Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,403 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (183928 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by holurinde(m): 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
SH owned

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
holurinde:
SH owned
nice one bro
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by holurinde(m): 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
Splendidsolo:
nice one bro

Thanks boss....I have been following this thread for some weeks back, and thanks to all the bosses who have contributed to this thread...after several rejection, I now have two name approved by SH.

I'm open to new ideas and some hint to grow my portfolio and some trending keywords.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 1:18am On Aug 08, 2021
holurinde:

Thanks boss....I have been following this thread for some weeks back, and thanks to all the bosses who have contributed to this thread...after several rejection, I now have two name approved by SH.

I'm open to new ideas and some hint to grow my portfolio and some tending keywords.
Thanks
Once again congratulations bro I know that feeling. Hardworking really pays and patience is a virtue. Am not a boss yet lol just a nwebie but from my experience so far I like these keywords which are to me evergreen.... pillar,cart,pivot,flame,pay,tech,sage,arc etc when it comes to animals bull, falcon and doves works very well for me. More impute bosses

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 1:20am On Aug 08, 2021
Newlogo On SHowned....guys what do you think good/bad?

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by holurinde(m): 7:47am On Aug 08, 2021
Splendidsolo:
Once again congratulations bro I know that feeling. Hardworking really pays and patience is a virtue. Am not a boss yet lol just a nwebie but from my experience so far I like these keywords which are to me evergreen.... pillar,cart,pivot,flame,pay,tech,sage,arc etc when it comes to animals bull, falcon and doves works very well for me. More impute bosses

Noted... thanks nd God bless

More sales to us..

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2021
holurinde:

Noted... thanks nd God bless

More sales to us..
ur welcome

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by islamics(m): 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
Na still small small.

7 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
SH Owned

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Kingsolar: 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
slimjosh43:
It's been long I came here o. My sh portfolio is growing small small grin. I have 33 names currently all creative owned. I realise I pick better names when I register and submit to sh than opting for them to register
Please where can I register a domain.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Kingsolar: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Glistinin:
It is not by views or shortlists bro.
Funny enough, names that sell are mostly the ones without much views or shortlists.
All I can say is that everyone should keep on submitting saleable names and register some yourself because you will earn more that way if you get a sale.
I have a domain I need to register before I submit but I don't know how to go about it
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by deedee44: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2021
Kingsolar:

I have a domain I need to register before I submit but I don't know how to go about it
Don't try to run before you can crawl

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Glistinin(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
Register and then submit it by clicking on the register own domain button.
Kingsolar:

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Kingsolar: 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Glistinin:
Register and then submit it by clicking on the register own domain button.
Where will I do the domain registration
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 8:03am On Aug 12, 2021
Kingsolar:

Where will I do the domain registration

Bros calm down make you no go waste money as kontry hard so.
It's obvious you need to go over the thread again as well as the sister thread to this one. For brandables I'll advice you submit names without registering and the use of coin till you fully understand want makes brandables names.

To your question.. there different registrars like epik, dynadot, namesolution, porkbun, amongst others.

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 8:06am On Aug 12, 2021
Took this off the wholesale market

9 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by maidaboi(m): 8:06am On Aug 12, 2021
Apus:

Bros calm down make you no go waste money as kontry hard so.
It's obvious you need to go over the thread again as well as the sister thread to this one. For brandables I'll advice you submit names without registering and the use of coin till you fully understand want makes brandables names.

To your question.. there different registrars like epik, dynadot, namesolution, porkbun, amongst others.
is it free to register a domain if not how much will it cost?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 8:07am On Aug 12, 2021
maidaboi:
is it free to register a domain if not how much will it cost?

No it's not. It costs between $7-$10 for . com
You can however choose to submit creative names/ideas to SH and they register for you.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by maidaboi(m): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2021
Apus:

No it's not. It costs between $7-$10 for . com
You can however submit creative names/ideas to SH and they register for you.
thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 8:10am On Aug 12, 2021
maidaboi:
thanks

Uwc
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:12am On Aug 12, 2021
Apus:
Took this off the wholesale market
Why did you enroll it in the first place?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 8:15am On Aug 12, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Why did you enroll it in the first place?

Oh! Not what I meant. I bought it is was I mean. I love the name.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:30am On Aug 12, 2021
Apus:

Good one.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 8:35am On Aug 12, 2021
Apus:

its not just about loving the name... its mainly about the number of extensions its also registered in.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 8:43am On Aug 12, 2021
codemaniacs:

its not just about loving the name... its mainly about the number of extensions its also registered in.

I beg to disagree.
Though you have a point but it doesn't always have to be that way. The focus here is on the keyword ''pay'' which you'll agree is a very hot keyword. I've Sold a name that was never registered in any extension in less than a year.

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2021
Apus:

I beg to disagree.
Though you have a point but it doesn't always have to be that way. The focus here is on the keyword ''pay'' which you'll agree is a very hot keyword.

yes its hot, but its also saturated.. if you didn't own any word with pay then its good..
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2021
codemaniacs:

yes its hot, but its also saturated.. if you didn't own any word with pay then its good..

This is my first.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 8:52am On Aug 12, 2021
codemaniacs:

This is my first. Don't understand want you mean by saturated but the rate this keyword features in sales on SH and other marketplaces speak volumes. Anything that can bring quick sales is welcome.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 9:08am On Aug 12, 2021
Apus:

This is my first. Don't understand want you mean by saturated but the rate this keyword features in sales on SH and other marketplaces speak volumes. Anything that can bring quick sales is welcome.
Apus:

This is my first.

okay...

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (142) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.