Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Help, My Wife Can't Hold Her Pee For Long! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, My Wife Can't Hold Her Pee For Long! (1032 Views)

Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 / What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) / Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Wife Can't Hold Her Pee For Long! by MannyE(m): 12:24am On Apr 29, 2020
Hello house, this is my very first post here and I need your advice medically (to the experts and anyone with a similar experience previously). My wife woke up last night and rushed to the restroom to pee, and since then she's been frequenting there. This is her first experience of this kind and it's quite disturbing how this is turning out. The lockdown exercise is limiting our movement and which hospital one can even go. Please, experts in the house, I would appreciate your say and advice. Thanks.
Re: Help, My Wife Can't Hold Her Pee For Long! by Ezemarcel(m): 12:25am On Apr 29, 2020
U are doing well....hope its not what I'm thinking
Re: Help, My Wife Can't Hold Her Pee For Long! by Bitcoinomy(m): 12:27am On Apr 29, 2020
Lol
Ezemarcel:
U are doing well....hope its not what I'm thinking
Re: Help, My Wife Can't Hold Her Pee For Long! by pyyxxaro: 12:33am On Apr 29, 2020
Maybe the control valve holding urine is bad , it’s just to change the valve

Don’t be scared
Re: Help, My Wife Can't Hold Her Pee For Long! by mrsage(m): 12:33am On Apr 29, 2020
She needs medical examination
Re: Help, My Wife Can't Hold Her Pee For Long! by Topshow4real: 12:35am On Apr 29, 2020
She's probably pregnant
Re: Help, My Wife Can't Hold Her Pee For Long! by sparkyJ: 12:41am On Apr 29, 2020
MannyE:
Hello house, this is my very first post here and I need your advice medically (to the experts and anyone with a similar experience previously). My wife woke up last night and rushed to the restroom to pee, and since then she's been frequenting there. This is her first experience of this kind and it's quite disturbing how this is turning out. The lockdown exercise is limiting our movement and which hospital one can even go. Please, experts in the house, I would appreciate your say and advice. Thanks.

Don't know hw to say this but u shd avoid frequent s*x for now. I tink she has Candidiasis if not treated early, she wud notice some blood spots in her urine. I think dat is called haematuria. But i stand corrected. Sometimes, tears might come out of her eyes wen the urine is about to end.

4 Likes

Re: Help, My Wife Can't Hold Her Pee For Long! by unscripted(m): 12:43am On Apr 29, 2020
The uterus rest on the bladder when a woman is heavily pregnant ,(thats when it can be caused by pregnancy ) ..
Re: Help, My Wife Can't Hold Her Pee For Long! by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 29, 2020
Soo the problem is the frequency at which she urinates?.....not the fact that she can't hold it for long.
As for frequency, I think there is a standard amount of times a person pees daily that makes it excessive, not sure though buy should be between 5 times or 8....and then twice at night.

If it's more than the standard, then it could be any of a lot of things...ranging from pregnancy to bladder issues to diabetes then even kidney related issues. Sha get her examined at a hospital first... grin grin
Re: Help, My Wife Can't Hold Her Pee For Long! by proffemi: 6:03am On Apr 29, 2020
MannyE:

Good Lord!
I don't know what is wrong with your wife, but I know you should be extremely careful resorting to a forum like this for medical advice.
Someone actually diagnosed candidiasis from just frequent peeing! I can only hope you are not the one dashing them likes, because they are about to get you and your wife in big trouble, especially since they are now prescribing Ciprotab(!!) to treat it.

Do yourself a favor, google up candidiasis and Ciprotab, then do a better job of getting competent medical opinion.

5 Likes

Re: Help, My Wife Can't Hold Her Pee For Long! by Godfullsam(m): 6:31am On Apr 29, 2020
The guy that prescribed ciprotab for the OP is probably a native doctor cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Wife Can't Hold Her Pee For Long! by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:41am On Apr 29, 2020
sparkyJ:

Give her Ciprotab. 1 in d morning & 1 in d evening. make sure she eats very well b4 use bc some pple can feel slight dizziness after use.

Don't know hw to say this but u shd avoid frequent s*x for now. I tink she has Candidiasis if not treated early, she wud notice some blood spots in her urine. I think dat is called haematuria. But i stand corrected. Sometimes, tears might come out of her eyes wen the urine is about to end.

And this ciprotab is for what diagnosis??
Unfortunately, people are even liking your post!

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Can't Hold Her Pee For Long! by Protein0: 7:33am On Apr 29, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

And this ciprotab is for what diagnosis??
Unfortunately, people are even liking your post!
that’s the annoying thing really. Ciprotab for candidiasis. No consideration that she could even be pregnant.

It’s not his fault but op’s. Looking for medical help on a forum like this. His post isn’t even detailed enough. I hope he takes his wife to a safe place tho.
Re: Help, My Wife Can't Hold Her Pee For Long! by onyotakom: 7:46am On Apr 29, 2020
God will see your wife through. Doctors in the house over to u.

on the other hand,

Hunger is a bastard... Pls any body got anything to spare for a starving brother in this lock down? Nothing is too small.

Access Bank

Thanks in advance, God bless.
Re: Help, My Wife Can't Hold Her Pee For Long! by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 29, 2020
MannyE:
sounds like a UTI or yeast.

Is it when she coughs or sneezes? Does she feel a burning sensation as she pees? Is there discharge? Is her private part itchy? Any fever or backpain

Take her to a health center

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Can't Hold Her Pee For Long! by sparkyJ: 8:47pm On May 01, 2020
proffemi:

Good Lord!
I don't know what is wrong with your wife, but I know you should be extremely careful resorting to a forum like this for medical advice.
Someone actually diagnosed candidiasis from just frequent peeing! I can only hope you are not the one dashing them likes, because they are about to get you and your wife in big trouble, especially since they are now prescribing Ciprotab(!!) to treat it.

Do yourself a favor, google up candidiasis and Ciprotab, then do a better job of getting competent medical opinion.

I want to apologise for making recommendations. I actually listed some symptoms for comparism. So that Op can be sure if its the same. Vaginal yeast infection is caused by Candida.

Also, people on this forum sometimes give advice based on similar experience. Ladies will understand what i mean by experience.

However, everyone's condition can't be always the same. I apologize once again.
Re: Help, My Wife Can't Hold Her Pee For Long! by proffemi: 11:13am On May 03, 2020
sparkyJ:

I want to apologise for making recommendations. I actually listed some symptoms for comparism. So that Op can be sure if its the same. Vaginal yeast infection is caused by Candida.

I won't accept your apology, but that's only because you don't owe me one. Maybe Op, but I'm sure he himself would gladly wave away any apologies. Thank you for your explanation though. It's always a pleasure to encounter people capable of saying "I was wrong". Sounds like such a small thing, but says a lot about an individual.

All the best SparkyJ! smiley

(1) (Reply)

“if You Brush Your Teeth In The Morning Before Eating, You Are Wrong” – Dr Olufu / Gorrila Tested For Coronavirus In Miami Zoo Hospital After Showing Symptom(Pics) / Everything You Need To Know About Fair And White Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.