has govern erosion ravaged south eastern State before? Tell us

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by sweetsell: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Is Tinubu the reason why igbo land as been looted into the shithole it is today.?!

NaijaRoyalty:

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by ThatFairGuy: 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

truth that you're dumb and stupid ?
Goan grab life niggarrr.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Beremx(f): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Who owns this head collecting the sample?

The head looks like Mutiu Adepoju’s Ahead.

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by sarrki(m): 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

see dis aboki from gombe

your mumu never still do in dis 2020

I am from isale eko proper

Even if am from Gombe we are all human first

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by sarrki(m): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

He was never your state Governor from Abia

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Adiola(f): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
sarrki:

He came out nationally to vie for the office of the Vice President

So he’s open for national debate and discuss
I will bookmark this statement till 2023 just don't die till then

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by sarrki(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=Beremx post=88955769][/quote]

Here you are

I keep this for the records

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
sweetsell:
Is Tinubu the reason why igbo land as been looted into the shithole it is today.?!

tinubu is one of the founding fathers of corruption and heroine business in Nigeria

go dig

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by sarrki(m): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Adiola:
I will bookmark this statement till 2023 just don't die till then

It’s only God that knows the future with certainty

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
sarrki:

I am from isale eko proper
Even if am from Gombe we are all human first
if truly you're from Isale Eko, then how did became so dumb ?
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Adiola(f): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
sarrki:

It’s only God that knows the future with certainty
shebi when Igbos attack any Yoruba politician ,it's fair to say the Yoruba politician is open to national debate
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by sarrki(m): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Am not only from isale Eko

Am a prince

Only that I don’t believe in the way and manner we handle issues back home

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
sarrki:

He was never your state Governor from Abia

who wants a heroine baron , wanted in united states back in the day as governor of Abia state .
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
sarrki:

Am not only from isale Eko

Am a prince

Only that I don’t believe in the way and manner we handle issues back home

prince of Awon werey 100%

you no know Wetin dey disturb you in life
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Born2Breed(f): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
If Tinubu sneeze e go touch that gorimakpa.

Him for cover everywhere.
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by sarrki(m): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Adiola:
shebi when Igbos attack any Yoruba politician ,it's fair to say the Yoruba politician is open to national debate

I don’t believe in the word Yoruba Igbo controversy

My friend left his wife and kid with me here in the states

I never discriminated

She stays with me am yoruba to the core he’s a fully blooded Igbo

I love and cherish him and his family

So the online nuisance that so much bring hatred is what I can’t stand

You can’t see me on tribal thread

Only on political views

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Born2Breed(f): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Lol
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by sarrki(m): 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

prince of Awon werey 100%

you no know Wetin dey disturb you in life

Ask your father he once worked in my farm

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
sarrki:

Ask your father he once worked in my farm
oh you're even a farmer
It's making sense now
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by PentiumPro(f): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
sarrki:
Hated badly by enemies of the state

The question i asked them is

(1) did bola rule or govern your state or region?

If No , why the anger and hatred ?

Prior to 2015, that region thought it has returned back to prominence in Nigeria politics, but Tinubu and his own group kicked out the man that gave them that prominence, how do you think they will view Tinubu ? Certainly not with love but death wishes

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Adiola(f): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
sarrki:

I don’t believe in the word Yoruba Igbo controversy

My friend left his wife and kid with me here in the states

I never discriminated

She stays with me am yoruba to the core he’s a fully blooded Igbo

I love and cherish him and his family

So the online nuisance that so much bring hatred is what I can’t stand

You can’t see me on tribal thread

Only on political views
your friend doesn't know who the danger his or her kids are on
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by humilitypays(m): 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Who owns this head collecting the sample?

The head looks like Mutiu Adepoju’s Ahead.
Fashola shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen / Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) / Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.