Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) (52092 Views)

Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) / Fuel Tanker Crashes In Cross River State As Residents Rush With Gallons. Photos / Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by ironheart(m): 5:41am On Apr 29, 2020
Hmmmm, too bad
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by anambraamaka: 5:51am On Apr 29, 2020
Jeso
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by NigPatriot(m): 5:54am On Apr 29, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Look like a movie scene.
This is the kind Accident that will make you not to travel for the next 6 months

6 months ke, for life.
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by CapitalBank: 5:55am On Apr 29, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Look like a movie scene.
This is the kind Accident that will make you not to travel for the next 6 months

I remember an accident that I had lol. I no gree enter road again
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by ceeceeco: 5:57am On Apr 29, 2020
Don't mind the foolish man. Every time he will write Okezie Ikpeazu PhD. Nothing to show for it. Abia state governor is the most useless & foolish governor in Nigeria. He's so brainless, he has no vision. He's a disgrace & an embarrassment to the southeast. He's just so useless. He doesn't know his right from his left. Instead of just writing Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, he will write Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PhD. Very local man. He has what no other person has. This type of people na dem carry mago mago get PhD, that's why the useless ugly Buffon want tell the whole world say him na PhD holder. Mumu man.
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by ITDarrell(m): 5:57am On Apr 29, 2020
ValCon888:
With the exception of protests in a few places other countries implemented the lockdown policy without incident.
But in Nigeria:
1. Multiple accidents because nobody wants to be late for curfew.
2. Government will dash states spoilt food and states will do back to sender.
3. Almajiri will be used to play table tennis.
4. Police and army will brutalize citizens.
5. Criminals will write letter that they want to come and steal.
3. Pastors will ask permission to heal patients.
4. Pastors will climb lonely mountain with video crew.
5. States will do verbal autopsy which also means "audio".
6. Government will beg Elon Musk for ventilators and buy new cars the next day.
7. President will give "live" broadcast but the speech is already out before the broadcast has started.

This country is a perfect example of How Not To Fight Covid19.

This one ma final finishing!!!!
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by Joefat: 5:58am On Apr 29, 2020
See as e be like movie.. From the top pls
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by roqrules04(m): 5:58am On Apr 29, 2020
Looks like a scene in Fast & Furious 6
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by King0071: 6:01am On Apr 29, 2020
Probably a it rained, so the road must ba a bit slippery, and the brakes failure for the trailer or so.
So the trailer hits and pushes the mini SUV and that in turn hits and goes under the next vehicle causing a domino kinda effect.

But i wasnt there so cant be sure.

Pray no injuries or fatalities.

jerryunit48:
How did. this happen? If it were to be Europe I would have said okay snow ice but this is inside town
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by Udyawanga: 6:01am On Apr 29, 2020
This is total lack of patient or managing of faulty brake by the truck driver. The way and mode some of this truck drivers behave on d road baffles d road users. When anything happened, they will beg as usual. It has been discovered that most of accident that occurred in Nigeria is due to carelessness of d driver or lack of maintenance of d vehicle. Imagine Nigeria with drivers driving with caution and repair their cars when necessary, d accident will be minimized to nearest minimum.
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by Ayubaossy(m): 6:04am On Apr 29, 2020
Quick recovery���
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by skimmy005: 6:10am On Apr 29, 2020
obaseki is mad
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by TruthSpeaker: 6:11am On Apr 29, 2020
Hard to understand how it happened
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by Daeylar(f): 6:13am On Apr 29, 2020
ValCon888:
With the exception of protests in a few places other countries implemented the lockdown policy without incident.
But in Nigeria:
7. President will give "live" broadcast but the speech is already out before the broadcast has started.

8. The President will Lockdown the country for a month, only to test 10,000 people. This country sad
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 29, 2020
Just another classic example of irresponsible governance, that is not proactive and does not care about the lives of it's citizens.

Traffic congestion ought to be factored into setting up curfews.

Is the deaths by accidents a good price to pay for media hyped covid scare.?

Later they will add these accidents statistics to the covid death toll.
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by blowjohn(m): 6:23am On Apr 29, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by ishitinyourmouf: 6:23am On Apr 29, 2020
everything in naija is just cursed, even their oloshos and toto
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by blowjohn(m): 6:24am On Apr 29, 2020
jerryunit48:
How did. this happen? If it were to be Europe I would have said okay snow ice but this is inside town

U no read say na for benin e happen?
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by simhosting: 6:24am On Apr 29, 2020
God save us
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by ignis: 6:25am On Apr 29, 2020
The comforting line is "No life was lost".
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by frozen70(f): 6:35am On Apr 29, 2020
The vehicles are In total lockdown

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by Charli3benkz(m): 6:35am On Apr 29, 2020
ValCon888:
But in Nigeria:

I think it should be "A million ways to die in Nigeria" cos everything just seems to be pushing its citizens to death.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 29, 2020
ValCon888:

The bolded....I recall back in the day that when the Millitary heads of state gave their annual budget speech on January 1, the speech was already published in the Newspapers for the day.

So, nothing strange. I even think that the government itself is responsible for circulating the speech via the internet and social media in the first place.

Most speeches are also prepared beforehand too.

Your criticisms are in order, except this one.
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by EvilSpirit5: 6:44am On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
solmus:
undecided

wawu

Maintain Speed limit on inner city highway, and keep distance of few feet from the next car, and all this wont happen.. unfortunately drivers in Nigeria are mostly driving school drop outs

[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 6:46am On Apr 29, 2020
ValCon888:
But in Nigeria:

tuale baba grin
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by Centcanada: 6:48am On Apr 29, 2020
Even till today many never envisage what I always say here on nairaland because they felt may be am a PDP or IPOB but I keep saying it. The more you obey they law of this evil party call APC, the more doom and misery spark on your at your very moment. Just imagine the lwlaw the so called Jubril the EL Sudanis enacted in the middle of this challenges that we are. What does curfew got to do this pandemic? Did we see any correlations between covid19 and curfew? Just look at as people lives are in great danger because of flimzy laws. You and the cabal has nothing to offer to the 200million souls you re leading but you cannot say it now you want them to die in on or two ways through your laws. This is what Nigerians used their hand and get. But I pray God should forgive those that vote APC to power that made them to bring an impostor(JUBRIL) to act as our president and now we end up being in pain and disarray.
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by Centcanada: 6:50am On Apr 29, 2020
Even till today many never envisage what I always say here on nairaland because they felt may be am a PDP or IPOB but I keep saying it. The more you obey they law of this evil party call APC, the more doom and misery spark on your at your very moment. Just imagine the law the so called Jubril the EL Sudani enacted in the middle of this challenges that we are. What does curfew got to do this pandemic? Did we see any correlations between covid19 and curfew? Just look at as people lives are in great danger because of flimzy laws. You and the cabal has nothing to offer to the 200million souls you re leading but you cannot say it now you want them to die in one or two ways through your laws. This is what Nigerians used their hand and get. But I pray God should forgive those that vote APC to power that made them to bring an impostor(JUBRIL) to act as our president and now we end up being in pain and disarray.
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by Edith01(f): 6:55am On Apr 29, 2020
Good Day!

Would you like to try our portable autoclave?
Our portable autoclave have feature as follows :
(1).Overpressure auto-discharging 0.145-0.165Mpa.
(2).The highest working temperature 126-128C
(3).Dual scale numerical indication pressure gauge
(4).Self inflating type seal
(5).Full stainless
(6).Operating easy and security reliable
Portable autoclave is our hot selling product ,Let me introduce some models for you:
1.     XFS-280A          18L   cool&electric heating      100$
2.     XFS-280MB      18L automatic with time setting   150$
3.   XFS-280CB        18L touch screen             230$
I have attached some pictures and parameter ,if you have any needs,please let me know.

Kind regards!
Edith

Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by Ayomarcel(m): 7:02am On Apr 29, 2020
Only God knows how this accident occurs. The way the cars line up on each other .
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by filey: 7:05am On Apr 29, 2020
Hmmm what kind of multiple accident is this may God help us.
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by korm2me(m): 7:07am On Apr 29, 2020
This accident happened over 5 days ago. Not April 28.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 29, 2020
you may quote to insult me, but the truth is I am hungry and I am an ulcer patient too, I cant steal because u will still condemn me, pls help your daughter with anything u have.
0010368892 emuka .c. Vivian Gtbank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] / Shocking Photos From Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami That Killed Over 1,200 / Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.