Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Buhari Could Import Madagascar's 'herbal Cure' For Coronavirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Buhari Could Import Madagascar's 'herbal Cure' For Coronavirus (387 Views)

COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure / Buhari Could Import Madagascar's 'herbal Cure' For Coronavirus / U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Could Import Madagascar's 'herbal Cure' For Coronavirus by Legalcriminal: 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
The Presidential Task Force on COVID19 says it will do anything to ease the strain of the coronavirus outbreak on Nigerians.
The chairman of the Presidential Task Force on COVID19 says the country is exploring every avenue to fight the coronavirus disease, including importing a planeload of herbal tea touted as a cure by the government of Madagascar.

Madagascar's President Andry Rajoelina launched the herbal tea, named COVID-Organics, last week, claiming that it has cured two people already.

The government started handing out the herbal tea for free to citizens last week, even though the country's national medical academy has warned that no scientific evidence has been established that it works.

While speaking during the PTF's media briefing on Tuesday, April 20, 2020, Mustapha said the task force is keeping tabs on everything happening regarding the coronavirus across the world.

"I was reading of the experiences in Madagascar of why everybody is drinking some solutions that have been prepared.
"This morning I was sharing with my wife and I told her that probably I'll request Mr President to allow us import a planeload for a trial.
"We're all navigating uncharted course. Nobody has ever been on this road," the Secretary to the Government of the Federation said.
Mustapha assured Nigerians that the task force will explore everything that will help to defeat the coronavirus pandemic that has infected over 3 million people across the world.

Source: https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/coronavirus-buhari-could-import-madagascars-cure/7xphh0j.amp

Re: Buhari Could Import Madagascar's 'herbal Cure' For Coronavirus by tayebest(m): 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
WHO are only turning a blind eye to this vaccine because it's from Africa.

Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Could Import Madagascar's 'herbal Cure' For Coronavirus by teadrake(m): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
tayebest:
WHO are only turning a blind eye to this vaccine because it's from Africa.

Shame!
Those people have the believe that nothing good could ever arise from Africa. Africa image is dented by corruption and poor leadership. Hopefully, this will set us unto the right path

(1) (Reply)

Today I Learned An Interesting Facts About Pregnant Women And Babies. / Nigerian Nurse Based In The US Has Said That There Is No Corona Virus In Nigeria / Why You Shouldn't Get Addicted To Sex/mastubation But Do It In Moderation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.