Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu (1343 Views)

As Long As I’m Alive, I’ll Keep Pursuing Presidency – Atiku / Obasanjo, Abdulsalami, Sultan, Onaiyekan To Meet Tomorrow To Douse Tension / I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by Balogunodua(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2020
The dead Kanu or the cloned Gbola Katu from Gabon
Re: I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by Rodwave: 9:19am On Apr 29, 2020
Afospecialk:
Coward Lamidi Cownu what development have you contributed to Abia or SE region entirely before you want to develop beafraud republic ?

To all Igbos piiiggs online see the poor state of ur isolation center in SE

Shame on you flatinnooo for calling out Tinubu when all ur governors past and present are the worst ever in Nigeria history

https://punchng.com/abia-isolation-centres-in-poor-state-resident-doctors

You are under the payroll of that thief in bourdilion abi.

Stupid afonja that cares about his stomach only. Hunger is killing your people in Ogbomosho you are here shouting Igbo up and down. Tinubu your paymaster is squandering your peoples future and you are not ashamed. Awawa thief
Re: I’ll Appear In A Live Broadcast Tomorrow, To Show I’m Alive – Nnamdi Kanu by lukui: 9:59am On Apr 29, 2020
Law of karma, what you do to others will be done to you, he said buhari is dead, they are calling him too dead now, he said buhari is brainless, they are calling him stupid too, he said buhari was cloned and that its jubril from Sudan that's ruling in abuja, some said he had already been buried in Italy.

Well, the truth cuts both sides sha, if Nigeria is better for all, who will dream of going to Biafra? On the contrary, you who call your home zoo because of some issues, you haven't done well. There is no place like home.
A guy once said that instead of Nnamdi KANU to be calling for Biafra, why didn't he contest for governor, or senator or any political post in his state?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo State Governorship Election: APC Congratulates Obaseki On His Re-election / Pencinema Police Station Agege and brt terminal Burned Down / Kanayo O Kanayo Goes To National Assembly, Meets Rep Member Emeka Martins (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.