Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (183388 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
ElonMosque:

Good luck, pal.
Thanks. The mail below, is it the one you use for outbound or real mail?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ElonMosque(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Thanks. The mail below, is it the one you use for outbound or real mail?

NameSurname emails.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
ElonMosque:
First SH sale smiley

Gem///Scout

$1799

8 months hold

#GodNoGoShameUs
Congratulations bro.

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
ElonMosque:

NameSurname emails.
Exactly. Just created one.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by tranxo(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
ElonMosque:
First SH sale smiley

Gem///Scout

$1799

8 months hold

#GodNoGoShameUs
BOOM!!!!! grin
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by HolySpiritspeed(f): 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
ElonMosque:
First SH sale smiley

Gem///Scout

$1799

8 months hold

#GodNoGoShameUs
Congrats! This is a good one! #Godnogoshameus#

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ElonMosque(m): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
HolySpiritspeed:
Congrats! This is a good one! #Godnogoshameus#

Thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ElonMosque(m): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
tranxo:

BOOM!!!!! grin

cheesy
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ElonMosque(m): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
fergusen:

Congratulations bro.

Thanks boss.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
ElonMosque:
First SH sale smiley

Gem///Scout

$1799

8 months hold

#GodNoGoShameUs
Congratulations cool

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Femcesc07(m): 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
ElonMosque:
First SH sale smiley

Gem///Scout

$1799

8 months hold

#GodNoGoShameUs
Congrats boss

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 5:55am On Dec 02, 2020
We can always resubmit our rejected SH names that we feel are good fit (after 60 days). I got 2 accepted after being rejected twice

7 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Fortunate25(m): 6:00am On Dec 02, 2020
ElonMosque:
First SH sale smiley
Gem///Scout
$1799
8 months hold
#GodNoGoShameUs
donsheva:
I wish you a happy monday morning.
Please put me through, God bless you as you do so.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 6:21am On Dec 02, 2020
ElonMosque:
First SH sale smiley

Gem///Scout

$1799

8 months hold

#GodNoGoShameUs

Congrats Boss.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 6:27am On Dec 02, 2020
ikhalyfah:
Hello,
Trust everybody is doing fine.
Recently I've been investing on Brandables and SH has been my primary target.
On 31st march 2020 my 2nd name was accepted, and today I have total of 140 premium domains live at SH (89SH owned, 51 mine).
I'm yet to make sale there, however I believe the time will come soon. My oldest set of domains on SH are 8/9months old, i believe the ideal selling time should be in their 2nd year (from SH stat).
These are some of my new additions. (Only the first 2 are SH owned)

So shiny!!!! Don't worry Boss.. Your sales is around the corner..

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ElonMosque(m): 9:59am On Dec 02, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Congrats Boss.

Thanks bro
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
TheSTreetman:

So shiny!!!! Don't worry Boss.. Your sales is around the corner..
Ameen. I'm very much optimistic about this.
Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prodigy777(m): 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Congrats, boss.
ElonMosque:
First SH sale smiley

Gem///Scout

$1799

8 months hold

#GodNoGoShameUs

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 9:53am On Dec 03, 2020
SH owned.

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
Creative owned

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
ElonMosque:

Thanks bro
Please how do you avoid getting your email disabled after Outbounding? I was sending mails without any of such until I created a customized address for domaining and since yesterday I've been getting the 'your account has been disabled' command. I don't send more than 200 mails a day and I send only once per mail. No second time. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ElonMosque(m): 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Please how do you avoid getting your email disabled after Outbounding? I was sending mails without any of such until I created a customized address for domaining and since yesterday I've been getting the 'your account has been disabled' command. I don't send more than 200 mails a day and I send only once per mail. No second time. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

send more than 50 for a new account and risk a ban. send a spammy message and risk a ban. send mails to many unverified at a time and risk a ban.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
ElonMosque:

send more than 50 for a new account and risk a ban. send a spammy message and risk a ban. send mails to many unverified at a time and risk a ban.
No wonder. This is the second time the account is being disabled in just three days. I'd limit to less than 50 for now. Thanks. Many unverified? What does that mean?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 5:52am On Dec 04, 2020
Creative owned.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 6:34am On Dec 04, 2020
ikhalyfah:
Creative owned.

You're bad man.. You beat me to this on ED... tongue
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 6:36am On Dec 04, 2020
ikhalyfah:
Creative owned

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:51am On Dec 04, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Please eh, is there any trick to this? Thanks.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 8:08am On Dec 04, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Please eh, is there any trick to this? Thanks.

No trick, just start from Page 1.

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ElonMosque(m): 8:19am On Dec 04, 2020
Creative owned

5 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ElonMosque(m): 8:19am On Dec 04, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Was there for a while tongue
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:23am On Dec 04, 2020
TheSTreetman:

No trick, just start from Page 1.
I've actually read everything. There is something about Brandables.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:23am On Dec 04, 2020
ElonMosque:
Creative owned
Musk, do you use description? What's your description like? Thanks. But Trudemy is worthy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.