Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her (78522 Views)

Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Bebson007(m): 11:29am On Apr 29, 2020
Kpomo wey lagos olosho highest price na 15k per night and they wil be feeling funky lol. Me no pay 1500 mbok.
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by joshuaidibia(m): 11:31am On Apr 29, 2020
Tookool:
how did he get her bank details?

Obviously he asked her on instagram and she gave him after going through his pictures and realized he's a baller. Money speaks for the dumb. Money stops rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Starz825(m): 11:31am On Apr 29, 2020
Tookool:
how did he get her bank details?
He send am for air, she com go pick am grin

But seriously...she would have given him earlier before now but then everything na to gain attention jaree
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by SexytorresE(f): 11:32am On Apr 29, 2020
Ussycool:

Forward me ur account number and ur hotline...
at this time of pandemic and lock down . Don’t joke with my expectations cry
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by SexytorresE(f): 11:34am On Apr 29, 2020
grin undecided grin
Beress:

PM me ur cv
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by mrkings84(m): 11:35am On Apr 29, 2020
And that guy won't even spare 2k to all these people begging online to survive. Misplaced priority!
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Samfloxin(m): 11:36am On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=SOFTENGR post=88977083]All I could see is a guy who just wasted his 150k.
[/quote
Don't conclude ooo. Fear women my brother. Don't be surprised that that lady is broke recently and will hook up with the guy just to suck from him. Of course what is sex for her kwanu,she will just give it to him and get what she wants. In that case,the guy has gotten what he wants...sex.
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by SexytorresE(f): 11:36am On Apr 29, 2020
Norphiee:

Chai...wetin free money to cause for this life ehhhn...smh
pls what do u really mean?
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Kosoco(m): 11:39am On Apr 29, 2020
Baba you are not if this planet. Sense kee you
Royruky:

But how did the guy get her account details?
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Beress(m): 11:41am On Apr 29, 2020
Norphiee:

Put your own description there nah
I need talk to u first... we mustn't start the way they started
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Beress(m): 11:42am On Apr 29, 2020
SexytorresE:
grin undecided grin

If u are the one in ur profile, then u are pretty and truly deserve some cash...let me check my current act
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Our Resident Broke Redpillers won't like this. Bunch of Sadists.
Aswear. See em hungry blokes crying blood ontop the money sent to their crush. Them go cry tire. grin grin
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by SexytorresE(f): 11:44am On Apr 29, 2020
Beress:

If u are the one in ur profile, then u are pretty and truly deserve some cash
with the way people are talking about my profile picture, seems there are fake people here using different pix on their profile . That’s me and nothing special
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Beress(m): 11:44am On Apr 29, 2020
Chi59:

Aswear. See em hungry blokes crying blood ontop the money sent to their crush. Them go cry tire. grin grin

Chioma
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by chaloskyx: 11:45am On Apr 29, 2020
all i see is a gold digger who needs to be paid for anyone to serious to get her attention. and when she eventually gets to know you and finds out you dont have jack she dumps your ass and moves to the next candidate and if you are a cash oga then its how to trap you to being a baby daddy that would be on her mind.
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Beress(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2020
SexytorresE:
with the way people are talking about my profile picture, seems there are fake people here using different pix on their profile . That’s me and nothing special

Luvly...wia do u base?
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Gordieshegz(m): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:
Father Lord, never make me a Mr. Money Miss Road.
I reject being a simp.
To each and everyone reading this, may we and our sons never be gullible.
Amen!!!
My people, plz assist me and my daughter to get food.
We have nothing and will appreciate your help to buy garri.
Yes, we can survive with garri until the lockdown ends on May 4th.
01207-86306 gtb
God bless the givers.

You are the most intelligent bambiala I have seen in recent times.

You criticized someone who gave out freely and still ended up begging for money?

WONDERFUL
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by holuwaseun04(m): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2020
Royruky:

But how did the guy get her account details?

NA SENSE GO KILL YOU. AMEN
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by SexytorresE(f): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2020
Beress:

Luvly...wia do u base?
earth grin
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by cray91(m): 11:49am On Apr 29, 2020
Confirm! The benefit Is In The Body and The Body Is in the benefit
zakas:
That's how u know someone that's after your body, not your heart.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by bigiyaro(m): 11:49am On Apr 29, 2020
zakas:
That's how u know someone that's after your body, not your heart.
when you are busy posting bikini pictures upadan on social media, showing big nyash and camel toes everywhere, shay na ur heart you dey show??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Ingriid(f): 11:49am On Apr 29, 2020
Farki:

Chai for spending 150k just to 'talk' how many women can do that for a guy? See entitlement.
Lots of women can.
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by cray91(m): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2020
I wonder oo! waste Of Money, Sophia pussy na Gold? imagin the number of Pussy That 150k go control

mtcheww

Imagine all Spent On One Rotten Baby Mama Pussy

Nonsense And Pussy
Tobinrobin:
Conversation opener 150k? How much to now do the do?
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by cray91(m): 11:52am On Apr 29, 2020
That's all I See Too Any Guy wey see Otherwise Can do The Same mtchewww
SOFTENGR:
All I could see is a guy who just wasted his 150k.
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by kizyalex10(m): 11:54am On Apr 29, 2020
Norphiee:
A man has caught the attention of Davido’s first babymama, Sophia Momodu after he sent N150,000 to her just to start a conversation.

Momodu took to her Insta-story to showoff the credit alert and she noted that no guy has ever done that just to talk to her but she likes it.

The man sent his phone number in the credit alert description which was blurred and he told the single mom of one to text him if she wants to.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_hNeV4HRIE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
dis is d kind of men who is nt fit to be called a man.using money to win her over and when she starts her unending request for money,u term her materialistic when in actual sense u made her believe u re an unending well of money
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by lookingfly: 11:55am On Apr 29, 2020
flexyrule:
He needs the miseducation of Ubunja.
N150K to talk to a woman... How much would he now spend to sustain the relationship?
Someone mentioned in one thread that, the way you start a relationship with a woman, that is how the relationship would remain. If you give her the impression that you're a father Christmas on the first date, be ready to be a father Christmas throughout the relationship
Bros, that dude just want taste that nyash and move on....some people can do anything for nyash as far as they taste it.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Beress(m): 11:59am On Apr 29, 2020
SexytorresE:
earth grin
Why not com over to Jupiter...here is better
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Millenniumlady(f): 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Beress:

Can u truly make heads turn when u walk pass?
YES
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by sefce: 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
how did he get the account number in the first place?anyway, he just paid the first installment, for service that will be rendered later.
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Farki: 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ingriid:
Lots of women can.

If I hear. grin

Most don't even have the mind to even ask a guy out.

My school and workplace was female dominated and the thought of spending on a guy disgusts them. tongue

How many guys do you know that a collect money for 'maintenence'?

If I even bring up the thought of a woman paying for a date they get offended.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Beress(m): 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
Millenniumlady:
YES
How do I see u.. I want my head to turn

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"One Corner" Dance At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) / Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking / Genevieve Nnaji Slays In Fitness Wear, Causes A Stir Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.