Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) (4955 Views)

How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by LoveEditor: 6:17am On May 09, 2020
Good morning...
Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by LoveEditor: 6:19am On May 09, 2020
Have a great weekend everyone
Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by andyanders: 7:46pm On May 09, 2020
Form of marketing ur product which is ok . Just marketing strategy.
Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by LoveEditor: 6:12am On Jul 19, 2020
Have you ever made loved to her and have her compliment you? If no,then this report is for you...

"HOW TO MAKE A LADY DESIRE FOR MORE"

Below is one Testimony from someone who already had access to the book

After reading some of the tips shared in the book,i decided to practice it with my lady,For long she has never told me thank you after we made love,i was so surprised she did...I could feel the excitment from her voice that she really enjoyed it..Thank you for sharing these tips..{The Book:How to make a lady desire more}- Anonnymous -Lagos

Send an email to cares2fid@outlook.com

To get these tips...You will be glad you did...
Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by LoveEditor: 4:23am On Jul 21, 2020
Good morning everyone....
Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by LoveEditor: 3:43am On Jul 31, 2020
Enjoy the weekend .....
Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by MurderX: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2020
[quote author=LoveEditor post=88973346].She said " She love her husband very much,and he love her also,but the issue is that he does not satisfy her on bed..That she have to tell me the truth,that she enjoys the way her ex used to have sex with her than her present boyfriend.

Evidence of a fake story in bold....Liar
Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by LoveEditor: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
The person in question is reading all the comments and she has started seeing improvement ....

Thanks for all the positive advice ,

For people that thought it was a story or joke, I wont forget what one of my mentors told me "Dont be feel bad by what critics are saying, one day they will need your information".

Continue thinking everything is a joke until .............
Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by LoveEditor: 7:11am On Aug 29, 2020
Are you not TIRED of BEGGING people to LIKE and FOLLOW your Social Media Page ?

With as LITTLE as #500,i will help you get more than 100 prospects that are interested in whatever you are selling or any service you provide,LIKE and FOLLOW your social media page, which could lead to PATRONIZING your business, and i will also add additional 50 prospects{T&C},making it more than 150 NEW people FOLLOWING and LIKE your social media page.

Only interested people should join this whatsapp group using this link

https://smearena./2020/08/29/increase-your-social-media-page-likes-and-followers/

Note Kindly: We have made provision for ONLY 100 participants.

Benefits of Participating
As a participant of this INCREASE your FOLLOWERS and LIKES class, you will have additional 99 people that participated in this class also FOLLOW and LIKE your Social Media Page.

By the end of this class, you will have more than 150 NEW FOLLOWERS and LIKES added to your social media page...

Just so you could know; One of the benefits of having a HUGE number of people that LIKES and FOLLOW your social media is that it will help you fetch good money..

Just last month, a new client of mine before she met me wanted to advertise her product to some group of people, she spoke with a social media influencer who have grown her LIKES and FOLLOWERS in that niche to help her promote the product,guess what!!!!! She paid her a WHOPPING 250k...

So if you have not made up your mind yet to grow your Social Media Platform,i think this alone should make you have a rethink....

I use to do GIVE AWAY on social media platforms so people could LIKE and FOLLOW my page,before i got this secret,but now i do give away just because i want to help people,not because i want them to LIKE or FOLLOW my page....

I have to get going now,We will meet at the class...

Have a great day, Dont forget to stay safe

You have all it takes to be successful, dont limit yourself.....
Re: My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) by LoveEditor: 5:48am On Sep 04, 2020
Are you not TIRED of BEGGING people to LIKE and FOLLOW your Social Media Page ?

With as LITTLE as #500,i will help you get more than 100 prospects that are interested in whatever you are selling or any service you provide,LIKE and FOLLOW your social media page, which could lead to PATRONIZING your business, and i will also add additional 50 prospects{T&C},making it more than 150 NEW people FOLLOWING and LIKE your social media page.

Only interested people should join this whatsapp group using this link

https://smearena./2020/08/29/increase-your-social-media-page-likes-and-followers/

Note Kindly: We have made provision for ONLY 100 participants.

Benefits of Participating
As a participant of this INCREASE your FOLLOWERS and LIKES class, you will have additional 99 people that participated in this class also FOLLOW and LIKE your Social Media Page.

By the end of this class, you will have more than 150 NEW FOLLOWERS and LIKES added to your social media page...

Just so you could know; One of the benefits of having a HUGE number of people that LIKES and FOLLOW your social media is that it will help you fetch good money..

Just last month, a new client of mine before she met me wanted to advertise her product to some group of people, she spoke with a social media influencer who have grown her LIKES and FOLLOWERS in that niche to help her promote the product,guess what!!!!! She paid her a WHOPPING 250k...

So if you have not made up your mind yet to grow your Social Media Platform,i think this alone should make you have a rethink....

I use to do GIVE AWAY on social media platforms so people could LIKE and FOLLOW my page,before i got this secret,but now i do give away just because i want to help people,not because i want them to LIKE or FOLLOW my page....

I have to get going now,We will meet at the class...

Have a great day, Dont forget to stay safe

You have all it takes to be successful, dont limit yourself.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love / Nigerian Identical Triplets Have Got The Internet Buzzing With Their Looks / You Visited Your Sister And Saw Her Husband Doing This To Her, What Would You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.