Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,642 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her (78445 Views)

Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by agarawu23(m): 10:06am On Apr 29, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I'm here just in case you want to start
drop your mobile number let's start from there cheesy
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by CeeManCollins(m): 10:06am On Apr 29, 2020
Misplaced priority; 150,000 in this lockdown? my kinsmen will be sharing 7 bags of rice plus 7 bags of Dangote salt. smiley
Lemme chat Sophia to forward the money to me; I love her a lot cos she takes my advice.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by lexy2014: 10:06am On Apr 29, 2020
flexyrule:
He needs the miseducation of Ubunja.
N150K to talk to a woman... How much would he now spend to sustain the relationship?
Someone mentioned in one thread that, the way you start a relationship with a woman, that is how the relationship would remain. If you give her the impression that you're a father Christmas on the first date, be ready to be a father Christmas throughout the relationship

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by cococandy(f): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2020
She’s more than 150k.

Also she shouldn’t have shared it. Unnecessary in my opinion.

5 Likes

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by 84Unstoppable: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2020
Prostitution has taken a new dimension.........Ooooooooooooo.
No wonder she a baby mama. Davido must be a sharp man to cutout for his life........ Choima cannot do this.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2020
zakas:
That's how u know someone that's after your body, not your heart.

The heart is hidden but the body is not. It is more fun making your way through the body to the heart.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by 1stola: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2020
zakas:
What is in the body of AFTER-ONE?
Ugly old newspaper.

The guy is just being stupîd and seeking attention.
Probably a yahoo boy

3 Likes

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by crafteck(m): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2020
Ussycool:

If I succeed you will become my baby mama o.

Why did you use if?
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by zafyunor: 10:09am On Apr 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2020
but to help men like him na wahala. useless human being

meanwhile I want to appeal to those traveling to mecca every year. we have some newbie and we have people that go regularly, same with those that travelled to Jerusalem. I know it's not my right to tell you how to spend your money but can you please lift some poor family around you out of abject poverty with the money you're planning to travel to Saudi Arabia and Isreal now that everywhere is closed down?

ise laada kan ni. let's help to reduce the rate of poverty in Nigeria since our government have failed. even government sponsored some civil servants to these countries when they can use it to lift people out of poverty

we need common sense before this country can developed, prayer is the least requirements

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Bambambiglo: 10:09am On Apr 29, 2020
Tookool:
how did he get her bank details?

Good queshun
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by dederocs(m): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2020
This girl is disgracing the momodu's.
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Roozzaay(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2020
Nothing new, na dem way, if monkey get money dem go follow ham climb tree

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by CrazeMan69(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2020
Pvssy destroyed for free by Adeleke

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 29, 2020
Royruky:

But how did the guy get her account details?

Ladies and money are inseparable.

If you want to catch any Lady, throw her a bait of money she will be caught...but you have to be aware of her present social status before you send her money.
Send her money according to her social status level...There are some ladies that you can be trapped with N500 while some will be trapped with 2million.
I have a friend in my office...he has slept with all the acclaimed big girls in my office. He uses the same trip.
Guys, be wise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by ukaface(f): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2020
Then that would be a substandard kinda p**** .Gold plated,for 150k Nah,gold no reach am.
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Tpave(m): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Uniquekriss(m): 10:12am On Apr 29, 2020
Ussycool:
Money sweet o...
I will try this with d.j cuppy.
Who knows she might become my wife.

Shebi make i try am with you Norphiee?
Anthony Joshua would train with your skull
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Emmyoyebs(m): 10:12am On Apr 29, 2020
Rubbish!!!! in d first place how did he got ur account details... we aren't all dummies here na. baseless news from my view
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by DriggityDre: 10:12am On Apr 29, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I'm here just in case you want to start
Quit displaying your hunger.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Boc007(m): 10:13am On Apr 29, 2020
Royruky:

You spoke my mind

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Millenniumlady(f): 10:13am On Apr 29, 2020
agarawu23:
drop your mobile number let's start from there cheesy
He ask for acct not mobile cheesy
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by ukaface(f): 10:14am On Apr 29, 2020
Something is fishy
A guy wants to talk to you,and he sends 150k just like that? For only talk.
Issokay
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:14am On Apr 29, 2020
Royruky:

Hmmm. Akiika. Strong question

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by kemii5661: 10:15am On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by tammie24: 10:15am On Apr 29, 2020
Royruky:

good question!

IMO
She's Clout chasing

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Ingriid(f): 10:15am On Apr 29, 2020
zakas:
Not in all cases. It shows the man is not stingy!
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by revelation2013(m): 10:15am On Apr 29, 2020
Tookool:
how did he get her bank details?

Why are you guys thinking this way now. To get a lady's acc number is very easy now. It is the phone number that is very hard.
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Typicool8(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by famousboi(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2020
Na WA o.... This Money matter
sha
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by Ingriid(f): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2020
jericco1:
The guy is a fool..
No, the guy is a giver.
Re: Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her by divo(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2020
Norphiee:
A man has caught the attention of Davido’s first babymama, Sophia Momodu after he sent N150,000 to her just to start a conversation.

Momodu took to her Insta-story to showoff the credit alert and she noted that no guy has ever done that just to talk to her but she likes it.

The man sent his phone number in the credit alert description which was blurred and he told the single mom of one to text him if she wants to.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_hNeV4HRIE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
from your profile picture u are doing well. Text me your akant number let me freaky u up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" / Stefflon Don Kisses Burna Boy: "I’ve Never Done This Before, I Had To Kiss Him" / Herbalist Who Predicted Iyabo Ojo’s Death Over Baba Ijesha’s Case Has DIED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.