Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (183058 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Tanjiro: 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
owolabi5:

If you need money urgently , list the domains on the wholesale marketplace at a discount. Other domainers that like the name can quickly buy you out.

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Knetpro(m): 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
Thanks for the heads up
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Xinoman(m): 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
Wow all pages read thanks for wealth of information

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by kalu61(m): 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
kalu61:
Curasphere/king

First SH creative owned name.
This after submitting about 15 names.

Good evening all.
It has been 2 years now l started submiting my names on squadhelp but only two was approved. After several months of few rejected names and several unreviewed names. I got discouraged and carried away with other things.

Surprisingly, l opened my mail this evening to a squadhelp email that the above name has been purchased yesterday. I rushed to my dashboard and discovered it was sold for
$2,000
Net profit $500
Holding time: 2 years and 4 months

Grateful

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by KOLLEE(m): 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2023
kalu61:

Good evening all.
It has been 2 years now l started submiting my names on squadhelp but only two was approved. After several months of few rejected names and several unreviewed names. I got discouraged and carried away with other things.

Surprisingly, l opened my mail this evening to a squadhelp email that the above name has been purchased yesterday. I rushed to my dashboard and discovered it was sold for
$2,000
Net profit $500

Grateful
Wow! Congratulations. Make sure you invest at least $50 to buy quality domains

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by EMREX02: 10:32am On Aug 31, 2023
kalu61:
Curasphere/king
First SH creative owned name. This after submitting about 15 names.

CONGRATULATIONS.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by James39: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
kalu61:

Good evening all.

$2,000
Net profit $500

Grateful

Congratulations

What's the name that sold?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jaymidas001: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2023
James39:

Congratulations

What's the name that sold?

Curasphere, it's on the sales report

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jaymidas001: 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
I participated in a domain naming contest on SH and one of the names I submitted has been registered & developed already for the purpose the contest was created, but I wasn't selected as the winner though the contest winner has not been announced, can SH do anything about it?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TaiwoKing: 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
Jaymidas001:
I participated in a domain naming contest on SH and one of the names I submitted has been registered & developed already for the purpose the contest was created, but I wasn't selected as the winner though the contest winner has not been announced, can SH do anything about it?
No, swallow the bitter pills
move on with your life
Seven names were approval for me, these names were available and unregistered but, to my surprise SH claimed the names were already registered. Who registered them? A traitor within SH
I thanked them and moved on because whether i like it or not, the names are no longer mine and i cant have them.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jaymidas001: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2023
TaiwoKing:

No, swallow the bitter pills
move on with your life
Seven names were approval for me, these names were available and unregistered but, to my surprise SH claimed the names were already registered. Who registered them? A traitor within SH
I thanked them and moved on because whether i like it or not, the names are no longer mine and i cant have them.

I think this is a bit different sha since it's a contest, I sent them a message about it and I was asked to report the domain registration on the contest then submit the whois details to them and they'll investigate and get back to me. Fingers crossed I might get the prize if not we move... thanks though.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TaiwoKing: 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2023
Jaymidas001:

I think this is a bit different sha since it's a contest, I sent them a message about it and I was asked to report the domain registration on the contest then submit the whois details to them and they'll investigate and get back to me. Fingers crossed I might get the prize if not we move... thanks though.
Nothing is different, i once submitted a name, unregistered for a contest in 2019, name was stolen and registered, SH told me there's nothing they can do to it.

He should reach out to SH grin and come and report back here and let see if Something can be done.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Mrbllymer: 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
kalu61:

Good evening all.

$2,000
Net profit $500

Grateful
congratulations, lucky you I have about 13 names for the past 2 years I think and none has been sold. I don’t even check again.

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Tillatalk: 9:03am On Sep 05, 2023
Hello everyone ,I'm new here and I have been trying to pay for the naming contest no success
Can any anyone help me on how to go about it ?and secondly I will also need someone to guide me on how to make money on that platform
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by 1Dray(m): 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
Please, is anyone here using the Wise.com option to receive payments from SH?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Runup: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
please any tips on winning Brand new name contests?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2023
Submissions are crazy right now on squadhelp with a resultant slower review. My submitted names now stay up to 2weeks pending with no action taken.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by MrPADDY(m): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2023
1Dray:
Please, is anyone here using the Wise.com option to receive payments from SH?
Yes. I use Wise option. Any issue?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by MrPADDY(m): 11:35am On Sep 19, 2023
Apus:
Submissions are crazy right now on squadhelp with a resultant slower review. My submitted names now stay up to 2weeks pending with no action taken.
Similar experience here. SH customer service said it's due to higher volume of submissions. Although I had two unregistered names approved within 12 hours this week. I guess AI detected the names as top quality names to speed up the approval.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by 1Dray(m): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2023
MrPADDY:

Yes. I use Wise option. Any issue?

Please how did you link the Wise option to grey?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by MrPADDY(m): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
1Dray:

Please how did you link the Wise option to grey?
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/3160
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2023
MrPADDY:

Similar experience here. SH customer service said it's due to higher volume of submissions. Although I had two unregistered names approved within 12 hours this week. I guess AI detected the names as top quality names to speed up the approval.

Okay. I've also had one or two experience with fast approval. I do hope things pick up fast again.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by AllLovingGod: 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
Gud
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by 1Dray(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2023
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by MrPADDY(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
1Dray:

Thanks. This was helpful.
You are Welcome.
For digital products or services, contact MrPaddy
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by 1Dray(m): 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
MrPADDY:

You are Welcome.
For digital products or services, contact MrPaddy

Noted
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by KOLLEE(m): 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
Good evening guys. Is there any website where name suggestion are allowed to be submitted and they will help register and one will get his commission after making sales like SQUAD HELP?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by kalu61(m): 10:47am On Sep 29, 2023
MrPADDY:

What are the names?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by kalu61(m): 10:51am On Sep 29, 2023
Approved

7 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by MrPADDY(m): 6:06am On Oct 02, 2023
Sorted
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Tillatalk: 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
KOLLEE:

Wow! Congratulations. Make sure you invest at least $50 to buy quality domains
boss I will love to learn from you

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.