Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,244 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu (1328 Views)

As Long As I’m Alive, I’ll Keep Pursuing Presidency – Atiku / Obasanjo, Abdulsalami, Sultan, Onaiyekan To Meet Tomorrow To Douse Tension / I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by nairalandankrah: 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has finally reacted to the rumour making the rounds that he is dead.
In a statement he posted on his official Facebook page, with a hand written and also signed, and made available to Vanguard, through the IPOB spokesman, Emma Powerful, Mazi Kanu, said he will appear live on his official Facebook page during his usual radio broadcast, tomorrow being WEDNESDAY 29, APRIL 2020.

“UNLIKE THE SO-CALLED SHY PRESIDENT, OF NIGERIA WITH HIS RECORDED 16 MINUTE NEWSCAST FROM THE BASEMENT OF A HOTEL IN CUBA.

“I WILL BE LIVE HERE ON FACEBOOK, ON THIS PAGE AT 7PM WITH NO EDITED SPEECH OR DIGITALLY REMASTERED VIDEO BY THE CHINESE.
“NO PHOTO SHOPPED BACKGROUND, NO HYPER REALITY FACE MASK, ALL QUESTIONS ANSWERED, MOTHER TONGUE SPOKEN, IGBO IN EVIDENCE, CORRECT DATE MENTIONED AND CONFIRMED.
“NO HIDING FROM THE PUBLIC. RAW PAINFUL TRUTHS DELIVERED LIVE AND DIRECT TO THE WORLD WITH LIVE QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSIONS.
“GOSPEL OF HEAVEN PREACHED WITHOUT COMPROMISE. RAW TRUTH PROCLAIMED THAT DARKNESS MAY FLEE. THE ZOO HAS FALLEN AND BIAFRA IS IMMINENT.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by AskProf: 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is very bad news. I smell people dropping dead.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by Simplyleo: 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
So who is now talking?

The dead one from the land of dead or the body double? Lol, rehearsing how to mimic the dead cownu abi? Don't worry, una yansh go open.

Gerrout.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by Chlerion: 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Liar....hunchback albino show us your left blonkos. Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by GamalNasser: 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
You and Kemi are fooling yourselves not me
Re: I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by Jax1: 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is not jubrin amino el sudani who was cloned like dead buhari grin
Re: I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by Afospecialk: 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Coward Lamidi Cownu what development have you contributed to Abia or SE region entirely before you want to develop beafraud republic ?

To all Igbos piiiggs online see the poor state of ur isolation center in SE

Shame on you flatinnooo for calling out Tinubu when all ur governors past and present are the worst ever in Nigeria history

https://punchng.com/abia-isolation-centres-in-poor-state-resident-doctors

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by ludd2018: 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Why are yorubas afraid of Nigeria disintegration? Even more than fulanis ? Can't yorubas survive on their own ?
Why can't yorubas focus on their thing n leave Biafrans alone . We love Nk n Nk is the only Leader we know . He has sacrificed his life for us . He loves us n he is fighting for us .

You yorubas are confused . You hate Igbos yet you don't want them to live Nigeria. Why ? Is it because Igbos are developing your places with only 20 pounds Awolowo gave them after the war ?

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by Okwyjesus(m): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
Why is Yorubas more concerned about Kanu's death than the north - his perceived enemy.

Am beginning to think the north is not the problem with Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by puremaker7(m): 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
if you like appear all over the sky tommorrow, all we know is that you are dead

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by LarryBee1k: 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
T

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by bennyxt: 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
The problem of this country is Yoruba inability out of envy to allow Igbos to lead this country to great heights in all aspect of development: technology, economy and industry, e.t.c. They just don't want Igbos getting the praises because it will expose them as fraud; so they rather us all suffer in misery that for Igbos to save us all.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:34am On Apr 29, 2020
Fake news
This man is dead and buried

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by gasparpisciotta: 4:14am On Apr 29, 2020
Tomorrow is a continuum.
Re: I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by LarryBee1k: 4:54am On Apr 29, 2020
T

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by LarryBee1k: 5:00am On Apr 29, 2020
T

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by Noerection: 5:05am On Apr 29, 2020
Okwyjesus:
Why is Yorubas more concerned about Kanu's death than the north - his perceived enemy.

can this make late Nnamdi Kanu wake up from his grave?
May his troublesome soul rest in piss

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by Switruth: 5:08am On Apr 29, 2020
LarryBee1k:

DON'T ANGRY MEE!

I've watch Igbo abuse yoruba at any given opportunity. They call yoruba and Hausa horrible names, abuse them and their culture.

They are just forcing you to take ur medicine. Before lockdown. It's wasnt this intensed. But we won't allow you to get away with it again.
. Again there is no need for senseless tribalistic posts. Don’t join them.
Re: I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by Blackfire(m): 6:36am On Apr 29, 2020
Good news and bad news...
Re: I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 6:47am On Apr 29, 2020
You must be pant down on live video so that we can compare your past pant down pictures with the about to..

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:16am On Apr 29, 2020
Doing a video by Kanu's double won't wish the death of Kanu away..

Not until the cloned figure pulls of her boxers and shows the mark( Ebum puta uwa, as it called in Igbo Language) they can only fool the brainless pigs...

Continue To Rest In Peace Mazi!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 29, 2020
Okwyjesus:

Why not more concern about how to improve your grammar first.?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 29, 2020
ludd2018:
Why are yorubas afraid of Nigeria disintegration? Even more than fulanis ? Can't yorubas survive on their own ?
Why can't yorubas focus on their thing n leave Biafrans alone . We love Nk n Nk is the only Leader we know . He has sacrificed his life for us . He loves us n he is fighting for us .

You yorubas are confused . You hate Igbos yet you don't want them to live Nigeria. Why ? Is it because Igbos are developing your places with only 20 pounds Awolowo gave them after the war ?
Victim cry as usual.

Eyah, You no see how igbos love others do tey even heaven rejoice.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by Yebosola(m): 7:42am On Apr 29, 2020
ludd2018:

All these your epistles shows u are either an ignorant or a baby still living under your parents roof. Question to you, will anybody ask u not to enter you Papa house? Stop this unnecessary rant on faceless forum,call your people around the nation to come back home and declare your Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by princdebola201(m): 7:56am On Apr 29, 2020
Fake news wuth no source. Besides Dead people dont do live videos
Re: I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by rummmy: 7:57am On Apr 29, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

Not until the cloned figure pulls of her boxers and shows the mark( Ebum puta uwa, as it called in Igbo Language) they can only fool the brainless pigs...

he is not coming to broad cast for you but I know you will never resist to always listen and obey your enemy........ NK don't even know you exist...... Rip to you in advance too.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by EvilSpirit5: 7:57am On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

[/s]
Re: I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by onyotakom: 9:01am On Apr 29, 2020
Hunger is a bastard... I am fed up. Pls any good Samaritan got anything to spare for a starving brother in this lock down? Nothing is too small as it will go a long way in saving a soul.

Access Bank

Thanks in advance, and may God bless the giver.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Complaint Letter Against A Commander In Nigerian Army / DON'T CRY MR GODWIN, SAM OMATSEYE (THE NATION) MOCKS GOVERNOR OBASEKI / Now Let's Compare The Roles Played By Oba Akiolu Of Lagos & Oba Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.