Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her (78436 Views)

Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by nomenclature(m): 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Finally a very observant person
Tookool:
how did he get her bank details?
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by kramer: 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Tookool:

She sent her self money for clout
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by TrippleEEE: 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Apart from being David's babymama, who's she?

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Larcardii(f): 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
Tookool:
from d moon make she dey lie mumu lie grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Rolexjohnnyy: 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
Today I'm going to be presenting a life changing platform that maybe be familiar to some people

WHAT IS ETHEREUM?

Ethereum is an open source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract functionality, It is the second most valuable Cryptocurrency, just right behind BITCOIN.

ETHEREUM can also be converted to cash easily, hence its a digital currency which can be converted to NAIRA or DOLLARS OR POUND STERLING

ETHEREUM is symbolised as ETH

"Million Money" is a p2p system built on the Ethereum blockchain

This system is backed by a smart Contract

Smart contract❓

A smart contract is a computer program that directly controls the transfer of digital currencies or assets between parties under certain conditions.

A Smart contract not only defines the rules and penalties related to an agreement in the same way that a traditional contract does, but it can also automatically enforce those obligations

ENOUGH INTRODUCTION LET'S GO INTO THE MAIN DEAL(HOW WE CAN EARN FROM THIS PLATFORM)

How Do You Make Money With Million.Money?

You should know that crypto currency investment is actually a real thing. We're investing for the future, and the value of crypto keeps rising everyday. You should be open minded about this.

YOU NEED 6 -8$ (0.03 ether) ONLY ONETIME to get started!!!!

Your 2 partners in the 1st level buy level 1
You get 2x 0.03 ETH
Earn 0.06 ETH of which you buy level 2 for 0.05 ETH
Profits 0.01 ETH= $2.85

Your 4 partners in the 2nd level buy level 2
You get 4x 0.05 ETH
Earn 0.2 ETH of which you buy Level 3 for 0.1 ETH
Earnings 0.1 ETH = $18.50

Your 8 partners in the 3rd level buy level 3
You get 8x 0.1 ETH
Earn 0.8 ETH of which you buy level 4 for 0.4 ETH
Earnings 0.4 ETH = $74.00

Your 16 partners in the 4th level buy level 4
You get 16x 0.4 ETH
Earn 6.4 ETH of which you buy level 5 for 1 ETH
Earnings 5.4ETH =$999.00

Your 32 partners in the 5th level buy level 5
You get 32x 1 ETH
Earn 32 ETH of which you buy level 6 for 2.5 ETH
Earnings 29.5ETH =$5.450.50

You can decide to stop at level 5, if you desire.., continuing..

Your 2 partners in the 1st level buy level 6
You get 2x 2.5 ETH
Earn 5 ETH of which you buy level 7 for 5 ETH
Earnings 0 ETH

Your 4 partners in the 2nd level buy level 7
You get 4x 5 ETH
Earn 20 ETH of which you buy level 8 for 10 ETH
Earnings 10 ETH =$1,850.00

Your 8 partners in the 3rd level buy level 8
You get 8x 10 ETH
Earn 80 ETH of which you buy level 9 for 20 ETH
Earnings 60 ETH = $11,100.00

Your 16 partners in the 4th level buy level 8
You get 16x 20 ETH
Earn 320 ETH of which you buy level 10 for 40 ETH
Earnings 280 ETH =$51,800.00

Your 32 partners in the 5th level buy level 10
You get 32x 40 ETH
Earnings 1280 ETH =$236,800.00

you renew your contract every level for 100 days.

i.e. you earn Every 100 days again!

Potential Dollars amount earnings is at current ETH value of $185.00 = 1ETH

Join this Whatsapp group chat to Know more and learn more about this wonderful miracle!!

https:///FEA4wDQS35O2XXRVdr1xD7

Start investing in Etherum today!!!
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by dinachi(m): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is stupidity at all levels! Whats the money for? Is that the money to Bleep her or what? Young men of nowadays are just so foolish! Imagine paying 150K to eat Davidos leftover or is it speak with Davidos leftovers!
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by freethinker420(m): 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bleeping SIMP *spits* sad
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
MetaPhysical:

To all those asking how he got her account number...... Its not too much of a task for man to comb through the earth for his heart's desire. Its not hard at all. If i like right now I will send a million naira just to start conversation with Chi59 and you all will be surprised how I got her number. Just check her profile, you will understand the "how". grin grin
I see. When you're ready, let's talk.
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Emperor4tune(m): 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
a well decorated & grounded tricks to defraud a common man..pure fraud tecnique,well modernise & crafted...

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by LordShiva97(m): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
I choose not to believe this news.

I refuse to accept that someone can be this desperately stupid.

I mostly don't accept Ubunja's teachings but I wholely accept whatever he has to say on this.
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by damoceile: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Rekhina(f): 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Rekhina, did you get my 5million naira alert? cool

Cc
Imhotep
Lzaa
Yes but is N5 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Rekhina(f): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
imhotep:

So both metaphysical and helinues are trying to marry rekhina.

What has been seen, cannot be unseen.
Nawaoo ! cheesy d both has small dicks
Anyway where is Lzaa? I hope she/he isn't infected of Yoruba Jedi jedi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Exodora: 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
The funny is part is some of them are just romming the street as corps but ain't aware, if you know you know.
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Kingrefreshed: 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Royruky:

But how did the guy get her account details?

She gave it to him. Stop asking malnurished questions.

Wetin you wan hear before ? Say Him get the number fromarine demons inside baybeach
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Faithful23(f): 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
Too much money
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by MansoryMX(m): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
zakas:
That's how u know someone that's after your body, not your heart.

You see that one like who get heart to give if not rotten and decayed Toto!

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
Rekhina:
Nawaoo ! cheesy d both has small dicks
Anyway where is Lzaa? I hope she/he isn't infected of Yoruba Jedi jedi
What has been seen, cannot be unseen. shocked shocked shocked

cc itooworwor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by OnyesomJ(m): 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Just For puna o grin
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Unserious: 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
Angelfrost:

Left over??! That's a terribly misogynistic term! Not cool at all.

Apologies! Don't be offended biko.
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by afecgivers: 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ussycool:
Money sweet o...
I will try this with d.j cuppy.
Who knows she might become my wife.

Shebi make i try am with you Norphiee?

Broda Shaggy and officers woos go kill you ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by sophy17(m): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
LIAR!!!!!!!

HOW DID HE GET HER ACCOUNT DETAILS IN THE FIRST PLACE
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
afecgivers:

Broda Shaggy and officers woos go kill you ooo

Are they related to me?
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Ingriid(f): 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
Farki:

If I hear. grin

Most don't even have the mind to even ask a guy out.

My school and workplace was female dominated and the thought of spending on a guy disgusts them. tongue

How many guys do you know that a collect money for 'maintenence'?

If I even bring up the thought of a woman paying for a date they get offended.
well, I advise u change ur circle of women. Don’t do d ones that only buy u Lux singles and boxers, lol
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by franugo(m): 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ussycool:
Money sweet o...
I will try this with d.j cuppy.
Who knows she might become my wife.

Shebi make i try am with you Norphiee?

Djcuppy is a worthy investment... I ready provide capital...what's my ROI looking like

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
zakas:
That's how u know someone that's after your body, not your heart.
even if he's after her soul with such amount is okay.
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Judolisco(m): 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
D boy fit neva give him mama 100k b4 o
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Simpubozz(m): 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
peculi:
Is her bank details online?
nope, just one of their ways of getting cheap attention. Na scam
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Royruky(m): 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

She gave it to him. Stop asking malnurished questions.

Wetin you wan hear before ? Say Him get the number fromarine demons inside baybeach

If you read the post again, you will understand why my question. I reproduce the post hereunder:

A man has caught the attention of Davido’s first babymama, Sophia Momodu after he sent N150,000 to her just to start a conversation.

Momodu took to her Insta-story to showoff the credit alert and she noted that no guy has ever done that just to talk to her but she likes it.

[b]The man sent his phone number in the credit alert description which was blurred [/b]and he told the single mom of one to text him if she wants to.
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by mormoney85(m): 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
Royruky:

does bank alerts come with phone numbers?

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by ThatFairGuy: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Royruky:

You're sharp cheesy
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by surgical: 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Royruky:

good question

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" / Stefflon Don Kisses Burna Boy: "I’ve Never Done This Before, I Had To Kiss Him" / Herbalist Who Predicted Iyabo Ojo’s Death Over Baba Ijesha’s Case Has DIED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.