Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her (78446 Views)

Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Zyzxx10: 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Omo men don't send as much as women when trying to hook up with folks with past relationships.150k.Omo local man cannot can.Just to eat the cookie.One nigga just donated 150k to someone just cause of sex.
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Royruky(m): 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
mormoney85:
does bank alerts come with phone numbers?

That is another angle I did not avert my mind to.
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by moonbender(m): 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Tookool:
how did he get her bank details?

Don't mind her. She's won't add the part where she requested the guy to pay before service.
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Ussycool: 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
afecgivers:

Broda Shaggy and officers woos go kill you ooo
Lagos agbero boys just get mouth neh! They no get liver o... I go just bribe shagggy and wooos fanta and gala.
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Ussycool: 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
SexytorresE:
at this time of pandemic and lock down . Don’t joke with my expectations cry
Really? shocked
SexytorresE:
at this time of pandemic and lock down . Don’t joke with my expectations
Really?
cry
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Duru009(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is one of her FWB!!

How did he get the Account details!
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by DexterousOne(m): 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
zakas:
That's how u know someone that's after your body, not your heart.

DasAll
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by cpmconsultingltd: 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
watch the video below, for you to know how to avoid getting possessed by demons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZwlJ5EvCM0
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by MetaPhysical: 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Rekhina:
Yes but is N5 grin

See as you disgrace me for public. Which kin wife you be sef.

Imhotep
Lzaa

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Sctests: 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Money don suffer for some people hand.
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by MetaPhysical: 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
Chi59:

I see. When you're ready, let's talk.

grin grin
kiss

Imhotep
Lzaa

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Grateful007: 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Royruky:

But how did the guy get her account details?
Ma nigga
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Rekhina(f): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
kiss

Imhotep
Lzaa
so this is the Rosalind u blab about ?
Is she not chioma akor?

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by afecgivers: 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ussycool:

Lagos agbero boys just get mouth neh! They no get liver o...
I go just bribe shagggy and wooos fanta and gala.

Lol..
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Chadotik: 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
zakas:

Is the heart not in the body? ���

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
Chi59:

I see. When you're ready, let's talk.
Lzaa come and see the Igbo woman that metaphysical has been codedly pursuing for some time now grin grin

cc rekhina itooworwor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Royruky:

That is another angle I did not avert my mind to.

I dont know about other Banks but, First bank now,..if you wanna do an online transaction, there will be a space for description there, so you can write anything there

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by akin9ja78(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
Royruky:

Abi
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Rekhina(f): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
imhotep:

Lzaa come and see the Igbo woman that metaphysical has been codedly pursuing for some time now grin grin

cc rekhina itooworwor
She is rosalind

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by omohanet(m): 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
150k? You never listen to Davido, one million dollars?
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by LZAA: 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
imhotep:

cc rekhina itooworwor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Goalnaldo(m): 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
Royruky:

through Don jazzy giveaway thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by victorian(f): 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
Anyways na baba God do am for am.

Some rich guys are that generous with money . Just to strike a convo and have her attention for just 10mins , some transfer more than 150k self.

Then to do the do and win her heart ?
Some rich guys spend and transfer some couple of millions of naira in her account .

Don't be deceived some rich cute guys can break the bank for a girl they fancy or love .

No be today .

Preach all you want ! The rich guys will still marry the prettiest and well educated babes.
Its all about the money and good looks . Just have a banging body , be a graduate , own abiz to lift up your status or attain a enviable height in your career and have common sense .

You are settled for life .

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by grandstar(m): 12:15am On Apr 30, 2020
zakas:

And to say he slept with David's baby mama! The guy wants bragging rights. He'll add it to his CV.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by balosammy(m): 12:47am On Apr 30, 2020
social media attention no go kill naija ladies

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by MetaPhysical: 2:00am On Apr 30, 2020
imhotep:

cc rekhina itooworwor

Imhotep too like to instigate drama.
Why you copy Rekhina for the matter?
grin

Lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by MetaPhysical: 2:02am On Apr 30, 2020
Rekhina:
so this is the Rosalind u blab about ?
Is she not chioma akor?

Chioma? Chioma
Ahh, no, i dont know any Chioma. cool
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 30, 2020
zakas:

D girl must open

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Nobody: 3:19am On Apr 30, 2020
Norphiee:

Tufiakwa...I rejects any power of Baby mama

Empty tufiaka u go gree
N that's it. Wats the different BTW u n chioma abi u get 2 puna

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" / Stefflon Don Kisses Burna Boy: "I’ve Never Done This Before, I Had To Kiss Him" / Herbalist Who Predicted Iyabo Ojo’s Death Over Baba Ijesha’s Case Has DIED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.