Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (185014 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by tayo85: 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
cool
SirBen90:

Cool. It was really nice to hear Keith talking about your sales on the podcast yesterday. More sales to us all.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 10:23am On Nov 26, 2020
donsheva:

Keith DeBoer is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Meeting Nigerian Domain Investors
Time: Nov 29, 2020 10:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada) / 4:00PM Nigeria �� Time

1 hour

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/78798028053?pwd=OFc5dGRyOFZvMEo5V0RJaCtIN1hPQT09

Meeting ID: 787 9802 8053
Passcode: m61r6z

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 10:57am On Nov 26, 2020
Creative Owned. My first and only .io name.

6 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:15am On Nov 27, 2020
donsheva:
Creative Owned. My first and only .io name.
How many did you try before this was approved? I'm begginnig to think these guys don't look at my names. Lol.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2020
Na once o , but they have humbled me too , I don’t know how to combine keywords again, most of my approvals are now abstract names
Sapiosexuality:
How many did you try before this was approved? I'm begginnig to think these guys don't look at my names. Lol.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:28am On Nov 27, 2020
donsheva:
Na once o , but they have humbled me too , I don’t know how to combine keywords again, most of my approvals are now abstract names
Aww! Thanks. The thing is not easy. Submitted a name to BrandBucket for close to two weeks now no response. SquadHelp reject everything I throw. Thinking of registering some myself.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 10:30am On Nov 27, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Aww! Thanks. The thing is not easy. Submitted a name to BrandBucket for close to two weeks now no response. SquadHelp reject everything I throw. Thinking of registering some myself.
BrandBucket average timeline Is 3 to 5 weeks, depending on the backlog

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2020
donsheva:
BrandBucket average timeline Is 3 to 5 weeks, depending on the backlog
And BrandPa wants you to register the name before submitting. What then is the point? Isn't it just better to do it yourself and cut off the earning rate they'd had collected if Registered with them?

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by mzzkismet: 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
Good evening bosses in the house, I submitted an unregistered name on SH and it's currently on 'pending approval'. Is SH to approve it or I? If I'm to approve it, please how do I go about it?. Thanks.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Alimatt: 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Start from page one....you will understand better.
mzzkismet:
Good evening bosses in the house, I submitted an unregistered name on SH and it's currently on 'pending approval'. Is SH to approve it or I? If I'm to approve it, please how do I go about it?. Thanks.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ayomide32: 12:00am On Nov 29, 2020
mzzkismet:

Pending approval means SH can either approve it or reject it. If the name has been accepyed they will send approval message to you.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by mzzkismet: 7:38am On Nov 29, 2020
ayomide32:

Pending approval means SH can either approve it or reject it. If the name has been accepyed they will send approval message to you.

Ooook. Thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by mzzkismet: 7:39am On Nov 29, 2020
Alimatt:
Start from page one....you will understand better.

I have through the pages of the thread.
Thanks.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 7:51am On Nov 29, 2020
mzzkismet:

I have through the pages of the thread.
Thanks.

You didn't go through any thread...
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by SirBen90: 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
TheSTreetman:

You didn't go through any thread...

grin grin
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Alimatt: 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
This was amazing [quote author=donsheva post=96457360][/quote]
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 10:01am On Nov 30, 2020
I wish you a happy monday morning.

22 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hello,
Trust everybody is doing fine.
Recently I've been investing on Brandables and SH has been my primary target.
On 31st march 2020 my 2nd name was accepted, and today I have total of 140 premium domains live at SH (89SH owned, 51 mine).
I'm yet to make sale there, however I believe the time will come soon. My oldest set of domains on SH are 8/9months old, i believe the ideal selling time should be in their 2nd year (from SH stat).
These are some of my new additions. (Only the first 2 are SH owned)

9 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
These are some of my new additions.

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
These are some of my new additions

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nice names!!
Did u choose Domain Expert Review or SH internal review team to review ur summited creative owned names (with coins)?
And which is better?
ikhalyfah:
These are some of my new additions
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
DeNoble001:
Nice names!!
Did u choose Domain Expert Review or SH internal review team to review ur summited creative owned names (with coins)?
And which is better?
I can't say which is better but it's expert review process i do

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ElonMosque(m): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2020
First SH sale smiley

Gem///Scout

$1799

8 months hold

#GodNoGoShameUs

28 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
@ElonMosque. Congrats. December is officially dirty
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
ElonMosque:
First SH sale smiley

Gem///Scout

$1799

8 months hold

#GodNoGoShameUs
This is huge. I thought they only pay 30 percent of the amount you sold. Seems I'm getting it wrong. Explain, please?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by onyanza: 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
This is huge. I thought they only pay 30 percent of the amount you sold. Seems I'm getting it wrong. Explain, please?

Register Domain names and submit to the marketplace, if
approved, the name will be listed and if it sells, you get 70% while
Squadhelp gets 30%
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by onyanza: 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
ElonMosque:
First SH sale smiley
Gem///Scout
$1799
8 months hold
#GodNoGoShameUs
Congratulations
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ElonMosque(m): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
Sapiosexuality:

I owned the domain thats why I got 70%.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ElonMosque(m): 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
donsheva:
@ElonMosque. Congrats. December is officially dirty

Lol boss
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
onyanza:

Register Domain names and submit to the marketplace, if
approved, the name will be listed and if it sells, you get 70% while
Squadhelp gets 30%
Wow! Makes more sense.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
ElonMosque:

I owned the domain thats why I got 70%.
That makes more. Seems I'd go for that. Just that these guys have rejected every name I throw at them.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ElonMosque(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
That makes more. Seems I'd go for that. Just that these guys have rejected every name I throw at them.

Good luck, pal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (142) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.