Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative (94885 Views)

"I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" / Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola / Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Jesuisbelle(f): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
Wicked man
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Supan(m): 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Arewa1408:

Ok Chukapage,
There is enough blame to go around. That will not help. Change starts with I and you. @Jflex07 and @Supan are both RIGHT. Its wrong to say Ibos are liars. Ebitu Ukiwe is Ibo, he left IBB's govt because of all the lies and corruption. There are good and bad people in all tribes. Again, i apologise sincerely. Let's make Nigeria better for our kids and not make the mistakes of our elders. Oya send me PM, let me send all the three of you data. This is Ramadan. I forgive you and you forgive me. May God almighty lead us all aright, amen.
You are welcome Bro... happy Ramadan.
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Chukapage(m): 11:12am On May 01, 2020
Arewa1408:

Ok Chukapage,
There is enough blame to go around. That will not help. Change starts with I and you. @Jflex07 and @Supan are both RIGHT. Its wrong to say Ibos are liars. Ebitu Ukiwe is Ibo, he left IBB's govt because of all the lies and corruption. There are good and bad people in all tribes. Again, i apologise sincerely. Let's make Nigeria better for our kids and not make the mistakes of our elders. Oya send me PM, let me send all the three of you data. This is Ramadan. I forgive you and you forgive me. May God almighty lead us all aright, amen.
Happy Ramadan ,I don't know if Ramadan is that one your people celebrate with plenty goat meat...if goat meat dey you can e-share with me ... Forgive me too ,me I have forgiven you ...if only Our country is this simple e go better...
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Yaribanzaonic: 1:18pm On May 01, 2020
Dude stop attaching yourself to a Northern moniker and stereotype because you want to insult IGBOs. You are a certified Yaribanzaa and it's best you don't deny your affiliation.

Arewa1408:

Arewa means "North". I am a middlebelter. Well, with the PM news, you have a strong point, i agree. However i will need more proof. It's our system my broda. Its not just tribalism, its history as well. I have Ibo friends i know and trust absolutely. However, if a Hausa man i don't know tells me something and an ibo man i dont know tells me otherwise, i will believe the hausa more than the Ibo, its based on experience and history. Its sad but that is our reality.
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Arewa1408: 5:34pm On May 01, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
Dude stop attaching yourself to a Northern moniker and stereotype because you want to insult IGBOs. You are a certified Yaribanzaa and it's best you don't deny your affiliation.

Im just replying to let you know i dont reply to monikers less than 6 months old.
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Finnese001: 7:25am On May 05, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Did you mean CURSED?

Go better school you no go hear.

The one wey go sef, listen to your teacher you no go hear.

You see your life?

dumb head, you think I don't know the rules of this form

and to dumb mod that banned me, you're just a wack apprentice not to noticed that I used CAUSED instead of CURSED
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by futuretin: 11:57am On May 06, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death / Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) / Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.