Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) (59822 Views)

38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) / 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
ModestGal:

Hmmn, you are right, but I noticed that in Africa we hardly commit suicide. If you look at the trends of happenings in Nigeria, it is common for people that died in suicide to be ridiculed and mocked, in fact, our mothers, parents, friends use **Go and kill yourself** without a second thought and in Yoruba land, you can never scare your mother with suicide because you already know the answer which is she will not follow you to the grave.
Meanwhile, our white folks that don't say those words, care much about mental health have many of their children, commit suicide. And in recent days in Nigeria, when people have started to really understand mental health and shunning those kind of talks, our society no more harsh as its used to be, it is now we are having more suicide cases.
To me, while I would shun mocking someone who commits suicide, I do not really think that pitying them has done any good by reducing cases of suicide.
What do you think?

I commend you but you have no statistics to show a pattern in suicide as at back then. We are becoming more aware because of social media. One of the ways to build mental strength is hardship though you may think it's counterproductive but those who can endure harsh conditions and challenges are more mentally stronger than those who have it easy. The hardship we overcome on a daily basis is somehow linked with our mental fortitude. Although some situations seem insurmountable that the next thing on one's mind is suicide. I think suicide comes from being unable to overcome challenges over time. It's rarely a one time thought process. We get frustrated and these frustrations can harm our mental health, later this can result in suicidal thoughts. I believe if one makes little progress, overcome some challenges from time to time the thought of suicide will not be an option. I remember I once thought of suicide when I felt my life was stalling but when I started to make progress, I realized life is good and I'm looking forward earnestly to the future now. Remember your first heartbreak? You definitely became stronger.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Kennyfancy(m): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
godkiller:
He shouldn't have.

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your number, location and are of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
. 08164421812..... Warri Delta State. Solar panel installation
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by ModestGal(f): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
Thiwalade:

I commend you but you have no statistics to show a pattern in suicide as at back then. We are becoming more aware because of social media. One of the ways to build mental strength is hardship though you may think it's counterproductive but those who can endure harsh conditions and challenges are more mentally stronger than those who have it easy. The hardship we overcome on a daily basis is somehow linked with our mental fortitude. Although some situations seem insurmountable that the next thing on one's mind is suicide. I think suicide comes from being unable to overcome challenges over time. It's rarely a one time thought process. We get frustrated and these frustrations can harm our mental health, later this can result in suicidal thoughts. I believe if one makes little progress, overcome some challenges from time to time the thought of suicide will not be an option. I remember I once thought of suicide when I felt my life was stalling but when I started to make progress, I realized life is good and I'm looking forward earnestly to the future now. Remember your first heartbreak? You definitely became stronger.
I created a thread on this already, kindly proffer your solution there

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by kasim155: 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
godkiller:
He shouldn't have.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your number, location and are of interest.

God bless Nigeria.

Am interested
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by 21savages: 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
godkiller:
He shouldn't have.

God bless Nigeria.
What niger state
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Teeklef:

Laugh!!! Detective full here.

Lol I just hate what I don't like ...
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by BabaD94(m): 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
godkiller:
He shouldn't have.

God bless Nigeria.
that's my WhatsApp number 08080121675 hoping to hear from you soon.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nigeria police go dey use INVESTIGATION disturb person ear everytime as if dem dey competent and reliable. At first na to do gra gra but las las dem go abandon case.

Motherfvckers!

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Christmasdon(m): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:
What is wrong with Mbieri ?? The other time a man locked himself and his mom up and set the house ablaze. The other time about 16 people died on the eve of a traditional wedding while 8 were hospitalized from generator fumes. Three times we have witnessed two roommates die in their flat, twice in the same house and the other one happened last month too close to where Iwole live.

Nawao Mbieri I no understand una
. I just do not understand that place mbaitolu ,mbieri, i mean those sides is evil. and they keep calling mbaise bahd names for not just reason same way they termed ngwa people in abia state bad people.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Jazzafizzy(f): 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
godkiller:

In all states, there are trainers available in all locations.
I'm in benin and I will like to learn .
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Kinjikitileking(m): 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

Yes , happened twice. First one was twin brothers, both died and started decaying before neighbors noticed. Someone moved in six months later into the room and they died too, that was an Imsu student with his girlfriend, the news went viral then. Imsu and UNN Alvan college students live there, Yahoo people too as there's stable electricity also just N50 to Owerri municipal.

#50 !! you mean from mbieri to Owerri ??
I mean from mbieri to Imsu junction?? never heard about it #50??

anyways I was pained about the girls death ,, I heard the news ,, it was years after I left school ,,, the girl was my junior colleague,, she was in my department ,,,. she died almost to her finals examination....

up till now we never heard what took her life ,, we have not heard what happened from police investigations ...

I was saddened , because I see that very girl in school then ..

but from my findings from one of her course mates , I was in talking terms with one of her course mates,,
I learnt the guy is one of the tough hard guys ,,
learnt he was a cultist too,,

guess the girl was at the wrong place at the wrong time ,, it was a collateral damage,,

I suspected Mutiny,, or business gone wrong
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
godkiller:

It's free, drop your whatsapp number and location.

When will the training start?
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by frfrank(m): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
godkiller:

Awesome, please your whatsapp number.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Bigmanpickin: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
godkiller:
He shouldn't have.

God bless Nigeria.
Hope no fees sha 09019758019
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Christgalaxy(m): 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
godkiller:
He shouldn't have.

God bless Nigeria.
umuahia
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by andriods: 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Like i said, my life don better already. I own my own businesses and i have traveled to places in the world too.. Can you say same for yourself? Keep talking trash to someone who is bigger than you already. Dìndìnrìn
tongue
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Phargbemmy(m): 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
godkiller:
He shouldn't have.

God bless Nigeria.

Will like to learn, my number is 07068981798. Thanks
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Torg77: 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
A 45 year old man committed suicide cos of lock -down

Their is more to the story.

A 45 year old cant be that stupid.

People both young and old commit suicide everyday. You can't be that stupid to think otherwise or maybe you are
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Torg77:

People both young and old commit suicide everyday. You can't be that stupid to think otherwise or maybe you are

Bunkum and balderdash
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by hkidola00(m): 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
godkiller:
He shouldn't have.

God bless Nigeria.
what of ibadan
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Kokaine(m): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
godkiller:

Awesome, please your whatsapp number.
il send it as a personal message to you now
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Is like it's now a norm to be seeing terrible and hurting news in Nigeria everyday cos there is no day u won't wake to atleast one terrible news

I pray that God deliver Nigeria from this tight situation we are now.

Nonetheless, RIP to the man!!!
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Usorohtheman(m): 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
godkiller:
He shouldn't have.

God bless Nigeria.

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by efemena5050(m): 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
BEEFIE:
it doesn't look real. with his two hands not cuffed together. he will struggle with the rope to grasp fresh air. the narrative is wrong

even the ladder shows he was dragged up there.
sabi sabi local detective... Oya state the obvious who kill am
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Brightest04(m): 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
He's destined to die by hanging...No other way to explain it
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by BEEFIE: 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
efemena5050:
sabi sabi local detective... Oya state the obvious who kill am

you
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Investnow2017: 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
Those who have suffered intense clinical depression will not wag their tongue over this matter, because they sure understand. If you have not been there you can never understand, never.

It takes everything for a man or woman to take his/her life. At that point he was no longer himself. You cannot understand if you have not been there. The lockdown? Maybe, maybe not. For sure it is beyond that.

Let me stop here.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is not suicide but murder.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by frikpus: 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
Chai! So sad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? / Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) / My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.