Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) (59778 Views)

38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) / 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Sagay212: 11:40am On Apr 29, 2020
A lot of people across the country and the world entirely are not finding things easy. Every human being cannot be rich and that's why God gave some people wealth to help the poor.

But you see some people due to low self esteem and the need to boost their dead ego will always claim they are billionaires. They go everywhere on the internet painting a false picture that all of their tribesmen are billionaires and non of them are suffering, yet we read news exposing them every phucking day. These guys will make you sin against God if you are not careful. They will make you want to mock the poor due to their senseless empty chest beating.

2 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 11:41am On Apr 29, 2020
BUHARI Y?
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:41am On Apr 29, 2020
andriods:

Las las u noGod die well. bigFool. WastedSperm

Exactly! If you keep insulting people unjustly without understanding them, of course you won't die well. You're even a waste already.. Nuisance!
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by hausadreturn(m): 11:41am On Apr 29, 2020
Kill him, but make it look like a suicide.

Yes, sir.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by peeps4u: 11:42am On Apr 29, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
A 45 year old man committed suicide cos of lock -down

Their is more to the story.

A 45 year old cant be that stupid.

People kill themselves over many unimaginable reasons.

Why the "more to the story"?
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Adakintroy2: 11:42am On Apr 29, 2020
Gforce2015:

You want to spoil his business. Don't you know some people here have chosen to be begging here and there giving an excuse for lockdown...including some Yahoo boys...you better play safe here. There are different kind f people on nairaland. Don't fall for their tricks

Me no get their time. Na honest advice I DE give you. If na trick you DE na yourself you DE do.

On ground you dress past me DE use big phone.online you DE beg. If you want beg. Go road make everyone see you access you..them go know if you deserve money by looking at you.

Some of this people fresh pass me laziness na DE kill dem.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by saintbillion(m): 11:42am On Apr 29, 2020
Tomorrow is too far na, why nt nw? Can advise ur brother to get marry to someone like u? I mean a to a lady without brain? If yes the i can see its obvious. U need a change.
Yenefer:
lol nobody is above been poor but I'm not. About marriage also I can get married tomorrow if I like
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by andriods: 11:43am On Apr 29, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Exactly! If you keep insulting people unjustly without understanding them, of course you won't die well. You're even a waste already.. Nuisance!
Keep fooling Urself.CursedFool. who start am? MumuOf u tongue
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Yenefer(f): 11:43am On Apr 29, 2020
saintbillion:
Tomorrow is too far na, why nt nw? Can advise ur brother to get marry to someone like u? I mean a to a lady without brain? If yes the i can see its obvious. U need a change.
pls. Stop it I'm just teasing my fellow countrymen and I think is getting to far and I have stop it from this day so peace
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Ogilinsaka: 11:43am On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
thanks my mum is also shuwa Arabs from Borno

No wonder you look shuwa. Had a lot of shuwa childhood friends.

Is that really you in that profile photo...? Be honest!
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Adakintroy2: 11:44am On Apr 29, 2020
onyotakom:

Bros, na freebasics I de use ooo. no money to chop let alone for data

Use ur phone take loan.

I borrow this period with interest. All my talk no work.but when I say interest them give me.

Man up. Only few get this period
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:47am On Apr 29, 2020
andriods:

Keep fooling Urself.CursedFool. who start am? MumuOf u tongue

Lol.. Who start am? How about you go through the messages again and see for yourself.. You started by calling someone a fool no just cause.. As simple and explanatory my message to the guy was, you dummy still didn't understand amd resorted to insult. Amd i have seen how you have been going about quoting some other people here too insulting them unnecessarily. Now tell me, are you not the cursed one here? You're simply a low life cretin.. Olóríburúkú
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by StrongandMighty: 11:48am On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
seeing how Abba kyari was insulted here on nairaland when he dies, make me targeting certain people. But I realize is a bad to act this way even if it's online
You're unbelievable!!
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Yenefer(f): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2020
Ogilinsaka:

No wonder you look shuwa. Had a lot of shuwa childhood friends.

Is that really you in that profile photo...? Be honest!
yes is me
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by andriods: 11:48am On Apr 29, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Lol.. Who start am? How about you go through the messages again and see for yourself.. You started by calling someone a fool no just cause.. As simple and explanatory my message to the guy was, you dummy still didn't understand amd resorted to insult. Amd i have seen how you have been going about quoting some other people here too insulting them unnecessarily. Now tell me, are you not the cursed one here? You're simply a low life cretin.. Olóríburúkú

U better shutUp. Ode . U be nyash tongue
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by saintbillion(m): 11:49am On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
pls. Stop it I'm just teasing my fellow countrymen and I think is getting to far and I have stop it from this day so peace
shalom. No vex say i change am for u hear. What are friends for? Happy quarantine dear. Pls dn't message my mail again. I won't reply u bck neva
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:49am On Apr 29, 2020
andriods:

U better shutUp. Ode . U be nyash tongue

Yea like yo papa
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Ogilinsaka: 11:50am On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
yes is me

I'd try not to believe you
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 29, 2020
OhBiafra:
That is a Yoruba character on display
mynd44 lalasticlala
rule 2

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by andriods: 11:50am On Apr 29, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Yea like yo papa
grin ur mama nyash
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by appliedscience(m): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2020
godkiller:
He shouldn't have.

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your number, location and are of interest.

God bless Nigeria.

08065481757. Iyana yesi, ota.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Yenefer(f): 11:52am On Apr 29, 2020
Ogilinsaka:

I'd try not to believe you
Why
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 11:53am On Apr 29, 2020
starbuck:
May God accept his soul in His abode, Amen

Which Abode!
Did you Read of anyone that took his/life that is in GOD'S Abode?

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2020
godkiller:
He shouldn't have.

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your number, location and are of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
Am interested..

How much is the training fee
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by kemii1877: 11:55am On Apr 29, 2020
[color=#] 2390380[/color]
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2020
andriods:

grin ur mama nyash

Not as bad as your Olosho mama's miserable yansh who gave birth to a worthless waste of resources like you..
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Ogilinsaka: 11:55am On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
Why

It means I believe you
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by andriods: 11:56am On Apr 29, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Not as bad as your Olosho mama's miserable yansh who gave birth to a worthless waste of resources like you..

Mumuness will never depart from u and ur Household. Fool grin
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by kemii8302: 11:57am On Apr 29, 2020
[color=#] 1658515[/color]
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by bluefilm: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2020
I can't commit suicide in such a painful manner.

I will choose the easiest and most painless method.

I cannot come and kii myself twice before my time.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:59am On Apr 29, 2020
andriods:

Mumuness will never depart from u and ur Household. Foolgrin

Yea those are your names. No need to remind me..
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by andriods: 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Yea those are your names. No need to remind me..

Elede. Oloribuku. Koni ye iwo ati family e. Oponu radarada. Sense u no want get cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' / Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) / I Am A Human Chimera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.