Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (183358 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Constantinopo:
Please guys i need your help. Recently I got a warning notification on my SH dashboard that stated thus: "Your domains may no longer be eligible for marketing (retargeting) you have not selected your preference for pricing your domains for listing in Afternic Network"

So i was told to take action, but when i did i got stucked on the way because i dont know how to upload the downloaded file directly to my afternic account. Please does anyone know how its done?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by AkProsper(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Please how do I request for a new Logo?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Constantinopo: 12:01am On Jul 27, 2021
Apus:

One of the many rules of SH.

It means you have to go increase your price on Afternic by about 10% - 15% of the price you listed on SH or conversely reduce your price on SH. This is to increase competitive advantage for SH.

I know, what i was asking actually was how to upload the downloaded file containing my domains to Afternic market place. Because right now i have not even listed any of them on Afternic.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Hileyemy: 8:18am On Jul 27, 2021
Good morning All.
Please I have a question regarding listing on afternic. Must I list SH owned too on afternic or only my own domain
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Constantinopo: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hileyemy:
Good morning All.
Please I have a question regarding listing on afternic. Must I list SH owned too on afternic or only my own domain

You list only creative owned domain. SH will handle thier own listing on Afternic.
But you have to attain Silver Status on SH before you can do that

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
SHelp Owned from yesterday hopefully more will come today

6 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kingsolar:

Congratulations man.
I just got one that I am being told to verify but I don't know how to go about the verification.

Look for your marketplace listing status and filter to look for, probably, "pending approval".

Just filter through the status bar to see what you need to approve. The experts in the house could help
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prodigy777(m): 7:19am On Jul 28, 2021
I feel cheated. SH is getting suspicious

Why do you tell me a name is registered and I go to whois, and find out it is not? And money no too dey my hand to reg am.

I tweaked a similar name that recently sold, and I feel the name is a good name, that's why they are telling me this.

This stuff has happened before on a name I submitted (EvoCart//king). After approving, told me there is a problem with it when I wanted to publish. Went to whois, saw that it wasn't registered. I checked a few weeks later and saw that the name had been registered, but backdated to 2012 or '11

Somebody must be doing this. I would have loved to reveal the name, but I think I have to go ahead and register it.

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prodigy777(m): 7:31am On Jul 28, 2021
Please I want to ask if you notice your names are getting many impressions and shortlists from prospective buyers, is there anything one can do to encourage people to go ahead to buy it? Maybe like reducing price or attaching discount or even changing to 'Make an offer'.

Bosses in the house, make una respond abeg.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 8:26am On Jul 28, 2021
Prodigy777:

Why do you tell me a name is registered and I go to whois, and find out it is not? And money no too dey my hand to reg am.

I tweaked a similar name that recently sold, and I feel the name is a good name, that's why they are telling me this.

This stuff has happened before on a name I submitted (EvoCart//king). After approving, told me there is a problem with it when I wanted to publish. Went to whois, saw that it wasn't registered. I checked a few weeks later and saw that the name had been registered, but backdated to 2012 or '11

Somebody must be doing this. I would have loved to reveal the name, but I think I have to go ahead and register it.

My brother, do you think its possible to backdate a registered domain? Don't forget, whois is not the only available Web to check and confirm if a domain has been registered. I understand you. I have been in your shoes before.

Next time, when you feel a name you submitted is not registered and SH says otherwise, chat their support immediately...E.g Kindly make estimate.com available for submission on your platform. Their response will further guide you on where to check. Don't, I repeat do not check such names on whois. Try and register it on dynadot.com, you will know if it's available or not.

5 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 8:28am On Jul 28, 2021
Prodigy777:
Please I want to ask if you notice your names are getting many impressions and shortlists from prospective buyers, is there anything one can do to encourage people to go ahead to buy it? Maybe like reducing price or attaching discount or even changing to 'Make an offer'.

SH owned names? Don't be deceived by those shortlisted palava oo. Just be patient till the domain is left sold except you want to put it on wholesale

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 8:59am On Jul 28, 2021
Prodigy777:

if you get the below alert when submitting a name to SH and you know the name is not registered, then click on blue button at the bottom right corner of the screen to contact them and tell them the name of the domain ( they will ask for the domain name ) then they will correct it...

its an error from their side..

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2021
SH owned.

12 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prodigy777(m): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2021
Okay, thanks.
meetme01:

My brother, do you think its possible to backdate a registered domain? Don't forget, whois is not the only available Web to check and confirm if a domain has been registered. I understand you. I have been in your shoes before.

Next time, when you feel a name you submitted is not registered and SH says otherwise, chat their support immediately...E.g Kindly make estimate.com available for submission on your platform. Their response will further guide you on where to check. Don't, I repeat do not check such names on whois. Try and register it on dynadot.com, you will know if it's available or not.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prodigy777(m): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2021
Thank you, boss.
codemaniacs:

if you get the below alert when submitting a name to SH and you know the name is not registered, then click on blue button at the bottom right corner of the screen to contact them and tell them the name of the domain ( they will ask for the domain name ) then they will correct it...

its an error from their side..
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
How do you people list a SH registered domains in wholesale?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
ClixMaster:

Read from Page 1..
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 5:14am On Jul 29, 2021
ClixMaster:

follow the image below:

- go to your list of approved domain names.
- then click on the button with the blue square.
- then click on the "set wholesale price" link with the red square...
- then list your price.

note: SH owned names can't be priced above $50, only your owned names can be priced above $50.. newly registered domain names have 60 days lock which means you can't transfer them to a buyer until after 60 days from the day you bought it or the day SH bought it.

8 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 11:19am On Jul 29, 2021
SHowned..

6 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
codemaniacs:

follow the image below:

- go to your list of approved domain names.
- then click on the button with the blue square.
- then click on the "set wholesale price" link with the red square...
- then list your price.

note: SH owned names can't be priced above $50, only your owned names can be priced above $50.. newly registered domain names have 60 days lock which means you can't transfer them to a buyer until after 60 days from the day you bought it or the day SH bought it.
Thank you jare. I appreciate
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Constantinopo: 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
SH owned.
This July has been so good for me. 29 Approved so far this month.

15 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Depressed101: 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
PresEmeka:
Anyone in Abuja here ?
wanna meet?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by islamics(m): 5:42am On Jul 30, 2021
My SH approval na still small small. I don request for change of logo sha

8 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by PresEmeka: 7:04am On Jul 30, 2021
Depressed101:
wanna meet?
Left Abuja already
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by PresEmeka: 7:06am On Jul 30, 2021
Constantinopo:
SH owned.
This July has been so good for me. 29 Approved so far this month.
How many sold boss
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Heryormilekan(m): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2021
Prodigy777:

Add discount
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Constantinopo: 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
PresEmeka:

How many sold boss
None yet
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Constantinopo: 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
SH owned

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Kingsolar: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
IDEALCASH:
You verify by changing the DNS of the domains to that of squadhelp.
Please how or where or which is the DNS
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Constantinopo: 9:31am On Jul 31, 2021
SH Owned. Approved last night

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 10:13am On Jul 31, 2021
Constantinopo:
SH Owned. Approved last night

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by mac04: 11:12am On Jul 31, 2021
Apus:

Hello all,kindly help review if the logo are okay.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.