Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (183079 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by KOLLEE(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2023
Tillatalk:
boss I will love to learn from you
I no be any boss o. I'm a Learner too. Learn from Julanky o. That's my boss.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Tillatalk: 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
KOLLEE:

I no be any boss o. I'm a Learner too. Learn from Julanky o. That's my boss.
boss at least the little knowledge you know about this you can still dash it out to me I want to learn tho
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by MrPADDY(m): 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
Awesome
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2023
Approved after a very long wait.

6 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jamescool2: 8:24am On Oct 16, 2023
Apus:

That's nice. So how long did it take for them to approve it?
SH has really been slow lately. I submitted a name with coin and its pending approval after a week.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 9:18am On Oct 16, 2023
Jamescool2:

That's nice. So how long did it take for them to approve it?
SH has really been slow lately. I submitted a name with coin and its pending approval after a week.

3weeks and 2 days.

Yes, SH is really slow now. Thought the use of AI would speed things up a bit. On the other hand, I believe they are trying to match profit from sales with investment.
Creative owned names shouldn't exceed a week for approval IMO.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2023
Happy New Month Folks

It is hard liquidating Squadhelp owned names via their wholesale market at the moment unless you had listed before now, I discovered adding names to marketplace has been temporarily disabled, till further notice.

Meanwhile SH Owned.

7 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jaymidas001: 11:34am On Nov 13, 2023
Greetings everyone... I don't know if it's just me or anyone else noticed but I feel there's some foul play lately at brandnewname... The first I noticed was a naming contest for a SaaS brand only for the winner to be Agbero/change/com, I laughed so hard I even suspect a Nigerian on that one, is almost as if they hold the contest to get/steal ideas from creatives and reg the names. Then the last concluded tagline contest the tagline that won was exactly what the Contest holder listed as specific keywords to include, seems really fishy might just be random who knows.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2023
cheesy

1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jamescool2: 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2023
Please how else can I buy coins on SH. I used Grey before but it's not working
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ZaRed: 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
Jamescool2:
Please how else can I buy coins on SH. I used Grey before but it's not working

UBA $ prepaid card(Africard). You can also try Wema mastercard.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jamescool2: 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
ZaRed:

UBA $ prepaid card(Africard). You can also try Wema mastercard.

Thanks. I was able to use Grey eventually
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jaymidas001: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2023
Please I have a question, has anyone previously seen where a contest winner has been announced on brandnewname and the winning entry was later changed or have you experienced such.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ZaRed: 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jaymidas001:
Please I have a question, has anyone previously seen where a contest winner has been announced on brandnewname and the winning entry was later changed or have you experienced such.

Not yet. What happened?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jaymidas001: 12:37am On Dec 02, 2023
ZaRed:

Not yet. What happened?
I saw my entry won since Tuesday but didn't get an email only for it to be changed on Friday.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ZaRed: 9:57am On Dec 02, 2023
Jaymidas001:
I saw my entry won since Tuesday but didn't get an email only for it to be changed on Friday.

Ooops! That's very unusual, they usually make the payout available immediately they declare your entry as the winner. The email is usually instant, sometimes goes to promotions in Gmail. What about the dashboard, did you see anything on your balance before the entry was changed?

Vehicle Recovery Products Brandname?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jaymidas001: 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2023
ZaRed:

Ooops! That's very unusual, they usually make the payout available immediately they declare your entry as the winner. The email is usually instant, sometimes goes to promotions in Gmail. What about the dashboard, did you see anything on your balance before the entry was changed?

Vehicle Recovery Products Brandname?

Yeah that contest. This was different I've won twice previously and it was updated & paid almost instantly, this one i didn't get any notification neither was there any update on my dashboard under "won". Someone else complained about not being paid for over a week too now, I just know something is off lately I made a post about it here earlier, anyhow we move.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
Creative Owned.
Requested for Logo Redesign.

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ZaRed: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2023
Jaymidas001:

I just know something is off lately I made a post about it here earlier, anyhow we move.

Yes bro. I'm even guessing they award some of the contests to themselves these days. Won 6 last year, and managed to win only one this year (February). One of my entries (AceDome/com) for a "pickleball sporting complex" contest was registered too, same day I submitted it, and they involvement.

Whatever ...It's all good sha.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ndeekay(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
Why use an old man for this logo? They ought to have used a millennial for the logo and not a baby boomer. I just hope this logo will not discourage a buyer from purchasing this sweet domain name!
Apus:

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2023
ndeekay:
Why use an old man for this logo? They ought to have used a millennial for the logo and not a baby boomer. I just hope this logo will not discourage a buyer from purchasing this sweet domain name!

Thanks boss for the insight!

I don change am sharperly.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by MrPADDY(m): 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2023
Creative owned.
I call forth buyers.

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by MrPADDY(m): 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
Creative owned.
I call forth buyers

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by MrPADDY(m): 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2023
Creative owned.
I call forth buyers

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2023
MrPADDY:
Creative owned.
I call forth buyers

Nice names. You've invested much.
Quick sales to you.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
MrPADDY:
Creative owned.
I call forth buyers
I like Fastrum the more... Interesting names you've got there! Best wishes and quick sales bro smiley
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by MrPADDY(m): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2023
eaddyboy:
I like Fastrum the more... Interesting names you've got there! Best wishes and quick sales bro smiley
Thank you so much. I appreciate.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by MrPADDY(m): 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2023
Apus:

Nice names. You've invested much.
Quick sales to you.
I need the quick sales, boss. Thanks a lot.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by mygistheaven: 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
It will come bro..

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by xoverx: 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by xoverx: 12:38am On Dec 12, 2023
I want to pay the $10 fer for participating in the Squadhelp contests.

Please how do I go about it?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ZaRed: 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
xoverx:
I want to pay the $10 fer for participating in the Squadhelp contests.

Please how do I go about it?

Use supported cards(preferably $card) or Paypal

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.