Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (183412 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
Link : https://us04web.zoom.us/j/78288889651?pwd=cTlqWHhqcndpdDEwNDQwZ1pDQ3JJZz09

donsheva:
A Conversation with Keith DeBoer.

Topic: Brandables
Time: Sep 27, 2020 4:00 PM - 4:40 PM

Join Zoom Meeting
Link :

Meeting ID: 782 8888 9651.

If you are interested to join the conversation, mark your calender. i will post the link later

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
it will be great to have you there too.
Link Posted : https://us04web.zoom.us/j/78288889651?pwd=cTlqWHhqcndpdDEwNDQwZ1pDQ3JJZz09

therealMcCain:

This guy is super great when it comes to brandable. He also has BB figured out.

I missed the link, pls can you repost it

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
therealMcCain:

What is confusing you?

Emeka has a name listed for $1699 on the premium market, emeka also wants to let the name go quickly by selling it off cheaply at wholesale or domainers price

He there lists it on the wholesale market for $50.

Anybody that types in the url of the domain will see the premium listing of $1699.

Fellow domainers on SH are the ones who can see the $50 listing on the wholesale market.

If and when they buy it at wholesale price, emeka will transfer the name to the buyers account.

If the name is SH owned, SH will pay the buyer when the name eventually sells at premium price
That means we can't sell SH reg names at wholesale ourselves.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
U can, for $50 Max
priceaction:

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 24, 2020
DeNoble001:
U can, for $50 Max
Nice one. Is crediting instant or after selling.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 4:51am On Sep 24, 2020
priceaction:

You can, SH will pay you instantly the wholesale amount you sold the domain for.

Then when the name eventually sells at premium price, the new owner will get the commission, the name will also be moved under to the new owners SH account.

SH discourages huge amount for their owned names because of the low premium commission

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prodigy777(m): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2020
Thanks, boss. I understand now.
therealMcCain:

What is confusing you?

Emeka has a name listed for $1699 on the premium market, emeka also wants to let the name go quickly by selling it off cheaply at wholesale or domainers price

He there lists it on the wholesale market for $50.

Anybody that types in the url of the domain will see the premium listing of $1699.

Fellow domainers on SH are the ones who can see the $50 listing on the wholesale market.

If and when they buy it at wholesale price, emeka will transfer the name to the buyers account.

If the name is SH owned, SH will pay the buyer when the name eventually sells at premium price
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ayomide32: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
donsheva:
it will be great to have you there too.
Link Posted : https://us04web.zoom.us/j/78288889651?pwd=cTlqWHhqcndpdDEwNDQwZ1pDQ3JJZz09

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ayomide32: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by FxExpo(m): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
hello everyone please am a newbie in squadhelp and have successfully registered,I tried submiting a name to test the water but the response i got is that the name is not available.now my question:are we supposed to submit available name? please am awaiting gurus input on this.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
FxExpo:
hello everyone please am a newbie in squadhelp and have successfully registered,I tried submiting a name to test the water but the response i got is that the name is not available.now my question:are we supposed to submit available name? please am awaiting gurus input on this.

The onus lies on you to ensure that the name you submit or intending to sumbit under unregistered has not been registered by anyone. It should be available. The domain you submitted has been registered. Use who.is to confirm when and under which registrar it is.

However, for domains names registered by you, $1 is required to submit such on SH.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by FxExpo(m): 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
meetme01:

The onus lies on you to ensure that the name you submit or intending to sumbit under unregistered has not been registered by anyone. It should be available. The domain you submitted has been registered. Use who.is to confirm when and under which registrar it is.

However, for domains names registered by you, $1 is required to submit such on SH.
OK THANKS
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 10:33am On Sep 25, 2020
meetme01:

He can still submit domains registered by him FREE but its better for him to read this thread from page 1.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Firefox01: 11:49am On Sep 25, 2020
Fastest ever SH approval. Submitted an unregistered name yesterday, it was approved this morning around 2 shocked
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jerry59: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
Firefox01:
Fastest ever SH approval. Submitted an unregistered name yesterday, it was approved this morning around 2 shocked
around what time did you submit?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Greenbuoy(m): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
First SH approval...after 38 rejections!

At least, man dey progress small small grin

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
You guys will find this useful

namepros.com/blog/free-tools-for-quick-domain-research.1209548/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
therealMcCain:

You can, SH will pay you instantly the wholesale amount you sold the domain for.

Then when the name eventually sells at premium price, the new owner will get the commission, the name will also be moved under to the new owners SH account.

SH discourages huge amount for their owned names because of the low premium commission

Boss of life. Read that book you gave freely again today. My heart says, thank you. I now have over 40 premium SH owned domains.

The day I make a sale on SH, another thank you will come forth.

Appreciate your kind gesture.

Much love bro
.!!!

7 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 7:32am On Sep 27, 2020
Keith DeBoer is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Nigerian Domain Group
Time: Sep 27, 2020 10:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada) , 4:00PM (Nigeria Time)
Duration: 40 Minutes
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/78288889651?pwd=cTlqWHhqcndpdDEwNDQwZ1pDQ3JJZz09

Meeting ID: 782 8888 9651
Passcode: f3E8YM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
donsheva:
Keith DeBoer is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Nigerian Domain Group
Time: Sep 27, 2020 10:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada) , 4:00PM (Nigeria Time)
Duration: 40 Minutes
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/78288889651?pwd=cTlqWHhqcndpdDEwNDQwZ1pDQ3JJZz09

Meeting ID: 782 8888 9651
Passcode: f3E8YM

I came late to the meeting. Donsheva thank you for this. You have done well.

It's a pity most folks didn't know what opportunity they had. The holy book says counsel in the heart of a wise man is like a well of deep waters, only a man of understanding can pull it out.

Rather for folks to ask good questions on brandable, people still carry Geo domain enter there!!

He gave an open invite for another meeting next month, start gathering your questions till then. See how the last question revealed places you can get gems cheaply.

Donsheva 20 Gboosa for you. You are doing well.

Donsheva abeg, reachout via whatsapp, let's talk.

I think it's time we crowdsource to buy names and share profits when sold. Daryl Lopes once gave me that opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
meetme01:

Boss of life. Read that book you gave freely again today. My heart says, thank you. I now have over 40 premium SH owned domains.

The day I make a sale on SH, another thank you will come forth.

Appreciate your kind gesture.

Much love bro
.!!!

You are welcome. Little drops makes a mighty ocean.

Just continue. I didn't have guidance when I started so the journey wasnt easy, it's still not easy sef

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
therealMcCain:

It's a pity most folks didn't know what opportunity they had. The holy book says counsel in the heart of a wise man is like a well of deep waters, only a man of understanding can pull it out.

Rather for folks to ask good questions on brandable, people still carry Geo domain enter there!!

He gave an open invite for another meeting next month, start gathering your questions till then. See how the last question revealed places you can get gems cheaply.

I think it's time we crowdsource to buy names and share profits when sold. Daryl Lopes once gave me that opportunity.

I was ashamed with the numerous questions bro. Keith is strictly a brandable domainer but people just carry Geo Domains questions to him. Imagine submitting a Geo domains to Brandables market and still have the gut to ask Keith about that upon the numerous knowledge this thread and the mother thread has given us..

If not the last question you asked, i wonder if person like me can get anything from the meeting.

Thanks Donsheva for the opportunity, we need more of this..

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Hennyola(m): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
therealMcCain:
See how the last question revealed places you can get gems cheaply.

I joined late too and wasn't granted access
Care to drop a few notes Chief
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
Thanks for showing up , i appreciate , and that last question was a very good one. I have sent a message on WhatsApp , let’s discuss more.
therealMcCain:

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
TheSTreetman:

I was ashamed with the numerous questions bro. Keith is strictly a brandable domainer but people just carry Geo Domains questions to him. Imagine submitting a Geo domains to Brandables market and still have the gut to ask Keith about that upon the numerous knowledge this thread and the mother thread has given us..

If not the last question you asked, i wonder if person like me can get anything from the meeting.

Thanks Donsheva for the opportunity, we need more of this..

I dont know how the meeting started, did he start by receiving questions or he gave a talk 1st?

Here is my suggestion. When the next meeting is approaching, let everyone submit their question in a thread to be created by Donsheva.

We will all pick which questions are relevant, then send to him. His talk will be based on answering that, then there can be followup questions based on his answers

What do you think?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
Greenbuoy:
First SH approval...after 38 rejections!

At least, man dey progress small small grin
Yes øøø grin grin

You are moving... Check the last pages and see my posts, you will know SH do me strong thing...

But now, I don dey try. They accepted five names in a day from me last week.

Thanks to thestreetman, ikahlyfah, Qulink, therealmccain and my brother Prazo1 and all.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
I know say I don miss grin grin
@donsheva, thanks Sir. You are doing a great job.

keep updating us, next time I go follow una
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
therealMcCain:

I dont know how the meeting started, did he start by receiving questions or he gave a talk 1st?

Here is my suggestion. When the next meeting is approaching, let everyone submit their question in a thread to be created by Donsheva.

We will all pick which questions are relevant, then send to him. His talk will be based on answering that, then there can be followup questions based on his answers

What do you think?

@Bolded , Yes , he started by giving talks.

Perfectly agree with you . We Nigerian Domainers can organize something like that for ourselves , lets start building each others network. What do you think?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
He started by giving some general knowledge and the questions later formed the structure of the meeting. he gave a lot of tips on BB because that was my own question to him and told me some of my names are underpriced. Good idea, we need to make it a strictly brandable discussion so the experience will be richer.
therealMcCain:

What do you think?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by innocent120: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
pls if i have domain names were can i register it befor taking it to market place
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Greenbuoy(m): 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
Five names in a day? Just wow!!

Bros abeg dash me small juju
OYENIYIJK:

Yes øøø grin grin

You are moving... Check the last pages and see my posts, you will know SH do me strong thing...

But now, I don dey try. They accepted five names in a day from me last week.

Thanks to thestreetman, ikahlyfah, Qulink, therealmccain and my brother Prazo1 and all.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
Greenbuoy:
Five names in a day? Just wow!!
Bros abeg dash me small juju
lolzzzzzz
Boss I'm humble øøø cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.