Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (183109 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by deedee44: 4:40pm On May 13, 2021
Lush100:

I will advise against " domain journey".

It's just a "ring' to spend your hard earned money.

Forget those that says otherwise
I've seen sales reports, and I'm convinced I can do it too. It's not just fallacy sir cool

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 5:11pm On May 13, 2021
deedee44:

I've seen sales reports, and I'm convinced I can do it too. It's not just fallacy sir cool

Good you believe in yourself and the hustle. Best of luck..

If you sign up for SH. I am ready to suggest good 5 letter words and 2 syllable domain names till you have 3 approvals. You can count on me. No need for maling. It will be done on NL but secretly. I know how to handle it.

9 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 5:20pm On May 13, 2021
deedee44:
Finally I finished reading from page 1.
A big thank you to the bosses and everyone that has contributed to this great thread.
My domain journey starts now. So help me God.
Goodluck and more sales everyone

Chai!!! My kinda person... I love you and wish you the best. If you have any questions related to any part where you're confuse.. Don't forget to tag me..I'll be happy to help.

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by deedee44: 7:41pm On May 13, 2021
TheSTreetman:

Chai!!! My kinda person... I love you and wish you the best. If you have any questions related to any part where you're confuse.. Don't forget to tag me..I'll be happy to help.
Thanks boss, I'll surely do so.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by deedee44: 7:43pm On May 13, 2021
meetme01:

If you sign up for SH. I am ready to suggest good 5 letter words and 2 syllable domain names till you have 3 approvals. You can count on me. No need for maling. It will be done on NL but secretly. I know how to handle it.
Wow that would be great, I've already submitted 3 names so as soon as there's space for more I'll contact you. God bless
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by James39: 8:45pm On May 13, 2021
meetme01:

i de here too abeg.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 9:10pm On May 13, 2021
deedee44:

I like your zeal bro. Forget that guy talking in the nonsense, we know their type. Squadhelp even offers opportunity for zero investment through its free submission.
I was able to recoup all I invested in just a single sale.
Yes, sales don't come often or it comes like every other day. But if it's something you are passionate about, sir you won't be disappointed.

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 9:22pm On May 13, 2021
SH owned

7 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by deedee44: 9:54pm On May 13, 2021
Apus:

I like your zeal bro. Forget that guy talking in the nonsense, we know their type. Squadhelp even offers opportunity for zero investment through its free submission.
I was able to recoup all I invested in just a single sale.
Yes, sales don't come often or it comes like every other day. But if it's something you are passionate about, sir you won't be disappointed.
Thank you for the words of encouragement, I'm fully motivated.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 12:11am On May 14, 2021
Lush100:

I will advise against " domain journey".

It's just a "ring' to spend your hard earned money.

Forget those that says otherwise
I don't understand this your statement. Explain abeg shocked

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sommyfield: 2:30am On May 14, 2021
Please guys I have a question, do I need to also submit a logo along side with the domain name I have created to SH?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 3:46am On May 14, 2021
Sommyfield:
Please guys I have a question, do I need to also submit a logo along side with the domain name I have created to SH?

No sir... But pls kindly read this thread.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:42am On May 14, 2021
fergusen:

I don't understand this your statement. Explain abeg shocked
Lol. This only happens when you don't understand it. At this point, I can't leave domaining till I die. I can say I've learnt almost everything about it (about 70%) in less than a year. And that's because I knew what I needed. You can't fail in domaining if you understand it. It's not possible. Dude doesn't understand it and doesn't act like he wants to.

7 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 9:52am On May 14, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. This only happens when you don't understand it. At this point, I can't leave domaining till I die. I can say I've learnt almost everything about it (about 70%) in less than a year. And that's because I knew what I needed. You can't fail in domaining if you understand it. It's not possible. Dude doesn't understand it and doesn't act like he wants to.
grin I guess he tried domaining and it didn't turn out good...
Many just jump in without proper knowledge and expect things to work out...

You can't fail in domaining if you understand it. It's not possible.
True. The more I spend time with domains, the more I see possibilities...

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 10:56am On May 14, 2021
deedee44:

Welcome onboard, sir
I’ve being a guest for a while (some months) and the mother thread since 2018. I wasn’t just serious with it.
Reading the whole thread in January changed the game.
You’re on the right path.
I wish you luck in your “Journey”!

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by deedee44: 11:15am On May 14, 2021
safetim:

Welcome onboard, sir
I’ve being a guest for a while (some months) and the mother thread since 2018. I wasn’t just serious with it.
Reading the whole thread in January changed the game.
You’re on the right path.
I wish you luck in your “Journey”!
Thanks boss. Good luck to you too

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ZaRed: 11:17am On May 14, 2021
meetme01:

I need your help with SH name suggestions and trending keywords pls. Although I've read this thread and iyke's thoroughly and did further research, my first 6 names were rejected.
Thanks in advance.
Other bosses can also help.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 12:52pm On May 14, 2021
ZaRed:

I need your help with SH name suggestions and trending keywords pls. Although I've read this thread and iyke's thoroughly and did further research, my first 6 names were rejected.
Thanks in advance.
Other bosses can also help.
let me drop this 3:
Dove
Strive
Nexa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 2:04pm On May 14, 2021
fergusen:

let me drop this 3:
Dove
Strive
Nexa

Orbit
Flame
Pillar
Bold
Ivy
Zest
Crest

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 3:11pm On May 14, 2021
Yeah I think Sage ....deal ....lend are equally doing great

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 3:17pm On May 14, 2021
My recently approved Sauadhelp owned

6 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 3:19pm On May 14, 2021
Also this was approved today...thanks bosses and everyone that made this happen. You guys are the best!

6 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 9:48pm On May 14, 2021
Nice names you got there!

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 9:56pm On May 14, 2021
fergusen:

let me drop this 3:
Dove
Strive
Nexa
Orbit
Flame
Pillar
Bold
Ivy
Zest
Crest[/quote]

Cupid sef
Nest
Cove
Sync

I’ll advise that ZaRed reads through beckplanet ‘s tutorial on brandables and Ikhalyfah ‘s blog
It will help.

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 10:32pm On May 14, 2021
safetim:
Nice names you got there!
thanks bro wishing everyone sales
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by deedee44: 10:58pm On May 14, 2021
safetim:

Orbit
Flame
Pillar
Bold
Ivy
Zest
Crest

Cupid sef
Nest
Cove
Sync

I’ll advise that ZaRed reads through beckplanet ‘s tutorial on brandables and Ikhalyfah ‘s blog
It will help.
Please can you post the link to beckplanet's tutorial on brandables?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 4:46am On May 15, 2021
deedee44:

Please can you post the link to beckplanet's tutorial on brandables?

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/658

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by deedee44: 7:11am On May 15, 2021
safetim:

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/658
Oh.. beckplanet is iyke? I've even attended his whatsapp class. Thanks boss

Updated

I've read the post, thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by deedee44: 7:15am On May 15, 2021
Seniors in the house, I've got my first SH approved name. How can someone follow you guys footsteps and not be successful grin
I've clicked approve now and it's live, what do I do here? I'm thinking of skipping it.

6 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 7:17am On May 15, 2021
deedee44:
Seniors in the house, I've got my first SH approved name. How can someone follow you guys footsteps and not be successful grin
I've clicked approve now and it's live, what do I do here? I'm thinking of skipping it.

Yes. Skip this and other pop-up. Welcome on board.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 10:31am On May 15, 2021
deedee44:
You must be very happy cheesy
Now you know it's real. wink

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ZaRed: 3:44pm On May 15, 2021
fergusen:

let me drop this 3:
Dove
Strive
Nexa

Many thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.