Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,180 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (183550 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by yusluvad(m): 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
Jerry59:
Of course
Thanks boss
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 1:38am On Jan 29, 2021
James39:

SH rejected TenderRise submitted long ago, they also rejected 'SoRelish' But have 'EverRelish' in there market place.

Hmmn.. anyway

#We Move

lol

i think FOCUS was the root word there
anyways...
#WeMove

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 1:44am On Jan 29, 2021
emmythetbcWiz:
Good evening gurus in the house..
Please I have this domain name I registered and want to submit it to squadhelp. Please who can help me with a short description I can use to describe the name on squadhelp.

The name is nipzo.com. I just noticed that a similar name is already listed there can I copy the Same describtion with mine?

you can COPY! COPY!! COPY!!! grin grin grin

One of my names even got approved with "cool" as description.

just yday i submitted sayxx//com unregistered. naso person go register am before SH seff review am.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 7:52am On Jan 29, 2021
Still on the matter...
SH owned.

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 8:01am On Jan 29, 2021
Apus:
Still on the matter...
SH owned.

appledove was on my watchlist grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 8:29am On Jan 29, 2021
codemaniacs:

appledove was on my watchlist grin grin grin grin grin

Ah!
grin grin grin
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
codemaniacs:

do you own it or does Alter own it?

if Alter owns it, how did you do it?

I own it not alter. Alter doesn't own any names. You will have to register after accepted but you get 90 percent while they get 10 percent.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
James39:
do 'alter' register names now? like SH
No.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
Owned.

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
I own it not alter. Alter doesn't own any names. You will have to register after accepted but you get 90 percent while they get 10 percent.

Alright.. I thought it was owned by Alter.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nascence: 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 10:58am On Jan 30, 2021
We die here. 2021

5 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by allandutch: 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
donsheva:
We die here. 2021

Show off...

Na Blatan I dey see for up there so?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
allandutch:

Show off...

Na Blatan I dey see for up there so?
Yes o, Alan.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by midehill(m): 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
Personally... I feel brandables is not for me... Been trying hard but not making progress
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 7:17am On Feb 03, 2021
midehill:
Personally... I feel brandables is not for me... Been trying hard but not making progress

It's for everyone. All that is required is to learn the ropes. There are billions of brandables on Expired Domains. There are billions you can coin from the the ones approved. There are millions you can from your passion. There are millions yoi can coin from observing, watching and listening.

Someone recently sold OptimumJoy. You wonder how the person got the name. I also do but what I know is, it was through one of the above sources.

Be patient
Listen to the names yourself
Learn to filter ED
Learn to read the other thread and this
Get enough information
Join BB, Root, Alter, etc.. Those places you can submit more than 10names for consideration.

If one is approved, I believe you will understand what brandable is all about

Goodluck

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by midehill(m): 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
meetme01:

It's for everyone. All that is required is to learn the ropes. There are billions of brandables on Expired Domains. There are billions you can coin from the the ones approved. There are millions you can from your passion. There are millions yoi can coin from observing, watching and listening.

Someone recently sold OptimumJoy. You wonder how the person got the name. I also do but what I know is, it was through one of the above sources.

Be patient
Listen to the names yourself
Learn to filter ED
Learn to read the other thread and this
Get enough information
Join BB, Root, Alter, etc.. Those places you can submit more than 10names for consideration.

If one is approved, I believe you will understand what brandable is all about

Goodluck

Thanks man
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 9:20am On Feb 04, 2021
3RD APPROVAL WITHIN 30 DAYS AFTER A YEAR OF DRYNESS

SCOUT//ZIP

AWAITING LOGO

6 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 11:22am On Feb 04, 2021
safetim:
3RD APPROVAL WITHIN 30 DAYS AFTER A YEAR OF DRYNESS

SCOUT//ZIP

AWAITING LOGO

Congrats bro.
Quick sales.

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 11:28am On Feb 04, 2021
Quick sales to every seller.

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 11:41am On Feb 04, 2021
Apus:

Congrats bro.
Quick sales.

Thank You.
Amen
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 11:42am On Feb 04, 2021
Apus:
Quick sales to every seller.

I don't get this type of logos. is it a paid feature??
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2021
safetim:

I don't get this type of logos. is it a paid feature??

Apart from SquadHelp designed logo, you can also add a lifestyle image to your name. Click this (below) to add lifestyle image to the name.

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
Apus:

Apart from SquadHelp designed logo, you can also add a lifestyle image to your name. Click this (below) to add lifestyle image to the name.

Got it, thanks!
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
safetim:

Got it, thanks!

You are welcome
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by emmythetbcWiz: 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
owolabi5:

They rejected PayBaron now taken in many extensions.

The rejected druya.com now it has been registered and develop...

May God help us ooo...

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by emmythetbcWiz: 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Good evening great domainers....
Please what does portfolio optimization score mean in quadhelp

I can noticed that it keeps increasing none of my name has been accepted..

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 11:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
emmythetbcWiz:
Good evening great domainers....
Please what does portfolio optimization score mean in quadhelp

I can noticed that it keeps increasing none of my name has been accepted..

i dey everly eye that thing and go on to submit names jejely
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by HolySpiritFire(f): 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
Pls gurus in the house, does SH accept Xyz extensions? I tried submitting some but it kept telling me invalid extension. But I see recent sales of Xyz extensions.

Cc Op, donsheva, tranxo, Apus, Safetim, midehill etc.
Thanks.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
HolySpiritFire:
Pls gurus in the house, does SH accept Xyz extensions? I tried submitting some but it kept telling me invalid extension. But I see recent sales of Xyz extensions.

Cc Op, donsheva, tranxo, Apus, Safetim, midehill etc.
Thanks.

Yes, SquadHelp accepts . XYZ extensions for dictionary word names. Names in .XYZ can be submitted using coins which means you need to own those names.

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by HolySpiritFire(f): 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
Apus:

Yes, SquadHelp accepts . XYZ extensions for dictionary word names. Names in .XYZ can be submitted using coins which means you need to own those names.
oh! I see. Thank you sir.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
HolySpiritFire:
oh! I see. Thank you sir.

You are welcome ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.