Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria (70917 Views)

Soyinka Calls Buhari ‘idiot’ For Banning Social Media In Nigeria In 2021 / Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' / CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by caprini1: 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
VivaDeAngelo:
BMCs and Zombies are so going to masturbate and reach multiple orgasms over this throughout this week, as if talking with Trump is a landmark achievement. May God save this nation from mediocre elements.

Take lessons from little Senegal, the giants strides they made and the inventions thereof in their fight against covid-19.
I watched Trump say,they have amassed so much ventilators,that they are thinking of giving some out to other countries,i didnt see him mention Nigeria specifically.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by ghettochild(m): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
They shd wait at their own peril
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by VivaDeAngelo(m): 2:57am On Apr 30, 2020
caprini1:
I watched Trump say,they have amassed so much ventilators,that they are thinking of giving some out to other countries,i didnt see him mention Nigeria specifically.

I am not surprised, these low lives will do anything to seek relevance.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by drakeli: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2020
lexy2014:

[b]When did Europe call Trump to assist with ventilators? [/b]Can u give d date and time? So if according to u Rolls Royce doesn't have capacity, then what is capacity of Dragerwerk AG? What should be d ideal size of a ventilator manufacturing plant? If u said that not all corona patients need ventilators, then why does Europe need more ventilators from d US?

I also asked was late last month d start of d outbreak?

About when did Europe call Trump for ventilators. You can listen to Trump himself in that trend about Europe asking for ventilators and he sending them some. Since you didn’t believe me because I told you

https://www.nairaland.com/5826315/nigeria-anything-ventilators-donald-trump
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by drakeli: 11:58am On Apr 30, 2020
lagdmark:

Did they inject you with sanitizer, just imagine that a whole Germany will call America for ventilator, when Germany brought in over 250 covid-19 patients from other countries for treatment in Germany.

I told you Europe was asking Trump for ventilators because America has more than enough.

Now you can hear it from Trump himself in this trend

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by lexy2014: 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
drakeli:

About when did Europe call Trump for ventilators. You can listen to Trump himself in that trend about Europe asking for ventilators and he sending them some. Since you didn’t believe me because I told you

When u read d word "when" in d question i asked, what does it mean? Now how many countries make up Europe? Is Europe one country? That still leaves all my questions unanswered because they are all related. So u can't pick one out& think ur link adequately answers d questions. So if u are honest with urself, u will see that u don't have answers to d following questions:

When did Europe call Trump to assist with ventilators? [/b]Can u give d date and time? So if according to u Rolls Royce doesn't have capacity, then what is capacity of Dragerwerk AG? What should be d ideal size of a ventilator manufacturing plant? If u said that not all corona patients need ventilators, then why does Europe need more ventilators from d US?

I also asked was late last month d start of d outbreak?
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by topboss1: 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
TRUMP SAID HE SPOKE TO NIGERIA.

MEANING BUHARI IS STILL LIFELESS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfu-SdV2uz0
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by liquidfaya: 10:21pm On May 02, 2020
Digmygold:
That sounds nice. Thats a kind gesture.

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by 12inchess: 1:04pm On May 04, 2020
Seun:
There is a disconnect between the needs of the NCDC and the gifts being sent to them. We need test kits, RNA extraction kits, PPE for healthcare workers, masks for citizens, reagents for the tests, and the equipment and skilled technicians needed to setup Coronavirus testing labs in every major city so that test samples can be processed without delay.

Instead of these, they are sending us ventilators that we don’t yet need. Why? If your condition has deteriorated to the point where you need a ventilator, it has already gone too far because your prognosis is not good. Not allowing patients to deteriorate to that extent should be our priority right now (though it is nice to have more ventilators)

I think the NCDC is not adequately communicating its most urgent needs to defeat the virus and that is why we are receiving many gifts and promises that are not immediately helpful while our more urgent needs are not being met. Trump should send test kits instead. The US produces a lot of them.

Hahaha. You're quite funny Seun. The U. S will not give out its test kits. They need more of them. Test kits will prevent people from infecting others that will get sick in the first place. The ventilators? Not quite much. They are not as useful as they were made to seem. A very large percentage of people on ventilators usually don't survive as their case is already bad. Remember U. S is now the "Ventilator King." All the efforts used to produce and procure ventilators should have been used in promoting masks. Anyway in America everything is politics far right vs far left.
I won't be surprised if the ventilator agenda was being pushed by hospitals that will charge health insurance companies 32000 dollars for intubating patients. One of the ills of U. S Capitalism.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Seun(m): 2:55pm On May 04, 2020
12inchess:

Hahaha. You're quite funny Seun. The U. S will not give out its test kits. They need more of them.

I know, but I thought they needed ventilators just as much. Now I know better.

1 Like 9 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by CoolAmbience(m): 8:09pm On May 15, 2020
drakeli:
Black man mentality of I must not give others food unless I have enough to eat and throw away first.

The US has more than enough ventilator for now. No shortage of ventilator in the US. Why should Trump not give the excess to other countries that lack ventilators?

This is not about how well Trump has handled whatever. It’s about, I have excess. Let me share. A black man would never do the same

From where did you get the information that the US has excessive amount of ventilators?

Nawa for you o. You can blow lie sha.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2006141
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Dtribeless: 8:16pm On May 15, 2020
CoolAmbience:

From where did you get the information that the US has excessive amount of ventilators?

Nawa for you o. You can blow lie sha.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2006141

The US does have an excess of ventilators. The initial impression was that ventilators will save lives, so they went overdrive on production.

https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-states-of-america

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The 9th Senate: Full List Of Newly Elected Senators / EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad / Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.