Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (182958 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:54am On Dec 07, 2020
Prodigy777:
I sent you a mail already.
Okay. Replied.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2020
ElonMosque:

Nice name bro.
Thanks Boss! We pray for sales

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ElonMosque(m): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2020
eaddyboy:
Thanks Boss! We pray for sales

Yes o. God Go Do Am!

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 10:21am On Dec 07, 2020
ElonMosque:

Yes o. God Go Do Am!
Amin smiley
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by xammax(m): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
Another SH owned accepted. Logo just created

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by allandutch: 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
SH owned

I don't like the logo

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by xammax(m): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
allandutch:
SH owned

I don't like the logo

Looks cool to me. Don't bother about logo too much, regardless of the logo, if an end user likes a domain he'll buy it.

Logo doesn't play much role in an end user buying a domain to me. End user usually has a vision for the name not logo, if the logo is decent ( which this is) move onto other domains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by midehill(m): 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
Let me mark my presence here

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by EtimAbasiama(m): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
tranxo:

Some of these names are not meaningless. You think Xerox fell from the sky?

****************†**********"

The company was founded in 1906 as the Haloid Company, a manufacturer and distributor of photographic paper. In 1947 the firm obtained the commercial rights to xerography, an imaging process invented by Chester Carlson

Renamed the Haloid Xerox Company in 1958, the company introduced the 914 xerographic copier in 1959. The process, which made photographic copies onto plain, uncoated paper, had been known for some time, but this was its first commercial application.

The product brought so much success and name recognition that the company has waged a continuing campaign to prevent the trademark Xerox from becoming a generic term. The company changed its name to Xerox Corporation in 1961.
**********"*****************

Let's research more. It appears to me now that we mostly make assumptious conclusions here.

Baba you be boss. I salute you
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
cool
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
SH Owned

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by midehill(m): 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hello guys, sorry i am a newbie in brandables... I deal majorly with geo domains but it seems i need to diversify... So guys... I submitted three names on squashelp... How do i know if it has been rejected or aproved.

See what is showing on my dashboard below:

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
midehill:
Hello guys, sorry i am a newbie in brandables... I deal majorly with geo domains but it seems i need to diversify... So guys... I submitted three names on squashelp... How do i know if it has been rejected or aproved.

See what is showing on my dashboard below:

SH has not changed. Henceforth, continue checking your mail to see if a domain has been accepted or rejected.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by midehill(m): 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
meetme01:

SH has not changed. Henceforth, continue checking your mail to see if a domain has been accepted or rejected.

Tenks man
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ElonMosque(m): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
meetme01:

I’m not 100% sure but it seems they’ll start informing you if your name has been accepted or not...

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by allandutch: 7:20am On Dec 10, 2020
ElonMosque:

I’m not 100% sure but it seems they’ll start informing you if your name has been accepted or not...

I was surprised when I saw the email
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
SH owned.

8 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by xammax(m): 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
SH owned

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by BigDaddyB: 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
SH owned

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by HolySpiritspeed(f): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
BigDaddyB:
SH owned
beautiful names.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by HolySpiritspeed(f): 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
donsheva:
SH owned.
i like this. And the logo is on another level! Brilliant.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
Longeesstttt timmmeee....
Been a while bossesss

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by xammax(m): 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
SH owned. Weird logo but OK

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Femcesc07(m): 4:36am On Dec 11, 2020
Prazo1:
Longeesstttt timmmeee....
Been a while bossesss
Welcome back,where have you been hiding lol
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ElonMosque(m): 8:46am On Dec 11, 2020
Nah... SH won't notify you if they reject your name. cry
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by allandutch: 10:00am On Dec 11, 2020
ElonMosque:

I was notified this morning.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by midehill(m): 10:45am On Dec 11, 2020
ElonMosque:

I was also notified this morning
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ElonMosque(m): 10:47am On Dec 11, 2020
midehill:

I was also notified this morning

You guys are bosses then
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
SH owned

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
Guys, what's your experience with Namefreak?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
ElonMosque:
Seems they do now. They sent me three rejected names today. Seems Alter is threatening their throne.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
Compliments of the season to the house

I am very happy alot of folks have keyed into SH owned names, zero financial investment. I pray our efforts are rewarded with sales.

I cant dig out the SH post that inspired me to check the the site out, I am glad I did and also glad I have been of help in pointing and inspiring folks to the site too.

I have had alot on my plate, hence my scare moments here.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.