Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative (94882 Views)

"I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" / Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola / Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Supan(m): 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kennyswag:
are they not killing your people too?
This story I fake.. does it even make sense to you?

I was expecting you to repeat this statement over the fulani issue.
Kennyswag:
why don't you tell your brother's to stay in their land?

You are not being straight forward at all. You are just another Mr Rasaq,

You can't explain your feeling, let me help you.

It's tribalism/ jealousy. It is very bad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Kennyswag: 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
Supan:

I was expecting you to repeat this statement over the fulani issue.

You are not being straight forward at all. You are just another Mr Rasaq,

You can't explain your feeling, let me help you.

It's tribalism/ jealousy. It is very bad.
get out of here
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Kennyswag: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
GGirll:

What stopped you lazy lots from trading? Let me remind you idiots....Lagos was a former capital of Nigeria n was developed by federal govt than other states ok. Tell d govt to dredge river Niger alone for us to have our sea port n see if you will smell one Igbo man in your touts n agbero infested state ok. And if it so pain you drive them now idiot of d highest order.
foolish useless people.. what is pursuing you cursed beings from your region? Your people are all over our region even in our villages.. there so many here in ibadan..is there seaport in ibadan too? .. there is onne port, why ain't you guys using it..
Cursed beings.. stay in your lands

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by naijaman2225(m): 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

I blame Buhari. It's all his fault. He should have provided tangible palliatives to all.

HMMM...NA WA FOR YOU OOO
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Princewell2012(m): 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
sevo:
My people have only gone and done it again...how much be the palliative compared to the assassin's fees??

You don't get the gist. Mr Anozie , is getting popular due to his benevolent , his charitable attitude. Thats why Mr rasaq and his family wanted to o eliminate him.

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Supan(m): 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kennyswag:
get out of here

Calm down jare... Try and give up on hate and Tribalism.
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Kennyswag: 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Supan:

Calm down jare... Try and give up on hate and Tribalism.
Fvck out
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Princewell2012(m): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Including soldiers?

What a story

Palliative is not the issue. Mr rasaq, family is jealous and envy of Mr anozie for being popular and his generosity.

That's they wanted to eliminate him.
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by lastempero: 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Neddyogu:
NCAN people oya food don done oo

We are not interested because we know the people that are into hatred.
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by ZooOga: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
both dem got money. one can hire 14 pple and soldiers, and one can feed the multitude and have safe full of money.

na man, bad hustle history between dis guys. maybe a deal gone wrong.

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Princewell2012(m): 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
Zeezy81:
This is the day to day life of a prospering omo ibo living on baale street in lagos. My take, 1. there was no intention to assassinate 2. they just want draw him hear small 3. There is more to the story than was reported... I rest my case.

I think you're on fasting? Say the truth and let Devil be ashamed. Is that what you deduce from that story?
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by pacespot(m): 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nigerians are not smiling right now, only if they can direct this aggression to SARS and governments oppressing them.
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by GGirll: 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kennyswag:
foolish useless people.. what is pursuing you cursed beings from your region? Your people are all over our region even in our villages.. there so many here in ibadan..is there seaport in ibadan too? .. there is onne port, why ain't you guys using it..
Cursed beings.. stay in your lands

There are no Yorubas in my states right sophisticated illiterates it beats my imagination how you lots claimed most educated but voted in illiterates just to be slapped at d end. Keep fighting igbos cowards while d north rapes you dry. Pls leave me n my people alone n beg Bubu you voted for by selling your votes for I cup of ijebu garri to try n give you goats one bag at least. We igbos can never beg our God is with us. We are found in every states of d world not just your brown roof states ok. In fact if you go any where in d world n you don't find an Igbo man pls run o....envious lazy goat send me your account details let me send you something I can see you are hungry n so angry with igbos....channel your pain to Adesina n osibanjo or tinubu they are leaders in gov't n APC n leave my people alone vulture.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Princewell2012(m): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kennyswag:
start by telling your people to stop travelling to the SW for trade.. all this ranting here no hokd anything..
Am sure your a village brought up. Come to port and Imo state and see lots of Yoruba people doing business there and nobody ever challenge them. No wonder they say travel is part of education.
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Arewa1408: 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Supan:

Oh you are being sincere now. This is still what I am saying. Tribalism!

And you are still praying for a better country, I believe? Just prepare to leave a worse country for your kids. Remember they will reap whatever you sow too.

It's better to always keep shut than spew this.

@Supan and @Jflex07. Let me share a story with you. Some 10 Years ago, in a city in USA, there was a black American festival. I went there and saw this Nigerian looking guy selling perfumes, oils etc on a big open field. I asked him where he is from and he'd said Nigeria, i told him i'm Naija too and he was elated. He said he'd wanted to go use the bathroom, and quickly showed me where he kept his money-change in a pouch, the price of his stuff and ran off to go use the bathroom and buy food. Now, this guy bonded with me easily and left his whole wares in my care because i am Nigerian. We were in another mans land, we were united. That experience brought tears and unity to my eyes. Trusting me just because i am Nigerian and I, inturn assisting him cos of our unity. Same thing will not happen in Nigeria today. Now, just before Christmas 2019, an igbo guy duped my friends sister, a struggling, divorced woman of about $10K, part of that was money she borrowed from me to bail him out of his predicament not knowing she was being scammed by an igbo fraudster. Now, that relationship of about twenty something years is destroyed and she is so embarrassed by how she was taken for a fool. There are so many other similar stories of lies, deceit, cheating that is now my reality that is possible but not as common in other tribes.
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by PapaAdanna: 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
NDI ofe nmanu and thuggery

5&6
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Jflex07(m): 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
Arewa1408:

@Supan and @Jflex07. Let me share a story with you. Some 10 Years ago, in a city in USA, there was a black American festival. I went there and saw this Nigerian looking guy selling perfumes, oils etc on a big open field. I asked him where he is from and he'd said Nigeria, i told him i'm Naija too and he was elated. He said he'd wanted to go use the bathroom, and quickly showed me where he kept his money-change in a pouch, the price of his stuff and ran off to go use the bathroom and buy food. Now, this guy bonded with me easily and left his whole wares in my care because i am Nigerian. We were in another mans land, we were united. That experience brought tears and unity to my eyes. Trusting me just because i am Nigerian and I, inturn assisting him cos of our unity. Same thing will not happen in Nigeria today. Now, just before Christmas 2019, an igbo guy duped my friends sister, a struggling, divorced woman of about $10K, part of that was money she borrowed from me to bail him out of his predicament not knowing she was being scammed by an igbo fraudster. Now, that relationship of about twenty something years is destroyed and she is so embarrassed by how she was taken for a fool. There are so many other similar stories of lies, deceit, cheating that is now my reality that is possible but not as common in other tribes.
Bro it's still not justifiable, there are fraudulent people everywhere, I stay in ph, the young boys terrorising my area are mostly young jobless Hausa boys, but that doesn't stop me from employing an Hausa guy as my gate man, and this Hausa boy is very honest as in someone I can trust cos he has earned it, we should please stop this hatred and tribalism. We complain of racism in the west but we hate ourselves in Nigeria ,tribalism is another form of racism.

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by olamy7(m): 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hello everyone... Pls do not fall for the new scheme that just broke out with in Ethereum platform. If you want to learn more on this kindly check

https://www.emilojunews.com/2020/02/ponzi-scheme-and-how-to-avoid-being-scammed.html?m=1
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by emmaitive(m): 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Iyoruba Muslim..I hail thee oo
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by friday2011(m): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
I no understand, the story no complete, razaq hired bandits and at the same time soldiers to eliminate a neighbor because of palliative given to neighbors
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Kennyswag: 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
GGirll:

There are no Yorubas in my states right sophisticated illiterates it beats my imagination how you lots claimed most educated but voted in illiterates just to be slapped at d end. Keep fighting igbos cowards while d north rapes you dry. Pls leave me n my people alone n beg Bubu you voted for by selling your votes for I cup of ijebu garri to try n give you goats one bag at least. We igbos can never beg our God is with us. We are found in every states of d world not just your brown roof states ok. In fact if you go any where in d world n you don't find an Igbo man pls run o....envious lazy goat send me your account details let me send you something I can see you are hungry n so angry with igbos....channel your pain to Adesina n osibanjo or tinubu they are leaders in gov't n APC n leave my people alone vulture.
your peoole are getting killed all over the world I hope you know? From China to Ghana, S.A., Malaysia, Singapore, India, Indonesia, etc.. why? gringrin
Your people don't beg but police is killing your people and they are committing suicide because of hunger..
Cursed emigranting beings grin grin
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by alfarouq(m): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
The problem with bad people is that they feel good gestures by good people make them look bad, they are too dumb to realise they are bad.
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Neddyogu(m): 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
lastempero:

We are not interested because we know the people that are into hatred.

D'you also know the ones into hatred, wickedness and outright murder? Murderous lot
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Kennyswag: 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
Princewell2012:

Am sure your a village brought up. Come to port and Imo state and see lots of Yoruba people doing business there and nobody ever challenge them. No wonder they say travel is part of education.
is portharcourt igbo land?grin grin
And what imo state are you talking about? grin grin
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
After voting in a clueless govt, they are now suffering and wants to eliminate someone who doesn't need govt to survive.

Enjoy your Buhari. Nonsense!
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by GGirll: 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kennyswag:
your peoole are getting killed all over the world I hope you know? From China to Ghana, S.A., Malaysia, Singapore, India, Indonesia, etc.. why? gringrin
Your people don't beg but police is killing your people and they are committing suicide because of hunger..

You n I know the tribe that is cursed who can never be trusted with double tongues you can sell your birth right for one morsel of ewedu....kill is or not we are indispensable....in S.A. Yorubas was also killed in all these places cos they only know Nigerians n not igbos.....the curse I leave for your tribe is this: till eternity you will always envy igbos cos they will always be ahead of you in Jesus Name Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by demmie1: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Arewa1408:

Think about this very well. Everyone is on lock down, then someone now provides food for the whole neighbourhood on lockdown and another neighbor becomes jealous of the food provider and hires assassins to eliminate the food provider? Use your brain reason the mata!!

And they are both tenants?!
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Barbilius: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kennyswag:
You even get time. Upon all the noise they make their buses go still dey load come out land. Our land get brown roof yet they can't stay in their own land with skyscrapers higher than Manhattan. How pathetic!! Nobody cares if they even go to space to trade, we just don't want them in our land. We hate the.,no offense!!

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by demmie1: 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
What a story
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Daewang: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Afonjas are just absolutely disgusting. The low IQ bastards in jealousy were trying to eliminate an Igbo whose life is worth more than all afonjas put together. Afonjas are cursed.
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by ZZ22: 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Youruba Muslims? very wicked and envious people. They always lose their mind at the sight or mention of Igbos. Not like if they set a fight between him and the Igbo man he would win, he had to involve dozens of envious afonjas like him to fight one Igbo man.. Tufiakwa

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death / Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) / Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.