Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (183287 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE

Many thanks to all that has held the forth, A big thanks

Sapiosexuality: You have expressed your concerns with respect to SH commissions but you used very strong words, Insultive I might add, it was unnecessary. As someone rightly pointed out, you are missing out the smaller details and the bigger picture at the same time. you are focused on the small number of names you have that are SH registered.

Look at the total names that are SH registered, how many will they need to sell to break even and make profit? Remember all the names they register will not get sold. So higher commissions will ensure they are always in profit.

There is nothing slavish about it, its not forced, if you want higher commissions, you register the names yourself. Most folks on Namepros, dont subscribe to it, they tell you to register your names if you believe in them and wait for it to sell, we subscribe to it over here, due to financial reasons.

Finally, you guys should follow this guy on twitter, he has some cool tips on pricing, keyword and outbounding strategies

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by jargonzboi(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
therealMcCain:
NAMEBIO
This is a database of sold names. it excludes names sold on Dan, Epik, Squadhelp, Brandbucket and some other marketplaces.

This is a way of getting sales pattern for a particular keyword, to know how popular a keyword is, how well sought out it is and a guide in pricing your domain.

The most important search function for you will be(as highlighted by red box)

1. Keyword
This is where you input the keyword you want to search for. This field can only take one keyword at a time

2. Placement
This is keyword placement. "At the start" and "At the end" will do just fine.

3. Exclude
Numeric domains is type of domain name and this requires knowledge of numerology and study of certain cultures. You have to know what you are doing to be able to mix numbers and letters to get a valuable domain name. most mixtures of numbers with letters makes it less valuable.

Hyphens are not encouraged except your target market is for Germany. They love hyphens

Based on these factors, I normally exclude my search from having hyphens and numbers

4. Date Range
This a way of streamlining your search results to a particular year or day. You want to see how many names having a particular keyword sold on a specific period

I tried doing this search. In the drop-down menu for "Venue" I did not see Dan or Epik listed there? Is it that namebio does not capture sales in those venues?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Femcesc07(m): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
Prazo1:

Na SH Owned oooo

Na Zero investment policy we dey.....

Me na una Boy ooo
Welcome back to the family, it been a while seeing you on here
nice names you've got there

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Femcesc07(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
therealMcCain:
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE

Many thanks to all that has held the forth, A big thanks

Happy new year to you too boss, it'll be a more successful year to us all IJn
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
jargonzboi:

I tried doing this search. In the drop-down menu for "Venue" I did not see Dan or Epik listed there? Is it that namebio does not capture sales in those venues?

What you have there in the venue is what is obtainable. Those marketplaces dont share their sales data

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by tranxo(m): 3:39am On Jan 04, 2021
therealMcCain:

Depends on the price, BB generally price higher than SH.

For now, you might stick with SH due to Afternic Collabo(Higher Exposure) but there has been talks of Afternic integration with BB. Margot is yet to confirm this.

BB has SEDO integration too.

At the end, the choice is yours but there are no repercussions.

I wonder what happened to SH/Flippa integration.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by justmykel(m): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
therealMcCain:

Depends on the price, BB generally price higher than SH.

For now, you might stick with SH due to Afternic Collabo(Higher Exposure) but there has been talks of Afternic integration with BB. Margot is yet to confirm this.

BB has SEDO integration too.

At the end, the choice is yours but there are no repercussions.

Thanks bosses, though they were accepted by BB for higher price, I decided to go with SH since they accepted the names first!

Happy new year y'all

Cc. Osnami
meetme01
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
Femcesc07:
Welcome back to the family, it been a while seeing you on here
nice names you've got there

Thanks Boss
Happy New Year

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
Report your Sale after the money hits your account.

That's when you have sold.

Alot can happen in between.

There is someone who reported a sale on the other thread, the name is still showing as "an agreement has been reached, a sale is pending"

I hope it pulls through

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 3:46am On Jan 09, 2021
Just in one contest.

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 3:50am On Jan 09, 2021
I still don’t know what this means fully.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 8:25am On Jan 09, 2021
donsheva:
I still don’t know what this means fully.
Nice one bro... Maybe therealMcCain will explain better when he comes around.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 9:54am On Jan 09, 2021
eaddyboy:
Nice one bro... Maybe therealMcCain will explain better when he comes around.

It has to do with contests, I am now seeing twice the amount of name contests
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
donsheva:

It has to do with contests, I am now seeing twice the amount of name contests
Ok.. you're on a streak cool
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by akintola12(m): 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
I think domain business is lucrative
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by allandutch: 9:36am On Jan 10, 2021
donsheva:
Just in one contest.

Did you pay to be able to enter contests?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
No.
allandutch:

Did you pay to be able to enter contests?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jerry59: 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
donsheva:
No.
wow, thought there is a one time offer of $10 or so?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
Jerry59:
wow, thought there is a one time offer of $10 or so?

Yes there is now, but I don’t think there was when I registered.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
Hello

Please do I have the chance to submit unregistered names with coins for faster review or I can only use it for the registered ones.

And what's premium listing??
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 5:31am On Jan 11, 2021
zz
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 6:47am On Jan 11, 2021
safetim:
Hello

Please do I have the chance to submit unregistered names with coins for faster review or I can only use it for the registered ones.

Yes you can use coin for unregged names but it has to be through bulk submission, I dont know the minimum number required.

Names accepted will be registered by you. I havent seen the option of SH registering the name.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jerry59: 7:31am On Jan 11, 2021
donsheva:

Yes there is now, but I don’t think there was when I registered.
Oh i see
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 9:31am On Jan 11, 2021
can you share your pricing range on the wholesale marketplace?
Prazo1:
Away for sometime,but we thank God for life.
Some of my accepted names,
sold Ziv:oxa/king @wholsale market(small money)

We pray for sales
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
therealMcCain:

Yes you can use coin for unregged names but it has to be through bulk submission, I dont know the minimum number required.

Names accepted will be registered by you. I havent seen the option of SH registering the name.

Thanks.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
therealMcCain:

Through bulk submission? Are you sure? I just submitted a name with coins through the other method.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
safetim:
Hello

Yes. I did that some weeks back when I was selling names for $10 each. lol

If you submit an unregistered names with coins, within three days, they'll Accept or reject it.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
donsheva:
can you share your pricing range on the wholesale marketplace?
The one I sold in wholesale marketplace is for $30 and I was given $28 after commission. SH owned though.

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
OYENIYIJK:

Yes. I did that some weeks back when I was selling names for $10 each. lol

If you submit an unregistered names with coins, within three days, they'll Accept or reject it.

You did bulk submission??
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
safetim:

You did bulk submission??
Nope.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Mosfemi: 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hire talented Nigerian freelancers on https://wecruite.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.