Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Kerosene Explosion Kills Trader And Her 2 Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kerosene Explosion Kills Trader And Her 2 Kids (327 Views)

Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kerosene Explosion Kills Trader And Her 2 Kids by frankleesehi(m): 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
The idea of pouring kerosene into a cooking stove has always been a bad practice, but many Nigerians choose to overlook this aspect.

A middle-aged woman and her two children, both under the age of 10, have been burnt to death in a fire disaster that occured inside their one-room apartment at Alikor estate in Choba, Rivers State.

The incident which happened in the early hours of on Tuesday was said to have be caused by an adulterated kerosene the woman poured into her cooking stove.

The result of pouring the kerosene into the cooking stove ignited the fire that burnt the woman and her two children to death.

The names of the victims is not yet known as at the time of filing this report, and their bodies have been evacuated.

This is just another similar case of kerosene explosion in the country. Nigerians needs to be careful while using kerosene stove.

It is advisable that you pour the kerosene into the stove before using it to cook.

See more: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/04/28/kerosene-explosion-kills-trader-and-her-2-kids/

cc: lalasticlala
cc: mynd44

Re: Kerosene Explosion Kills Trader And Her 2 Kids by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
I believe something else cause the fire
Re: Kerosene Explosion Kills Trader And Her 2 Kids by sodiqapril(m): 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
From Corona to senate approving unnecessary loans for bubu to this one again..na so so bad news full everywhere. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Kerosene Explosion Kills Trader And Her 2 Kids by PrincessB1(f): 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
So unfortunate sad
Re: Kerosene Explosion Kills Trader And Her 2 Kids by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:23am On Apr 29, 2020
RIP

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Forced Into Child Marriage, By My Parents, To A Man I Had Never Met / Clean Iphone 6s 64gb For Sale / Suicide Was, And Never Will Be An Answer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.