Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (182693 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
SH Owned

6 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by temitopteas: 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
eaddyboy:
SH Owned

Boss wetin they transpire now.... cool
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
temitopteas:

The new king of Brandables.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
temitopteas:

Make we for get more ideas and get more creative at submitting names wink

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
The new king of Brandables.
See whining smiley

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by AYORICH: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
Splendidsolo:
wow you sold one already with only 9 premium...that's impressive was the sale wholesale or normal sale?
Creative owned

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
eaddyboy:
See whining smiley
You are doing well. Using your slots well.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
You are doing well. Using your slots well.
Thank you! We look forward to sales.

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by temitopteas: 9:59am On Aug 05, 2021
I keep checking here to see if my ogas don drop their marked script. grin. Make bois use am do guideline. But as una Neva drop newly accepted names, it means SH still they mark be that. Let me keep chewing pen till expo come. We wait.......

9 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
SH owned

8 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ZaRed: 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
By God's grace my next post would be a sold name.

8 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by wealthtrak: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
Mccainreal:
Hello all
I want to introduce to you Squadhelp.com An online premuim BRANDABLE domain marketplace and a naming contest platform. You can make cool cash with little or no investment. You can either

1. Register Domain names and submit to the marketplace, if approved, the name will be listed and if it sells, you get 70% while Squadhelp gets 30%

2. Submit Unregistered domain names with the option of registering it yourself or squadhelp registering it.

If Squadhelp registers it, you get to keep 25% of the sale price, should the sale occur within the first year of registration. (My emphasis will be on this option because this involves zero financial investment on your part)

If the name sells within the 2nd year, you get a lesser commission of 22.5% and 20% if it sells the 3rd year. After the 3rd year, the name will drop if it doesnt sell.

All you have to do is brainstorm and submit names to the marketplace and make cool cash(minimum of N100k)

3. Submit names to their naming contest, you stand to get between $100-$300 if your name is selected winner, with an additional chance of your premuim name being bought too
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
Guys big ups....Soon the sales will start rolling-in.

He That Tills The Ground Must Have Bread To Eat. God perfect it Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
eaddyboy:
SH Owned
Brother your on fire...how can I contact you there is something I need guide on. Thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
Splendidsolo:
Brother your on fire...how can I contact you there is something I need guide on. Thanks
I have replied your PM
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jaymidas001: 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
I have a domain that is being viewed repeatedly, I even feel it's someone just constantly viewing it over & over again. The number of views has exceeded 400 and d domain is barely 3 months. I don't know if anyone has experienced this before.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by James39: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
eaddyboy:
I have replied your PM

I just pmed you bro, it's about S.H
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
eaddyboy:
I have replied your PM
Ok boss
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by deedee44: 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jaymidas001:
I have a domain that is being viewed repeatedly, I even feel it's someone just constantly viewing it over & over again. The number of views has exceeded 400 and d domain is barely 3 months. I don't know if anyone has experienced this before.
There's hardly a day that they don't shortlist my domains, at first it used to excite me but now I don't even check again. It's only that their "you've got money" email I'm praying and waiting for grin

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jaymidas001: 1:56am On Aug 06, 2021
deedee44:

There's hardly a day that they don't shortlist my domains, at first it used to excite me but now I don't even check again. It's only that their "you've got money" email I'm praying and waiting for grin

Lol thanks boss. The thing is really confusing o, let's keep our hopes alive & fingers crossed, sales would be pouring down soon.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Glistinin(m): 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
It is not by views or shortlists bro.
Funny enough, names that sell are mostly the ones without much views or shortlists.
All I can say is that everyone should keep on submitting saleable names and register some yourself because you will earn more that way if you get a sale.
Jaymidas001:

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jaymidas001: 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Glistinin:
It is not by views or shortlists bro.
Funny enough, names that sell are mostly the ones without much views or shortlists.
All I can say is that everyone should keep on submitting saleable names and register some yourself because you will earn more that way if you get a sale.

Thanks...
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Heryormilekan(m): 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
meetme01:
SH owned

Why don't you consider registering lunch/your/work yourself? The name have prospect.

I think guys should always consider registering names that are very good, one coin is not too much to experiment. I recently got eDestruct and ePurest approved and they are both taken in multiple extensions. Imagine submitting them for SH to register.

11 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
Heryormilekan:

Why don't you consider registering lunch/your/work yourself? The name have prospect.

I think guys should always consider registering names that are very good, one coin is not too much to experiment. I recently got eDestruct and ePurest approved and they are both taken in multiple extensions. Imagine submitting them for SH to register.

God bless you for this very important observation boss.

I believe there is a thin line between just being a domainer and being a domain investor, though they may mean the same thing. For me, I believe the latter is well informed and is able to seize rare opportunities to to make great profit. That something is free doesn't mean we should throw precious gems away, which is one of the reason the big players we see today in the industry are where they are today. Let's learn to spot high Value premium names. They are even quick to sell.
I just laughed when one of us here called me greedy when I refused to approve a name on SH but rather chose to register myself just cos I realized I was about to make a big mistake.
Kudos to SH for giving domainers such a great platform to own domains without commiting a lot in investment. However, I believe if one is to make a great deal from this industry one should be serious enough to commit a little amount and at least own one or two.
The only name I ever sold (aside wholesale marketplace sale) on SH made me an instant millionaire. Why? I knew which names to register as a creative name.
Unlike Geo names, Brandables don't sell like everyday other day, hence, the little we are able to sell, should be able to bring in something colossal.
Our growth in this industry is dependent on this knowledge.
Peace!!

14 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Heryormilekan(m): 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
Apus:

I believe there is a thin line between just being a domainer and being a domain investor, though they may mean the same thing. For me, I believe the latter is well informed and is able to seize rare opportunities to to make great profit. That something is free doesn't mean we should throw precious gems away, which is one of the reason the big players we see today in the industry are where they are today. Let's learn to spot high Value premium names.
I just laughed when one of us here called me greedy when I refused to approve a name on SH but rather chose to register myself just cos I realized I was about to make a big mistake.
Kudos to SH for giving domainers such a great platform to own domains without commiting a lot in investment. However, I believe if one is to make a great deal from this industry one should be serious enough to commit a little amount and at least own one or two.
The only name I ever sold (aside wholesale marketplace sale) on SH made me an instant millionaire. Why? I knew which names to register as a creative name.
Unlike Geo names, Brandables don't sell like everyday other day, hence, the little we are able to sell, should be able to bring in something colossal.
Peace!!

A lot of sense here! Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 3:01am On Aug 07, 2021
Apus:

I believe there is a thin line between just being a domainer and being a domain investor, though they may mean the same thing. For me, I believe the latter is well informed and is able to seize rare opportunities to to make great profit. That something is free doesn't mean we should throw precious gems away, which is one of the reason the big players we see today in the industry are where they are today. Let's learn to spot high Value premium names. They are even quick to sell.
Peace!!

I don't know if you have over 100 domains but by the time you have over 100 domain names every domain name that is approved can make you an instant millionaire if you own it because you can set the price up to $3,699 or more..

I don't know if your name c:ardi:otherap:ist can go higher or if SH has adjusted its pricing ( normally $1999 - $2999 or $2799 ) for people who have less than 100 names because when I had less than 70 names the highest name I had could reach $3599 but now that I have more than 100 that same name can reach $4499... the highest domain name I have now can reach $5299 and its SH owned grin grin grin grin ....

Anyway, the main reason I quoted your comment is to ask if SH approves an unregistered name and you reject it and then buy it then submit it again will SH approve it again instantly or do you have to wait for 2 months to be able to submit it again?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 7:02am On Aug 07, 2021
codemaniacs:

I don't know if you have over 100 domains but by the time you have over 100 domain names every domain name that is approved can make you an instant millionaire if you own it because you can set the price up to $3,699 or more..

I don't know if your name c:ardi:otherap:ist can go higher or if SH has adjusted its pricing ( normally $1999 - $2999 or $2799 ) for people who have less than 100 names because when I had less than 70 names the highest name I had could reach $3599 but now that I have more than 100 that same name can reach $4499... the highest domain name I have now can reach $5299 and its SH owned grin grin grin grin ....

Anyway, the main reason I quoted your comment is to ask if SH approves an unregistered name and you reject it and then buy it then submit it again will SH approve it again instantly or do you have to wait for 2 months to be able to submit it again?

I never even knew the size of one's portfolio can determine the the margin and extent one can adjust price on SH which I believe is wrong. And that is why I believe taking the pain to register some names you feel has great potential yourself is important. That way you you decide the best price to set for your domain and eventually walk away with a better deal when such name sells.

I had less than 10 names on SH when I submitted Ag r o - ski ll//king. If I had failed to register myself, SH will still slam their usual $1999 price and the extent I could adjust price would be $2499. For Cardio ther_apist I was able to set the price at $4,000 and can't go more than $4,999 for now, which is fine for me. I still have less than 100 names.

As to the name I refused to approve and relisted, it was rejected based on the fact that it had been reviewed before and not that the price I set was too much according to SH team. Which means I get to submit again after 60 days. Though I don't approve of this method. I made a mistake and I'm sorry for that. I use coins to submit now for names I would like to register myself.
I've since submitted it to BB and it's still in the review process. I was informed they give better pricing and can even increase the price of your domain for you if your seller price is undervalued.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 9:07am On Aug 07, 2021
In domaining, we all have individual preferences. Do I have registered brandables? Yes. I have 20+

If I decide not own a name, lots have factors have been phantomed. I have seen names here I feel the owner should own but it wasn't.

My brandables are linked to what makes life easier after the pandemic such as, shopping, betting, errands and few 5 (eg f-o-b-z-e) and 6 (e.g s-l-e-e-t-a) letter words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 9:33am On Aug 07, 2021
Apus:

Peace!!
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Glistinin(m): 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
Cool points here bro. We all need to form the habit of registering names we think are gems ourselves seeing that the ROI is very massive and covers expenses for others in the event of selling just one.
We need to start seeing investing in brandables as an investment vehicle and not just a hustle. Though that means you need to get other streams of income to get a cash flow.
Apus:

Peace!!
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
Glistinin:
Cool points here bro. We all need to form the habit of registering names we think are gems ourselves seeing that the ROI is very massive and covers expenses for others in the event of selling just one.
We need to start seeing investing in brandables as an investment vehicle and not just a hustle. Though that means you need to get other streams of income to get a cash flow.

Exactly! Having multiple streams of income cannot be overemphasized as this would reduce the feeling of desperation and help one make better decisions.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
Creative Owned

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.