Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,233 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (183922 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 9:34am On Sep 11, 2020
Prazo1:

Thanks mahnn.....

Using coin no sad tho,but SH no too normal with they rejection rate.....and me na zero investment be watchword.. ..

We pray for sales
Amen

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Chimex247: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
Please show someone should suggest to me on how to add my GTB Master Card on Godaddy. I have been trying to add it for sometime now and it keep throwing error message. Please help me. Thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
Chimex247:
Please show someone should suggest to me on how to add my GTB Master Card on Godaddy. I have been trying to add it for sometime now and it keep throwing error message. Please help me. Thanks
Mine doesn't work too on GD, best method I think is PayPal or dollar card

N/B I haven't bought with GD since my first promo buy last year. They reject cards alot.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
#OnGod

5 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ayomide32: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
Bro how many names do you have on SH,
I have over 50 but still at bronze status
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
Are all ur names under premium listing?
ayomide32:
Bro how many names do you have on SH,
I have over 50 but still at bronze status
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ayomide32: 11:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
Yes everything is premium listing
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 13, 2020
ayomide32:
Yes everything is premium listing
Msg their support

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Chimex247: 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
eaddyboy:
Mine doesn't work too on GD, best method I think is PayPal or dollar card

N/B I haven't bought with GD since my first promo buy last year. They reject cards alot.
Thanks. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
SH Reg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
@IdealCash
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Victarion(m): 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
Just got a name approved by squad help after over 20 submissions
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
Victarion:
Pls I saw this now on my domain name approval. What should I do?

Wetin u saw tongue
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by winnerr(m): 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
can someone please help on how to get started? I am broke and I really need this. I need to pay my fees and also get HND form so I can get back to school.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
winnerr:
can someone please help on how to get started? I am broke and I really need this. I need to pay my fees and also get HND form so I can get back to school.

Domaining does not provide quick cash. It is investment that requires learning, unlearning with lots of patience.

For SH, the pages is not much. Start from Page 1. Have a pen and paper with you. Ask questions when necessary and learn gradually. You never can tell, Grace embedded in domaining might smile on you.

I have over 40+ SH approved domains, no sale yet. We have folks with 1 domain in their portfolio and got sold. That's domaining for you.

For GEO domains, while reading this thread, you will get the link. Read as well and learn

Sincerely, don't be too anxious. However, selling is definitely certain. When, you ask? Lots of factors are involved

Learning
Unlearning
Patience and
Grace

Good luck to us all

7 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 1:51am On Sep 22, 2020
A Conversation with Keith DeBoer.

Topic: Brandables
Time: Sep 27, 2020 4:00 PM - 4:40 PM

Join Zoom Meeting
Link :

Meeting ID: 782 8888 9651.

If you are interested to join the conversation, mark your calender. i will post the link later

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 7:15am On Sep 22, 2020
donsheva:

Join Zoom Meeting
Link :

If you are interested to join the conversation, mark your calender. i will post the link later

That's nice... Meeting accepted
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 11:50am On Sep 22, 2020
Info needed cheesy

For SH registered name sale, how long did it take before your SH account was credited?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
I think you would have to request a payout first, its not automatic, There is a lot of changes happening @ squad help this last couple of days,
fergusen:
Info needed cheesy

For SH registered name sale, how long did it take before your SH account was credited?

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
fergusen:
Info needed cheesy

Depends on how long it takes them to wrap up the sale.

You don collect you nor wan drop tithe.

They wont notify you when your SH account gets credited, you have to be checking.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
donsheva:

Join Zoom Meeting
Link :

This guy is super great when it comes to brandable. He also has BB figured out.

I missed the link, pls can you repost it
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
therealMcCain:

Depends on how long it takes them to wrap up the sale.

You don collect you nor wan drop tithe.

They wont notify you when your SH account gets credited, you have to be checking.
grin
First installment don drop wink As it is an installment payment, I wouldn't reveal the name. #MyFirst REAL SH sale.

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
fergusen:

grin
First installment don drop wink As it is an installment payment, I wouldn't reveal the name. #MyFirst REAL SH sale.
congrats Sir
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

congrats Sir
Thanks bro. cool

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Femcesc07(m): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
fergusen:

grin
Congrats boss, SH no be beans ooo

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Qulink1(m): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
fergusen:

grin
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Firefox01: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
fergusen:

grin
Lol. Your name has been casted since. I like the beer though wink
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prodigy777(m): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
Please, how does the wholesale marketplace on SH work? The thing dey confuse me.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
Firefox01:
Lol. Your name has been casted since. I like the beer though wink
Well, I'm not saying you're wrong o. grin
But,
Even if you add up the installments, it'll be pretty difficult to know the exact name as a couple of names sold for same price, within the same period @ SH.

Except you be winch... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Firefox01: 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
fergusen:

Well, I'm not saying you're wrong o. grin
But,
Even if you add up the installments, it'll be pretty difficult to know the exact name as a couple of names sold for same price, within the same period @ SH.

Except you be winch... grin grin

Sir, I know the exact name. Interestingly, they are both drinks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Osnami: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
Link please
donsheva:

Join Zoom Meeting
Link :

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
Prodigy777:
Please, how does the wholesale marketplace on SH work? The thing dey confuse me.

What is confusing you?

Emeka has a name listed for $1699 on the premium market, emeka also wants to let the name go quickly by selling it off cheaply at wholesale or domainers price

He there lists it on the wholesale market for $50.

Anybody that types in the url of the domain will see the premium listing of $1699.

Fellow domainers on SH are the ones who can see the $50 listing on the wholesale market.

If and when they buy it at wholesale price, emeka will transfer the name to the buyers account.

If the name is SH owned, SH will pay the buyer when the name eventually sells at premium price

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (142) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.